Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

My New Vossen 85's !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
lol Thank's for the positive feedback, and as for a G35/37 enthusiast i have seen some G35 that are F'n HOT i alway's wanted the G35 2007 w/Kenstyle, and Volks but coming from an 07 Z had to get into a 37 . Work wheels are nice but it's true everyone has them and i personally love the VOSSEN line of wheels i already had the 83's , and now there newest design the 85's. i would highly recomend them to any one looking for a high end quality 1 piece wheel !!! The only thing JDM is my JP Vizage Lip Kit BTW!!

Old 08-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sounds like you work for VOSSEN to me...?
Otherwise they must have gave you the wheels for FREE to kiss there butts like that.lol

Old 08-25-2009, 03:48 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!! My Old Look

Old 08-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blkg37s
i didnt want a dramatic look like that, more of just a clean drop and wheels for me!!! jp vizage front lip and side mud gards were just an additional add on that looks very good in person imo... rims are nice and i personally would never mix up kits top secret kenstyle and that wing is a little bulky i would have kept everything original with those rims and a full kenstyle bodykit...already had HKS exhaust and that looks like what you got and personally a waist of money...i still got my fast intentions carbon fiber exhaust coming...
Original...? Kenstyle is not original.. I don't know what you're trying to pull right there. There is nothing wrong with mixing kits, different people have different taste and style of modding cars. In a way, you're mixing kits as well, aftermarket front lip and stock body the rest? Nobody keeps his/her car original, you can be modding your car in its original FORM but nothing ever stays original. And why is buying HKS exhaust an waste of money? In what sense do you think it's a waste of money for the HKS? It's one of the top quality and most popular exhaust out there, for REASONS. As you stated, you had HKS before so that was definitely a waste of money for you huh. So why isn't your "carfon fiber" exhaust not a waste of money? Don't flame on others just because they dislike or should I say not our cup of tea, you ask for opinions so don't get all butt hurt just because they are not what you want to hear.

Sleek6mt, I think your car looks amazing. I've not personally seen your car before but I know you roll with yanster alot correct? Hopefully I get to see ya on of these days at the autobac meet. Nice looking G man, keep up the good work.

-Jason

Last edited by jlo0109; 08-25-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Honestly Vossen needs to chill the eff out with these dual spoke designs, every one of their wheels have it, still one of the only wheels that can pull that off is work T1S's(Cant think of the others at the moment).
I would not rock these wheels what so ever, JMO

Old 08-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
They're OK. But they don't excite any emotion in me. Nothing special, but not bad either.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Meaning if you are just gonna get Kenstyle side skirts why not get the whole complete kit it is made to flow with the complete kit why get a top secret front a kenstyle side and leave the back untouched thats just my own opinion which im entitled to right!! as for exhaust ive researched, watched videos, personally owned, and not say HKS is not high quality just dose not have the sound i was looking for. Coming from my 350z.com and MyG37.com there is tons of better routes to go with.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meaning if you are just gonna get Kenstyle side skirts why not get the whole complete kit it is made to flow with the complete kit why get a top secret front a kenstyle side and leave the back untouched thats just my own opinion which im entitled to right!! as for exhaust ive researched, watched videos, personally owned, and not say HKS is not high quality just dose not have the sound i was looking for. Coming from my 350z.com and MyG37.com there is tons of better routes to go with.
Like I said, personal taste is what sets each ride away from each other. YOU don't like the sound of the exhaust does not equal to him wasting money on the exhaust. He didn't waste it, he just like the sound of the HKS better. Btw, nice purchase on the wheels. Happy modding.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
you say your entitled to your own opinion, yet bash others for giving you theirs. makes sense right? lol

and it does sound like you work for vossen, even the second set of pics you posted are stamped with the brand name on the pictures. that and your whopping 6 posts.

theres 2 possible scenarios here. 1. you work for vossen and your failing miserably at trying to subtly advertise your wheels. or 2. you actually sincerely just wanted to show people your new wheels, yet cant take the feedback your receiving and start attacking other peoples cars and opinions.

kbye

Old 08-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
^Or 3. He got hooked up/sponsored with the wheels and is now bobing on their **** in hopes he will continue to get hooked up with their future models of wheels

Old 08-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
^ or more likely a Vossen sponsorship.

..they did the shoot for him.

:edit:
lol... beat me to it.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:22 PM
OK Thanks!!! i was just showing off something different, if you don't like that's fine your right just personal prefrence. I don't work at Vossen but they shot my car and had some awesome pics and vids that i wanted to share! like i said just showing something different .

Old 08-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
^All fine and dandy till you start attacking other members because they don't like it. You more than likely would have got some not as harsh comments had you just accepted that most people don't like it rather than telling others "Oh yeah lemme see your ride" "Mixing kits is stupid" "HKS is a waste of money", obviously the way you reacted makes people thing you either work for them or are sucking some major Vossen cack

Old 08-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
I don't like it.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Never heard of Vossen before the G37 community got really into them. Also I hate all of their wheels, most of them are either ugly or look ghetto as hell. Wheels aside, your car is very nicely modded, love the drop and the subtle body mods.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Vossen 85's !