Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Post your RARE G35 parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 05:04 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
12 piston for the damn win.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Hot damn...that's a lot of pistons. Sweet gig Tim

Old 10-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Arrow

I was able to wrap this up tonight. Again, "rare", b/c it's an 03' with 06' guages and now clock! 1,000% credit goes to Arobeta!!!!

Before:

After:

Sorry for the crappy pic's but was wanted to knock this out and pictures was the last on my list.

Also, going to put back the clock/temp cluster "COVER" in the morning after I give the upper plastic covering a good cleaning - it was quite dirty.

P.s. I'll take more pictures in the morning of the clock - as it's just as impressive (over 2003-05 clock) in the day time, as it is @ night!

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

Last edited by WhiteonWheat; 10-10-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteonWheat
I was able to wrap this up tonight. Again, "rare", b/c it's an 03' with 06' guages and now clock! 1,000% credit goes to Arobeta!!!!

Before:

Sorry for the crappy pic's but was wanted to knock this out and pictures was the last on my list.

Also, going to put back the clock/temp cluster "COVER" in the morning after I give the upper plastic covering a good cleaning - it was quite dirty.

P.s. I'll take more pictures in the morning of the clock - as it's just as impressive (over 2003-05 clock) in the day time, as it is @ night!

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

did you run into the same problems as Arobeta with the gauges? or is it now problem free? btw I also have a 05-06 clock haha

Old 10-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Arrow

^ Hey Accordfreak!

Yeah, you are the master at messing with all the gauges and coloring - that's for sure!

ALL the gauges I have are directly from Arobeta - he was nice enough to pass them along to me when placing his coupe back to stock to sell off.

The Gauge cluster works fine....so as I can tell...

I haven't "tested" certain things to make certain the light comes on for this or that, etc...have tested:

VDC off light
Gas reading and low level indicator
Slip Light
Brights On Light
Turn Signals Lights
Temp Reading
SHIFT Indicator Light - LOVING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,,but need to look into the rest...

P.s. --> Does anyone know what the "REV" is for - it stays lit up all the time, which I actually like (the more crap lighting up, for me - the better, lol), but I was wondering if that was a "REVERSE" indicator light that is just stuck in the "ON" position, or if it stood for the "REVUP" motor (which would be really weird if it did...??)

Anyone know??

The ONLY thing that Alan couldn't get sorted out was the MILEAGE.

My mileage says 5K - Ha!

I currently have 28K on the car - which is relatively LOW considering the age of the car, but 5K looks even worse. LMAO!

I just have to keep up with my mileage with more scrutiny now - other that that, it's golden (pun intended) - yeah that was lame.

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

Old 10-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
05s werent rev up i dont think and they had these gauges

Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
'05-'07 6MT are RevUp.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice clock Wyatt Does the clock dim like it's supposed to when/if you dim the stock lights?? I never really tested that out when I was wiring it up.

Also, I don't believe the "REV" does anything with the gauges. I think it was just an indicator like the other guys have mentioned that states the later year cars have a Rev up motor.

Accordfreak, I never got around to changing the mileage on the cluster. I ended up getting rid of the car. Wyatt you may want to go to your local Infiniti dealer and see if they can change the mileage on the cluster.

-Alan

Old 10-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ttrank, did you move your old rotora bbk fronts to the rear, and replace the fronts with the 12pot?

Old 10-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
How about my Vienna LM9

Old 10-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G

P.s. --> Does anyone know what the "REV" is for - it stays lit up all the time, which I actually like (the more crap lighting up, for me - the better, lol), but I was wondering if that was a "REVERSE" indicator light that is just stuck in the "ON" position, or if it stood for the "REVUP" motor (which would be really weird if it did...??)

Anyone know??

Thanks Guys!
-WoW
Isn't your car 5AT? Did you get this gauge cluster from a 6MT?
I'm 99.9% sure that the "REV" is preset by the driver to light up @ a certain RPM range so that the driver knows when to shift.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Anyone know??
No, it's just to show you where the "shift" light is. Drove me nuts at first. If I ever take the dash apart, I'm disconnecting it.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Smile

Nice clock Wyatt Does the clock dim like it's supposed to when/if you dim the stock lights?? I never really tested that out when I was wiring it up.

Also, I don't believe the "REV" does anything with the gauges. I think it was just an indicator like the other guys have mentioned that states the later year cars have a Rev up motor.

Accordfreak, I never got around to changing the mileage on the cluster. I ended up getting rid of the car. Wyatt you may want to go to your local Infiniti dealer and see if they can change the mileage on the cluster.

-Alan
^ Hey Alan!
THANKS again and again for the cluster and clock!!!

YES!
The clock light does DIM perfectly! - It's a great looking clock and works brilliantly - all in Thanks to you!

I'll see about taking it by a dealer to see if they can correct the mileage, but at this point it's really no bother - as I can keep up with oil changes w/ the new mileage value, and I'm not planning on selling it (probably ever if I can help it - was wanting it to be my son's 'first car' - only 14 more years to last until then...crossing fingers - HA!)

Isn't your car 5AT? Did you get this gauge cluster from a 6MT?
I'm 99.9% sure that the "REV" is preset by the driver to light up @ a certain RPM range so that the driver knows when to shift.
^ No, my coupe is a 6MT and the "Shift Indicator" light is a RED SQUARE just below the "REV" on the gauge cluster. I'm guessing it's just as Alan and the other members stated --> an indication of the "REVUP" motor. Odd that they would deem that necessary to display all the time - they must be PROUD!!

Thanks Guys!
-WoW

P.s. I will post up more Day time pics, and sorry that I haven't completed this earlier as I forgot that we had plans to go up to the mountains (cabin) this weekend.

Last edited by WhiteonWheat; 10-12-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
98-00 Honda Accord Mugen front lip (Custom Molded)

CF OEM wing and roof wing.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:54 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
I'll go ahead and add to this thread from my separate posts.

Maziora Edition Brides:

Name:  IMG_1713.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  71.2 KB

Custom gauge pod:

Name:  GuagePod.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  36.6 KB

17" widescreen trunklid w/ full Kicker system wrapped in white suede.

Name:  IMG_1065-1.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  70.8 KB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Post your RARE G35 parts