NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Calling all Spokane Gs!!!! Please check in.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2009 | 02:38 PM
^worst negotiator ever! lol

Old 12-22-2009 | 10:19 AM
Aight jerry shank cam1 cam and everyone else from spokane we need a bring your winter car meet. I don't care if it is the biggest pile ever, bring it. We gotta still do dinner and stuff even if it isn't nice enough out for the good cars. So after new years I'm calling for a meet bring the beater, bus, or for some of us a taxi.

Old 12-22-2009 | 08:37 PM
^nice call, ive been waiting for you to post it since we talked about it lol i like this idea a lot and since we're doing it after the first of the year the holidays are out of the way so no one has ANY EXCUSE!

Old 12-22-2009 | 08:38 PM
oh and i'll be in my beast of an 89 isuzu amigo

Old 12-27-2009 | 11:29 PM
|
I'm down for a meet after new years. My work schedule should calm down a bit after that so I am game rollin in the 1984, mustard colored, hot rod lincoln!! Hahaha

Old 12-28-2009 | 03:06 AM
ha ha i could definitely see you drivin that jerry lol i'll be rollin in the 89 off road ready amigo!

Old 12-31-2009 | 07:48 PM
I haz hugz to givez
Premier Member
Whelp...HAPPY NEW YEARS gang! See ya'll next year

Old 01-01-2010 | 01:59 AM
First '10 meet

Originally Posted by sullys350z
Aight jerry shank cam1 cam and everyone else from spokane we need a bring your winter car meet. I don't care if it is the biggest pile ever, bring it. We gotta still do dinner and stuff even if it isn't nice enough out for the good cars. So after new years I'm calling for a meet bring the beater, bus, or for some of us a taxi.
I have never made a meet, so barring emergency I will be there. Up here in Newport I use my G in all road conditions for just about any transportation need. After 2 bad experiences I refuse to pick up hitchhikers. They don't respect my obsessive need to keep the floor mats free of sandy slush.
If anyone needs a ride, especially from the North-side, I'd be more than willing to help. Let me know.
Jon

Old 01-02-2010 | 01:23 AM
I am down!, If its decent i might even rally the G.

Old 01-07-2010 | 08:30 AM
Hi all. I'm not exactly new here. been a member for a long time, and in Spokane forever, just absent from here for a long time. i tried to find local folks many years ago to no avail, so i gave up.
https://g35driver.com/forums/northwest/103197-spokane-g-owners-here.html

Anyhow, due to my career I spend a **** ton of time out of town so the G only cruises maybe 5 months a year tops. I keep it parked through winter.
Somebody here has seen me I am sure, 06 Black 6MT on 20" Axis Mods, Fast Intentions exhaust, MotorDyne spacer, etc, etc, etc. Sadly I dont have any good pics to post up.
I got adent in my rear bumper cover that has to get fixed this spring. My car has been neglected pretty hard the last year or so, driven a ton but not detailed in about 2 years.
Maybe this spring we can have a BBQ/detailing day meet and greet with a cruise or something. It ould be nice to know a few locals to cruise with.
I stopped spending so much time here becasue there was nobody local for a long time, and I never even saw G's around town much, then I started spending a lot of time on the Jeep forums cuz I had an old Jeep, and the last year or so I was on the Ford Superduty forums a lot cuz I have a Superduty now.

But i am back...........and happy to know there are some locals now, so that changes things quite a bit for me. i have been thinking really hard about stroking my motor or getting a Stillen S/C, hence the reason for me coming back here tonight.

It really got me thinking about how badly I need to start maintaining the G better. It's a sweet looking ride, but I have just gotten lazy with it. I got it in the back end of '06 and have since put about 19k on it I think. She was ordered brand new but have since made a habit of taking it for granted.

Anyways, here is a picture of exactly what mine looks like, but not mine. This one is pre-06 as can be seen by the whale tale spoiler, and mine has the newer spoiler.

Once I leave town next Wednesday, I will not have internet access for 4 weeks(I work on a ship), so don't be surprised if you can't get in touch with me. I work 4 weeks and then have 4 weeks off year round.

But seriously, I would love to hang out with some of you, and I could use the motivation to tighten up the G again.

What's the count on how many locals there are now?

Last edited by SURFJ9009; 01-07-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-07-2010 | 11:51 AM
I haz hugz to givez
Premier Member
Hey! OB brotha in Spokane! w00t on that. Good to see ya checkin in Surf! On the count front, on a perfect day we can field about 10 VQ's altho we haven't seen that materialize just yet this year for sure tho.

Welcome back to Driver be assured we are glad to have ya here! Let us know when yer back (guessin about a month from today) and we'll pull together a meet an greet for everyone!

Look forward to meeting ya and hanging out with the crew again soon!

Shank (Aka- the OTHER OB coupe )

Old 01-08-2010 | 12:43 AM
yeah welcome man! glad you came back to see if you finally had some local guys to talk too. i still havent met everyone especially the new guys so if we could all get together for a bbq that would be awesome!

Old 01-08-2010 | 02:36 AM
A bbq'd would be great hopefully the z will be different by then. In the next week or so cam I'm gonna need your help. I'll be stopping by to talk to ya. Everyone else better start sayin that they are going or next week the few people that I know where you work I'm stopping by. You know gotta say hi.

Old 01-11-2010 | 04:31 AM
|
Welcome back to the forum Surf!! Always nice to see another local G!! I have mine put away for the winter too but hopefully soon will be able to get her back out again. Been a mild winter compared to last year thankfully!!

Old 01-12-2010 | 06:08 AM
Well everyone,
I am leaving town Wednesday for 4 weeks, but when I get back I will have some new 350z Tien H-Techs to put on, as well as a used rear bumper cover to get painted and put on.

Looking forward to getting the G tight again and cruising with ya'll soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling all Spokane Gs!!!! Please check in.