Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

1st in class@the 47th annual carl casper custom auto show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't like the gtr front at first until I saw RedskylineGT's, it reminds me of transformers, how long do you plan on taking to complete it? The semi finished cf is whats hurting the overall image of your car and I would of chosen some different wheels. I have 19's and its a bitch to get tires cause they are so much more expensive than 20's

Old 03-13-2009, 03:52 AM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 1trueG
Why is this thread still alive? Someone kill it please. And for those complaining and whining about "negative" comments, dont bother posting up your car if you cant handle it. If you post up your car, youre sharing it for everyone to see and there's gonna be feedback. I personally dont like the car but I can respect the money and time he put into it. At the end of the day, its your car and you do what you want to it, but dont expect everyone to like it.
i dont expect everyone to like..if i did id ask for opinions on what to do to change it..im simply sharing pictues of the style im into.thanks for posting and the respect

Old 03-13-2009, 03:56 AM
Ohio G Club moderator

Originally Posted by jlo0109
NICE! Congrats on the win mann. It takes a lot to be in a show, so I don't know what other douches are b1tching about.. Oh yeah, FVCK the negative comments.. what the fvck is the point of posting those posts if they don't have meanings to them but just bunch of "ahh your car is ****", " RICE", "HEDIOUS".. People need to chill off on their comments, or at least not so harsh man.. To those who are baggin on the OP, what the fvck have you done to your whip lately that has more than half of the effort of what the OP put in his car?
thanks man it means alot when another enthusiast appreciates the hard work involved ina build,and as for the negative comments..i dont let them get to me,some are haters others just as$holes..none the less everyones entitled to their own opinion..

Old 03-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Ohio G Club moderator

Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
Well my car comes out soon in a few days I hope. It will be slightly different and so will my version of the gt-r bumper. This time it will have something behind it.....I like your car.

here is the link Bro..https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...more-come.html
dude your projects are soo sick..i remember the pics you sent me when the gtr front was being modded..cant wait to see what you do next!!!so far its looking like you "pulled another rabbit from your hat"awesome work as usual

Old 03-13-2009, 04:05 AM
Ohio G Club moderator

Originally Posted by chinaman_87
I didn't like the gtr front at first until I saw RedskylineGT's, it reminds me of transformers, how long do you plan on taking to complete it? The semi finished cf is whats hurting the overall image of your car and I would of chosen some different wheels. I have 19's and its a bitch to get tires cause they are so much more expensive than 20's
im planning on getting the rear qrts wrapped maybe next yr...maybe picking up a kenstyle rear from klumzee that has the cf in the center and having the center of the gtr front wrapped as well,a cf roof cap is also in the future. as for the wheels,i hadnt planned on buying bronze,just came accross a good deal,i may powder coat..not sure yet..prices arent that bad,buying used save about 300.00 on just the rears..and they have about 65% left,the fronts i bought form same seller i bought the wheels from..both for 50.00 and they have about 80%

Old 03-13-2009, 05:27 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
if your getting a rear bumper get a CS rear! IMO much better than the kenstyle

Old 03-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

^any pics of one?