Southeastern WA.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just moved out here few weeks ago.

Just bought a g35.

It's being shipped right now.

We should meet up some time! I had no idea there were other people actually *into* cars out here besides my roommate and I.

(You know, other than putting plastic crap on civics or doing escalade front end conversions to old chevy 1500s)

Old 06-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Which part of Richland? (Hanford, west, south...?)
I am getting excited to see there are other VQ enthusiasts in this stretch of the desert.
Hopefully you researched your cars history before you bought it. I didnt. Kickin my own *** for it now. I'll fill you in sometime.

Old 06-27-2008, 03:20 AM
I guess it would be considered south Richland?

I live very close to where 240 and 182 cross.. right along the yakima river. Where in kennewick are you?

I feel pretty confident in the car's history. Sounds like you have an unfortunate tale to tell. You'll probably be angry when I tell you about the car I scored

Old 06-27-2008, 09:54 AM
Over towards edison area.
I am interested in the details on your car. What year and color?

Old 06-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Cool. I've been over that way a few times. Was the only brushless car wash I could find when I first got here. Also checked out an audio shop around there. (car and theater)

By my car I am assuming you mean the G that I bought. Its an '03 LR coupe, 6MT, of course!

The best part: It was an older gentlemen's third car that he stored in a separate storage facility/garage for most of the years. It only has 14,000 miles on it.

I am *so* pumped!

Old 06-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Oh yes, another thing:

So are there any cool car clubs or anything in the area? I've always wanted to roll out with other car enthusiasts as most all of my friends couldn't tell you the difference between anything and everything.

Finally, I was trying to find some tuning shops in the area so I could get an idea of what shops are around so that, if in the future, I decide to put any additional money or modifications into the car, I would know where to go. All I could come up with is a shop called "Kaizen Speed".

They seem pretty cool, but like 70% of the projects on their website were all Honda Civics. *Shrug* I'd still like to check them out someday. Do you know anything about their shop?

Old 06-27-2008, 01:31 PM
thats not fair. i am suppost to be the only LR coupe around here. You got pics? post em up!

There are not many good shops around here other than kaizen speed. They are Honda freaks, so be careful. I know the owner personally. They do good work, but there out to make money like everyone else. I do know of car clubs around, but none of them are anything i am interested in. Good score on the car buy the way!

Last edited by volcom_koda; 06-27-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Hahaha. No worries! I have yet to see your car, btw. There is a (obsidian gray? is that a color? <-- im a newb) g35 coupe that I see in north richland everyday. But other than that I have yet to spot any G coupes.

And, pics are a no-go: my car is still in the process of being shipped. I probably won't have it until after the 4th!

Old 06-27-2008, 03:05 PM
It seems as though the majority of G coupes are in richland. I pass one every day on the way to work. We are less than half a mile from each other. I dont think Obsidian gray is a color, but i could be wrong. I know witch color your talkin about though.
I am assuming you are from out of town? Where? Age?
I am from here, and i am 23!

Old 06-27-2008, 03:35 PM
^ KaizenSpeed is the only 'decent' shop around, even then they're mostly honda-heads. My cuz and I had our exhausts installed there. OptionR or RODS cars, I would be leary about. I believe OptionR was the shop that didnt tighten the lug nuts on my dads car after some maintenece work .

Old 06-27-2008, 04:10 PM
^ you are correct, but there is a lot of ties between Option and Kaizen. I prefer my own labor over anyones in town. If there is something i cant handle,I would choose PRE in prortland. They are experianced tuners and mechanics that have proven there worth.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey. Thanks for the info about the shops guys. Koda-- I've been at the department of lisensing all morning on Clearwater.. That place was SO crowded. Anyways , I think I passed you on the way to Columbia center blvd!! There was a LR coupe waiting to turn left on Clearwater... Was that you???

And I'm from Michigan. 21. Gotta go my food is here. Omfg carls jr is awesome. Didn't have that in MI

Old 06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
That was me! what were you in? Accord? I saw some guy lookin in an accord. Now you have seen me. That makes 2 G's you have seen in town.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:36 PM
haaa. sweet. Nope, I was in:

Southeastern WA.-102_1970small.jpg

Still working on gettin it sold.. !

Indeed, I have seen you now. Your car was lookin sharp during the second or so that I saw it. Your wheels were reflecting sunlight straight into my eyes I swear lol!! I don't know too much about the factory options for the car... did your chrome wheels come like that from the factory? Mine are just alloy I think. Same style though. Yours is an '04 right?

How far are you dropped?

Oh, and were you driving it or was someone else? I swear the driver was female with long hair but maybe I was seeing things??

Last edited by visibiliti; 06-27-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 AM
You must of seen my girl. She was payin bills while i was at work. I am lowered with 350z tein s-techs and front and rear camber. I put on clear corners to clean up a little. The chrome kinda makes me sick, but it gives it a classy look. If you have the same style rims (but polished) , i will be willing to trade if you dig the chrome enough. I dont like the chrome, cause i am a subtle type of car guy. I was left with no choice, cause they came from the factory that way. oh, i also got BS break lines.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Southeastern WA.