Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

My New Vossen 85's !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Must be something in the seats, the 37 guys love these wheels, we must be missing something....

http://myg37.com/forums/picture-shar...round-2-a.html

Old 08-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by w0ady
looks good. ignore the hate. its not jdm so this forum dislikes it as a general rule. i prefer some of their other designs but so far, vossen seems to have done well by the 37 community.
i agree, this crowd is kinda hostile. the wheels he has are ok but those 78's from vossen are dumb hot. im thinking about those for my g. either those or the lss5's from lexani

Old 08-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Must be something in the seats, the 37 guys love these wheels, we must be missing something....

http://myg37.com/forums/picture-shar...round-2-a.html
+1 it's crazy how popular vossens are with the G37's. They really cornered that market, so props to them. I think g37 owners regard their ride as more luxury, so the vossen lineup appeals to that mentality more, I guess.

I would never rock them but their new forged lineup looks much better than their current.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the wheels look good on your car.. definitely alot better than on the 35s. but.. i definitely think your old rims > your new rims by far. nonetheless, your car is sweet. definitely gotta work on taking criticism though.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Dont like any of the vossen wheels.

And not it doesnt have to be JDM for a rim to be liked.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
+1 it's crazy how popular vossens are with the G37's. They really cornered that market, so props to them. I think g37 owners regard their ride as more luxury, so the vossen lineup appeals to that mentality more, I guess.

I would never rock them but their new forged lineup looks much better than their current.

+100000000000

well said.

They dominated the G37 community dont know how

Old 08-25-2009, 09:46 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
sigh. another case of overexcited noob vs stuck-up pros. i miss the old days.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Not trying to really direct this to you woady, i just clicked quote to reply lol
But its not that since they arent works or volks we dont like them, its just because they dont look like that great of a wheel or go with the car all too well. Work LS406's are VIP, Vossens are not. But if he likes them, then good for him.
Just fyi, OP this is luxury VIP

Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
I fail to see the logic in this post.....

How was anyone stuck up?? Because people didn't like the wheels?? Not liking = stuck up? remember he was the one who started the pissing contest.....

obviously they only have a small numbers of followers(granted they are still new) otherwise other cars would be rockin these wheels, so far i've only seen these on G37, oh and 1 lambo which was their forged version that they prob gave tot he guy for free just so they could have a $250k car promote them. Some people like the wheels and most people don't plain and simple, has nothing to do with being stuck up, shiit my wheels were made in the U.S. so it has nothing to do with "mad jay.d.em tyte yo" lol

Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This thread could have went a lot better so i appologize for not taking the critisism well!!! My bad, but i want to thank everyone else for all the positive comments and support... i think we do regard our rides as more Luxury and thats why the wheels are perfect for the G37's. i've seen these wheels on many high end sports cars and exotics BTW!!!! (M3 Z06, S5,Porsche,and Range Rovers,Mercedez,Lexus,Bentley). Quality, Upscale, and Classy looking wheels...VOSSEN ALL THE WAY!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 08:32 AM
fgc moderator
Originally Posted by SteveBlake
Not trying to really direct this to you woady, i just clicked quote to reply lol
But its not that since they arent works or volks we dont like them, its just because they dont look like that great of a wheel or go with the car all too well. Work LS406's are VIP, Vossens are not. But if he likes them, then good for him.
Just fyi, OP this is luxury VIP
just fyi op never called his wheels vip.
I fail to see the logic in this post.....

How was anyone stuck up?? Because people didn't like the wheels?? Not liking = stuck up? remember he was the one who started the pissing contest.....

obviously they only have a small numbers of followers(granted they are still new) otherwise other cars would be rockin these wheels, so far i've only seen these on G37, oh and 1 lambo which was their forged version that they prob gave tot he guy for free just so they could have a $250k car promote them. Some people like the wheels and most people don't plain and simple, has nothing to do with being stuck up, shiit my wheels were made in the U.S. so it has nothing to do with "mad jay.d.em tyte yo" lol
how did he start shane? people are here saying they didnt like them bc they are vossens not bc of the design. someone else posted a car in his thread and he gave his opinion - he prefers authentic kits and dislikes the hks sound.

im trying not to go into a whole rant on this lol.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Funny...I actually like those wheels and would have thought that most people would have too. I have seen FAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR worse right here on Driver and usually agree on the remarks people make. I would have never thought this wheel would recieve those same remarks...interesting.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
woady, you can read the first page, nowhere did anyone say they dont like them because they are vossen wheels.

too much VIP??? elaborate on that Please!!! lol and what do you mean yuck, lets see your ride!!!
That was the ops quote that started this whole thing, that was the only reason someone posted their car. People started moreso bashin vossen AFTER op got all defensive and started just saying random stuff he thought was dumb.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts

THAT pic is perfect. I don't like the wheel design and really not a fan of the 37 in general (looks more luxo than sporty to me), but you pulled off everything nicely. I think what you did flows with your car. I just don't personally like it. But kudos to you anyway.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:59 AM
fgc moderator
woady, you can read the first page, nowhere did anyone say they dont like them because they are vossen wheels.

That was the ops quote that started this whole thing, that was the only reason someone posted their car. People started moreso bashin vossen AFTER op got all defensive and started just saying random stuff he thought was dumb.
someone else called them vip and he didnt understand.

ill just say it must suck for all these new people who post up with a car they love only to get these type of comments. its like people forgot what they were like when they first got their cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Vossen 85's !