NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Infiniti Of Tacoma

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti Of Tacoma

SO FIRST OF ALL I NEVER HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ANY OF THE INFINITI DEALERSHIPS WETHER ITS WHEN I BOUGHT MY CAR FROM TACOMA INFINITI OR WHEN I MOVED TO VEGAS FOR 8 MONTHS....

FIRST OF ALL THE DEALERSHIP IN LAS VEGAS TOWBIN INFINITI IS A TERRIBLE PLACE TO GET SERVICE.... I TOOK MY CAR IN BECAUSE AFTER HAVING IT FOR A WHILE THE GLOVE BOX LIGHT STAYED ON.... WELL I TOOK IT IN AND GUESS WHAT RIGHT OFF THE BAT THEY SAY WELL IT APPEARS THAT YOUR GLOVE BOX IS WARPED WE WILL REPLACE IT.. i SAID GREAT!!! I WAS EXCITED LOL I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE EASY I MADE A APPOINTMENT BECAUSE THEY HAD TO ORDER ME A GLOVEBOX... I BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR THE APPOINTMENT AND ALLL OF THE SUDDEN WHEN I WENT TO CHECK IN FOR THE APPOINTMENT ANOTHER PERSON THAT DIDNT HELP ME BEFORE TOOK IT TO HIS OWN HANDS AND SAID THAT IT WASNT WARPED AND THAT THERE WAS NO NEED TO REPLACE MY GLOVEBOX...(THANKS FOR WASTING MY EFFING TIME!!!)

TACOMA INFINITI

I TAKE MY CAR IN BECAUSE I AM GETTING A STRONG ROADNOISE FROM THE DRIVERS FRONT WHEEL. I TAKE IT IN TELLING THEM THAT I BELIEVE FROM MY EXPERIENCE THAT IT IS A WHEEL BEARING... I ALSO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER MECHANIC BEFORE I TAKE IT IN THERE AND THEY SAY THAT IT IS JUST AND JUST CUPPING FROM MY TIRES AND ITS NO BIG DEAL G35'S DO THAT... I SAY SHOW ME THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOTHING TO SHOW ME... I INSISTED AND WALKED OUT TO THE SHOP TO SEE THE TIRE WHERE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.... SO THEY WERE RIGHT 1 POINT FOR THEM... . BUT THE THING IS WHEN I HAS THEM TAKE THE WHEEL OFF ( WHICH THEY ALMOST WOULDNT) I MEAN REAL DICKS I WAS EVEN NICE ABOUT IT). I SHOWED THEM ALL THE PLAY ON THE DRIVERS SIDE VS THE NO PLAY ON THE PASSENGER SIDE.... THEY TOLD ME THAT WAS NORMAL.... SO I WENT HOME FEELING LIKE I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL WITH BUBBA......

THEN CHECK THIS OUT MY CD PLAYER GOES OUT RIGHT? I CALL THE DEALERSHIP AND LEAVE A MESSAGE TO BE CALLED BACK..... NOTHING!!! I WAIT THREE DAYS NOTHING!!! I AM KINDA PISSED I CALL AND LEAVE YET ANOTHER MESSAGE FOR THE HEAD OF THE SERVICE DEPT HE CALLS ME BACK ASSURES ME THAT HE IS SORRY AND HE WILL ORDER THE PART AND CALL ME AS SOON AS IT GETS IN AND IT WILL BE 3-4 DAYS....(COOL FINALLY A ANSWER)

MONDAY GOES BY AND NOW ITS FRIDAY I CALL OVER THERE AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR DITRCIH NO CALL BACK.... I ALSO LEAVE ON ON SAT (AS A GENLE REMINDER)

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF B.S. DEALER****S.

AM I SEEN AS A YOUNG PUNK KID? I MEAN WHAT IS IT?

ITS BEEN 16 DAYS SINCE I ORIGINALLY CALLED AND STILL NO CD PLAYER AND I AM GETTTING REAL SICK OF THE RADIO.....

TOMORROW I AM GOING UP TO THE DEALERSHIP AND I AM GOING TO RAISE HELL....

THIS MAKES ME HATE THE FACT I BOUGHT THIS CAR... I MEAN I LOVE IT I JUST CANT STAND THE SERVICE BULL**** AND RUNAROUND I FEEL I GET!!! I WANT TO RUN MY CAR THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR AT THIS POINT.

P.S IF YOU GUYS HAVE THE GLOVEBOX PROBLEM THERE IS A SOLUTION AND A JOB CODE THEY CAN FIX IT.... BUT PROBABLY WONT......

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 06:19 AM
I wasn't pleased with the service/customer service at infiniti of Tacoma either. But the lexus dealer down the street did everything but suck my dick, good people over there.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:15 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
I actually never had a problem with them.

I took my car there for all kinds of things even for toping off the brake fluid after I changed the brakes on it (my self) and warranty still covered it.

Try talking with Alex in service. (It's a girl) I always deal with her. She's nice always gets **** done right.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't have anything wrong with my car .. but I am considering a few mods. Eibach lowering kit, intake/exhaust, clear bra, tint.. Not that I'm willing to pay dealer prices but would you even suggest getting any of these done at this dealership? What place would you recommend getting any or some of these done?

Old 07-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
WorldOne can do those installs for ya

Also, I've had nothing but great service from Infiniti of Tacoma. I always talk to Alex as well. There used to be a guy named Carlos there, but he's been gone a while. He took care of me too.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
I actually never had a problem with them.

I took my car there for all kinds of things even for toping off the brake fluid after I changed the brakes on it (my self) and warranty still covered it.

Try talking with Alex in service. (It's a girl) I always deal with her. She's nice always gets **** done right.
Ive never had any problems at Infiniti of Fife, i agree with joker, Alex in service is real nice.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:43 PM
i am headin there in a few i will talk with alex.

thank you guys!!

Old 08-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
okay. so my car's been with this place for 3 days. they were supposed to change out my HU and fix a couple recalls on the fuel lines. They ended up giving my loaner away the first day, and it was only supposed to be about 5 hours work. So I'm getting it back this afternoon and they did a full service on it, Oil change, fluid flush, air filter cleaned, replacement of in cabin air filters, the works basically.... I miss you Cammy. I will see you soon.... basically my point is that place pissed me off, but they did me good at the end.

Old 08-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mixturepinoy
okay. so my car's been with this place for 3 days. they were supposed to change out my HU and fix a couple recalls on the fuel lines. They ended up giving my loaner away the first day, and it was only supposed to be about 5 hours work. So I'm getting it back this afternoon and they did a full service on it, Oil change, fluid flush, air filter cleaned, replacement of in cabin air filters, the works basically.... I miss you Cammy. I will see you soon.... basically my point is that place pissed me off, but they did me good at the end.
. .. until your power steering fluid leaks out of the pinholes they put in your PS cooler lines.

Old 08-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Drewer
. .. until your power steering fluid leaks out of the pinholes they put in your PS cooler lines.

That's okay, i'll take them to court. I have great lawyers' Mr.Smith & Wesson

Old 08-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mixturepinoy
That's okay, i'll take them to court. I have great lawyers' Mr.Smith & Wesson
That's better than my lawyer. . .****-Holder