Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New guy here from Cincinnati. Picked up the G35c 6MT yesterday. I am in love. This car is so much better than my RX8. The only thing I miss about my 8 is the high revs. I always loved to rev to 9k and beyond.

I am looking forward to meet you guys soon. I am still pretty active in the RX8 world since I have met so many great guys there that have become my friends over the years.

I would like to hear some of your exhausts when we all get together because I know that will be my first mod.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey everyone my name is Anton, new on here too. I am from Powell area and just got 03 6mt coupe about a month ago. Was not aware that there are that many local G owners, very good thing. I am definitely interested in some local meets, hope to see everyone soon.
kostin.1@osu.edu

Old 04-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree when we meet next month we should agree on a Club Name and club officials even breaking it down by region in Ohio by managers. If you guys want to use Megan in the photos let me know. ( If you haven’t seen a pic of her check my profile ) she is going to send me more pics on Friday of herself. Keep in mind she has her own photographer as well – so we would be set there. This guy can also touch up the photos to make them look professional since we will be using them in a calendar. I know money doesn’t grow on trees but I would like to do t shirts and or jackets with our club name on it and mods that you have on your car.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
I agree when we meet next month we should agree on a Club Name and club officials even breaking it down by region in Ohio by managers. If you guys want to use Megan in the photos let me know. ( If you haven’t seen a pic of her check my profile ) she is going to send me more pics on Friday of herself. Keep in mind she has her own photographer as well – so we would be set there. This guy can also touch up the photos to make them look professional since we will be using them in a calendar. I know money doesn’t grow on trees but I would like to do t shirts and or jackets with our club name on it and mods that you have on your car.
I actually covered this as well. My little brother has a vinyl graphics business and he can do prints on clothes (t-shirts, hoodies, etc).

About Megan, I VOTE YES (you did catch that I was single, right? )...but $cost$ comes into play for some I am sure. So if you know what she will charge, then I guess I would ask what her photographer charges (seperate or combined with her?).

I will set up a sign up sheet on here in a bit, I actually have to teach some kids...too bad I can't incorperate this website into the lesson plans! I will break it down into sign ups for each position from the Prez down to the local managers. And we can start a group name suggestion sheet to vote on as well!

Its bright and colorful outside, and that not because of the sun, its because I drove my CLEEEEEAAAANNN G today! heheheheh

Old 04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by moete87
New guy here from Cincinnati. Picked up the G35c 6MT yesterday. I am in love. This car is so much better than my RX8. The only thing I miss about my 8 is the high revs. I always loved to rev to 9k and beyond.

I am looking forward to meet you guys soon. I am still pretty active in the RX8 world since I have met so many great guys there that have become my friends over the years.

I would like to hear some of your exhausts when we all get together because I know that will be my first mod.
Welcome new guy from Cincy! We are always open and welcoming new groupies into our (insert club name here) G35 club. You just missed our first meet in Cincy by a few weeks! Regardless we are glad to have you aboard and we are looking forward to meeting you as well. We are having a meet here in C-bus on May 9th for a dyno meet and there are severel other things popping up shortly! Please add your name and email to the list!

1. G-adabout: Jeremy - Jeremyshaneclark@yahoo.com - Columbus / Pickerington, OH
2. BuckeyeG: Ben - thestreeter@gmail.com - Columbus/Grove City, OH
3. DrGeeMD: Brian - brian.so@gmail.com - Columbus/ Upper Arlington, OH
4. Bad324: Brian - degrossba@gmail.com - Cleveland, OH
5. Bash27: Brian ( yes another one ) bash27jp00@yahoo.com Cleveland, OH
6. RLea27: Rich rlea27@gmail.com - Independence, OH
7. Jomanchu: Joe steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Oh
8. 1sexyG: Adam - hidea2587@hotmail.com - Cincy, OH
9. Baluchitherium4: Dale - Baluchitherium4@hotmail.com - Columbus, OH
10. TeddYang: Ted - teddyang@gmail.com - Dayton, OH
11. Skooler - Joe - swoosh4435@aol.com - Nasty Nati, Oh
12. Jamax - Jason - jamax@fuse.net - Cincinnati / NKY
13. BrianlG35C: Brian - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH
14. O HELLA OEM: Brian - bpark1986@yahoo.com - Monroeville, PA
15. NismoGirl2001: Amy - AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
16. azndalboy: Dallas - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Dublin, OH
17. mali_mG: Irfan - ib5@uakron.edu - Akron, OH
18. britbrit: Brittany - bhill2665@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
19. stradaONE8: Arnab - arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
20. IrockAG35:mike - michael.casolari@insightbb.com - louisville KY
21. cdubel01:Chris-chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com- Louisville, KY
23. RicoG35x: Rick, rserda@hotmail.com : 2004 G35x
24. moete87:

Last edited by g-adabout; 04-23-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: doofus forgot something..
Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Also, Here is the info on the Canopy Tours in Hocking hills.

http://www.hockinghillscanopytours.com/index.html

After speaking with them, if we put together a group of 8, it creates a $10 discount for each of us. 8 is the max for each tour, but we can create two groups of 8 as well. Looking out into May, if we book early enough, we could get both groups to leave within 30 mins of each other. The tour last 3 hours total. She mentioned with a group that size, we would have to arrive at least 45 mins early as well to sign all the paperwork and get the equipment out.

