Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

New pics of my Blue 6" Lipp'd Auto Couture wheels.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Sneaker Whore
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The lip on those rims is sick. And as for rijowysock..I heard about you from other forums. You have a good rep. And I heard that you can get the hard to find rims. More power to you for having all that money at such a young age. Correct me if I'm wrong you're 21 right? Crazy......

Old 08-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by rijowysock
soo nice, but people that give rude comments should be able to take rude comments, hence my post.. and if anyone did steal them, theyd have to be retarded. first of all they wouldnt fit much of anything and second of all theyd be really damn easy to ID from a police standpoint.. also i have serials engraved on each piece. go ahead and try tho. thats what insurance is for.
Thats awesome dude, good for you.

So what gives you the right to talk ****? Do you see my sig? I could have bought 4 sets of those wheels for what I've paid for in my car so far. Just don't be so ignorant.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Canadian
Thats awesome dude, good for you.

So what gives you the right to talk ****? Do you see my sig? I could have bought 4 sets of those wheels for what I've paid for in my car so far. Just don't be so ignorant.
i dont think i was speaking directly to you when i made the comment. therefore dont take offense

Old 08-08-2007, 10:34 PM
THE BATMOBILE
everybody cut the flaming and fighting bullsh!t its enough already, jesus........rij nice pics, car is lookin good.....your camber looks fcked in the pics, but you said its not that bad so i trust you.......are you even considering modifying the body? or are you going to just changing wheels every few months?

Old 08-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by truplay8
everybody cut the flaming and fighting bullsh!t its enough already, jesus........rij nice pics, car is lookin good.....your camber looks fcked in the pics, but you said its not that bad so i trust you.......are you even considering modifying the body? or are you going to just changing wheels every few months?

no body mods, no front lip. just swapping wheels for the next year.. widebodies and aftermarket fenders dont add "room" because in reality you cant get as close to them otherwise they get damaged.. the best is the oem metal... nothing beats it.. so im keeping with it.. and as far as ride height, shes dumped as hell.. maybe doesnt look it in the pic but its really damn low..any lower and my control arms would bottom out in the front. not as low as my s2k was but with the undercarriage as is.. it cant really be any lower and survive.. the suspension is the same height as when this pic was taken on stocks, the rear sits higher cause the camber pushing the wheel up on edge.. http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...rs/BrideG1.jpg

right now like i stated all i got in the works is new work wheel 20's with massive lips in like a month/month and half. then the crazy volks in november and then more auto couture w/ a crazy finish setup undone before. and then im ????? thinking over here.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
lol. i do alot of stuff, authorized dealer for work wheels, and own a couple other businesses.. most of my time is taken up by college right now tho.. graduating soon and then moving back to palm harbor to build house and get nicer stuff.. then build businesses up.. i dont need a personal "male" slave..lolol. id take a hot girl slave tho.lol
Excellent, Take me with you nice man.

Anyways, Sweet wheels - Keep the pictures coming.
Love them or hate them, no one can deny their originality.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:47 PM
brb getting cut
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Leonwho
You think it's bad up in Orlando?
Store-fronts have signs that say "WE SPEAK ENGLISH" in South Florida
That's how bad it is down here.

On a lighter note, what do you do for a living?
And may I be your personal slave? You can pay me in fine Japan's wheels.
really... i havent seen ONE of those signs yet, and i've lived here all my life, only signs i've seen are "WE SPEAK SPANISH", but hey, must not be anywhere near miami i guess.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Terrible...

Old 08-09-2007, 12:21 AM
they said 22's wuoldnt fit but they liars lol .... what size rim/ tire u runnin back there?

Old 08-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
sorry, not a fan of the look you are going for, like your friend rob zone's car a lot better

Old 08-09-2007, 12:37 AM
a.k.a kleicoupe
cant wait to see these crazy volks!

Old 08-09-2007, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by IvoryWhiteCoupe
they said 22's wuoldnt fit but they liars lol .... what size rim/ tire u runnin back there?
these are 20's as i stated a couple times, my last set of auto-coutures were 22.

as far as robzones car, those were my wheels i sold to him instead of puttin em on my car, so technically you like "my work" there. ;-)

Old 08-09-2007, 01:07 AM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
wonder what Volks they are... if they're available in Japan I could have them here in a couple weeks

Old 08-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Banned
everyones taste is different and mine varies as well which is why i swap around wheels so much, as far as the fitment being "taste" i love my rear and camber doesnt affect wear as much as most think... toe affects wear.. if the front was 12mm more out id be more pleased but i love the setup. i went from Auto-Couture 22's the week i bought the car w/ brides... now im @ the Auto-Couture 20's which i wanted opposite the 22's.. no bling, next i have some euroline DH's coming with even bigger lips but safer fitment. and then after that i have some volks coming that not even one person on the forum has... will be a first for G and Z forum. so withing the first 4 months of owning ill have: 22's (bling), 20's (stealth), Eurolines (VIP), Volks (straight fuc.king gangster).. the volks will just be temps tho...waiting for another set of Auto-Coutures in a crazy different finish with more agressive fronts..

as far as the "soap box and scream i got bills" the G is simply a temp car for me until i get out of this hellhole they call orlando, once i move back to palm harbor for good ill be getting a white gallardo to go along w/ the house im having built.. at that time, ill stand on my soapbox and scream i got bills.

OK dude lemme break it to you.....

STOP THINKING UR MR. RICH BADAZZ!!!!

Your driving a G35.... yes a nice car but if you were such a "BALLER" like you think you are.... You would b drivinggg ummm lets see here

A...Porsche Turbo
B.... Maybe a Ferrari
C... Or o i forgot your such a baller why dont you just got buy a Bugatti!!!

O but you dont have any of those now do you sooo some more advive for you

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by BLKed OUT G

O but you dont have any of those now do you sooo some more advive for you

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!
obviously didnt even bother to read the second paragraph, the car is a temporary because i wouldnt drive an exotic in orlando.

Originally Posted by zackt69
wonder what Volks they are... if they're available in Japan I could have them here in a couple weeks

didnt say they were impossible to find or get, just said that mackin isnt authorized to sell them, so you cant get them thru mackin. the thing is they are almost identical to another wheel they make, but theirs one part to them that makes them much more expensive and also makes it so mackin cannot sell them. when you see them you'll be like "damn why didnt i think of that".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New pics of my Blue 6" Lipp'd Auto Couture wheels.