Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Brillant Silver's Please Post!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
^ like the sticker over the accident! Sorry you got hit man.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking for a front bumper or a LIP.. if any one has one in Brillant Silver! PM me
or unpainted for a good price

thanks!

Old 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^ lookin cleann unfit to practice...just not to sure about the shocker sticker on the back bumper =X

Old 04-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 6mt2nr88
I haven't posted any recent pix in sometime. Here is my G after installing new trunk and painting the roof black Oh an I also did the get hit by dumb girl mod to the rear bumper(covering it up with a shocker sticker):
Don't mind my winter wheels

I left the lip of the new trunk Carbon. it looks amazing. you don't even notice its Carbon unless your up close
Have a link to where I might find the same trunk? Looks so sick!

Old 04-16-2011, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Johnmikins
Some new pics...

What type of rims are on this car.. i want them!!

Old 04-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Work Schwert SC1

Old 04-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Johnmikins

what type of wheels are these?

Old 04-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Volk Racing GT-V Replica's.

Also known as...

Axis Matrix

Old 04-23-2011, 08:24 PM
I've been looking at my car - just starring at her...and I think the guys s-h-*i*t=ing on her are retards...sorry...this car is bad @ss guys...I'll just have to take better pictures and do her justice....

So what's up for Easter weekend fella's?

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

Old 04-23-2011, 09:32 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,016 Likes on 791 Posts
sabertooth tiger
Originally Posted by WhiteonWheat
I've been looking at my car - just starring at her...and I think the guys s-h-*i*t=ing on her are retards...sorry...this car is bad @ss guys...I'll just have to take better pictures and do her justice....

So what's up for Easter weekend fella's?

Thanks Guys!
-WoW
And I think you in turn are a retard for NISMO aprons you installed on your car, but as you correctly pointed our earlier, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

As far as Easter weekend goes, I just woke up and am about to get some philly cheese steaks

Old 04-24-2011, 04:04 PM
And I think you in turn are a retard for NISMO aprons you installed on your car, but as you correctly pointed our earlier, we're all entitled to our own opinions.
^ Yeah, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how retarded they are. Dude, do you think Nissan would bother making a body kit for their own car and hiring the design team of Gran Turismo to do so if it looked horrible - I get constant praise for these approns. I just look at more and more coupes that people ghetto'fi and just shake my head when I see all these, "sick", "hawt", "clean" BS replies when any joe off the street can tell you they mangled the poor G35.

I haven't seen your ride - post her up bro...let's see what I "should" be doing...

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

P.s. Easter egg hunt with my wife and boys, and the rest of the family - was a blast! I hope everyone else had a great Easter weekend!!!

Old 04-24-2011, 04:16 PM
I just think the OEM rear splash guards flows better with the rear of the coupe. The part that makes the Nismo aprons not flow is the back portion (towards rear) where it juts outward from the body.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:01 PM
I just think the OEM rear splash guards flows better with the rear of the coupe. The part that makes the Nismo aprons not flow is the back portion (towards rear) where it juts outward from the body.
^ Well, to be honest, there are lots of parts on the car the don't flow well. You must not be a fan of the OEM tail then...b/c it juts out too - which I love!....

I'll just have to post up some pics (comparison pics) to at least get my point across and then I'll just drop it, where I think the rear splash guards do not flow well, but the NISMO approns do. LOL....total and complete opposite .02's....but whatever....can't win them all I guess....

What's funny is the part where you say: "juts outward from the body", b/c that is actually my FAVORITE part of the approns.

It literally shows in the flesh: "flow" in and of itself, ROFL....it almost like looking at a large portion of air "flowing" along side the car and rolling off of it. When I look at the coupe (parked), I swear, I say to myself: "Damn that hot, looks like she's going 150mph while sitting still!", plus there are (IMHO) uniqueness "points". I LOVE the fact that people take two or three looks (heck - weither good or bad), b/c my coupe doesn't just DISSOLVE into the crowd, like a lot of the other coupes I've seen on the road...rear splash guards are BORING and lame in my .02....every one and their mom has them...most came like that..(which is fine..don't get me 100% wrong)...I just love them and I can't say enough to support them....and I'm fine with me being almost the only one (on this forum atleast) that loves them...but that's what kills me I think...I would like to believe I have great taste when it comes to our cars and for me to be one out of a hundred that love them, is wild to me, but again, oh well - shutting mouth...keeping thoughts to myself...LOL.

I will try and post up some comparison pics and then drop it - I'm whinning and no one likes a whiner - I can admit that..

Thanks as always Guys!
-WoW

Old 04-24-2011, 05:12 PM
I don't know what you're idea of flow better means, but to most (including me), the entire thing sitting flush against the body "flows well" with the lines of the car.

Name:  Streetsweepers-8064.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  117.5 KB

Old 04-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Everybody has their own opinion, but the coupe is sleek keeping body parts close to the car keeps it sleek.

here is you rear

here is my rear

If you are so enthused as to who designed the Nismo kit then rock the Nismo spoiler. There are probably one or two G's with it for a reason. The Nismo front is golden but the rear was improperly designed along with the spoiler. The Black Gialla does not look good in my opinion and my car is silver with satin black accents.

pic for reference.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Brillant Silver's Please Post!