Of course I was looking into a saturday for this.

So....
I was thinking in June or July so that everyone can be done with school and the weather can be nice!

Dates?

Those Interested? (and plus guest)
1. Gadadbout plus 1
2. BuckeyeG plus 1
3. Azndalboy plus 1

Old 04-23-2009, 10:50 AM
May 9th @IPS Motorsports! 10am

Those interested in Dyno pulls
1. Gadabout
2. BuckeyG
3. BrianlG35C
4. DrGeeMD
5. TeddYang
6. Baluchitherium4
7. stradaONE8 (schedule pending - 5/2 or 5/9 will work)
8. irockag35(if meet is on a sat)
9. azndalboy(maybe depending if i have my car back)
10. bad324 (maybe, if we need to fill a spot to make it cheaper)
11. Bash27
12. Jomanchu
13. G35racer23
14.cdubel01 (maybe, if i get my spacer before then, prolly)

Those interesting in Simply Attending (No Dyno pulls)
1. azndalboy(will show up and join my fellow G buddies if i dont have my car)

Date
May 9th

Places to eat afterwards? (vote after the name or suggest a new place)
1. Winking Lizard
2. any where -

Photo shoot?
1. Gadabout
2. BuckeyeG
3. BrianlG35C (Maybe)
4. DrGeeMD
5. TeddYang
6. stradaONE8 (no idea what this is, so like usual I'm signing up...lol)
7. irockag35
8. Azndalboy (hot model in small bikinis please rubbing boobies on my new paint job)
9. Bad324
10.Bash27
11. Jomanchu
12. G35racer23
13.cdubel01

Note: I just spoke with Jeff at IPS motorsports and mentioned to him about the growing number of cars on the list. We him and I first spoke he was interested in keeping in at 10. As it stands right now, the 14G's plus 1 (Buckeye's brother) is still ok. He is going to set a cap on the # of that can do DYNO pulls, and he said he would get back to me later today on that.

Peace!

Last edited by g-adabout; 04-23-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Had to add a note in...
Old 04-23-2009, 10:54 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout

I love this idea! a 15 month calender would be perfect, one month for each of our cars...Name another G club that has that!!!

Sounds like a plan!!!
I don't know bout everyone else, but I would buy a calender with my car in it....I'm in on that idea...

..and anyone else got any hot family members to invite to the photo shoot? This is turning out to be quite a fun filled day. Lookin forward to seeing u all there...

Old 04-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
im def in for a poster/calender.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by IrockAG35
im def in for a poster/calender.
u talk to our other G's in Louisville yet? Anybody goin with us?

Old 04-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Yes fellas, I have been trying for 4 years now. The name I originally came up with was the 3C club for Cincy, C-bus, and Cleveland. BUT, I do like the OG club...its catchy.

I wanted to set up a president, and VP to manage things. A treasurer to handle the finances for boobies(I mean models), dinners, and reservations to things like the Canopy tours outing. It can go on to even managers of the cities.

Shall we start something at the meet? Talk about our name and vote on it?

I did feel weird calling IPS about our club and saying that I represent the Ohio G club. I would have like to have said "hi, I am Jeremy, the President of the OG club and we would like to have a DYNO meet..." Now that would be professional!

maybe we should start brainstorming names now? then have a list we can vote on at the meet...

i'll get us started...(and remember this is brain storming so some of these are probably gonna sound stupid )

OG Club (Ohio G Club)
OGD Club (Ohio G Drivers Club)
Team OG
OG Squad
3C Club (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy, G Club)
MWG Club (Midwest G Club)
O/K G Club (Ohio/Kentucky)
BG Club (Buckeye G's, haha yeah i'm ripping Ben's SN)

Old 04-23-2009, 02:10 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
let me know how much Megan and her photographer will charge and let me see more pictures too please. If its reasonable and everyone likes her then i wont hire this other model i have in mind. Although this model i have in mind doesnt come with a photographer heh.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:29 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
G squad!!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Good idea Ted; yeah I think the one thing I'm tired of is the TALK of getting this thing off the ground. There is no reason at all that it can't be started right now I feel. Starting with a name sounds great.

I like OG squad. I think the name should have SOME referral to our geographic location and not just a generic name.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by cdubel01
u talk to our other G's in Louisville yet? Anybody goin with us?
not yet,ill call kevin,mike,and dwight this weekend

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?