Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
I am not mad, just trying to get these guys to get a little class. I mean the way everyone on here talks, you either have to have the Nismo kit, or kenstyle (which I think is the worst of all)......That means everyone would have identical cars. The canards on the white g could go....yes, the skirts are a little off, I think it looks more like a mounting error than anything. But seriously, large middle opening and brake duct vents on either side.....lets see.....Greddy, Type GT, Type TS, Type G, all the same.....and at least 10 guys here that said something about the wondurous kit has the same. I guess I am trying say that it doesn't matter. What is ricey or ugly to you may not be the same to someone else. But for some reason on THIS forum, (not on 6MT, G35NYC, my350Z, or any other G/Z forum) everyone just agrees with each other. I guess so they can be part of the group or something......Be original, be yourself, and most importanly make your own decisions. Otherwise you are just another puppet for everyone to control.

Personally I like the APR widebody kit, just not the $3999.00 price tag.
just because these bumpers have similar traits, doesnt mean they look the same at all. sure, they all have the vents, but this "wondurous" thing has awkwardly shaped ones. the worst part imo is the very awkward bottom lip on the bumper that has like 90 degree angles in the middle. wtf? and the skirts not only are awkwardly shaped as well, but seem to be off color wise.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
This guy is an idiot.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
when i read his posts i feel like this..

Old 08-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
hahaha

The kid has got to be legally blind.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Wow yours looks almost identical to the wondurous kit, the one that everyone says is ugly......It is like you left the canards off. Otherwise, looks VERY similar. But I like the wondurous kit, so I think it looks really good. The eyelids are soso, but to each his own, I painted mine blk, I will take pic and try to post mine tomorrow. Mine is all factory cept for blk 20" with brushed lip that came as dealer option.....they suck....and I painted grill blk, rear emblem blk, headlights blk but the bezel around the HID is silver and I tried a silver emblem up front to match the lights but I do not like it very much. Oh and I have the "ugly" 06 spoiler....I personally like mine better than the 03-05....

Sorry here is k style.......almost the exact same as impul. No fail. They are just the same besides one little thing. Oh wow they are so different.....gimme a break.
you are blind. Now STFU and log off the intrawebs.

oh, and the G in that pic is fugly as well. Nice find!

Old 08-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
angry thread lol

Old 08-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah that bumper is ugly and doesnt look anything like the one on the silver g, its much more busy looking

Old 08-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
I am not mad, just trying to get these guys to get a little class. I mean the way everyone on here talks, you either have to have the Nismo kit, or kenstyle (which I think is the worst of all)......That means everyone would have identical cars. The canards on the white g could go....yes, the skirts are a little off, I think it looks more like a mounting error than anything. But seriously, large middle opening and brake duct vents on either side.....lets see.....Greddy, Type GT, Type TS, Type G, all the same.....and at least 10 guys here that said something about the wondurous kit has the same. I guess I am trying say that it doesn't matter. What is ricey or ugly to you may not be the same to someone else. But for some reason on THIS forum, (not on 6MT, G35NYC, my350Z, or any other G/Z forum) everyone just agrees with each other. I guess so they can be part of the group or something......Be original, be yourself, and most importanly make your own decisions. Otherwise you are just another puppet for everyone to control.

Personally I like the APR widebody kit, just not the $3999.00 price tag.
Coming from a guy that wanted to put a gtr bumper on his car no wonder you're defending the ugly wondrous bumper, it's bulky and makes the face of the g look swollen and retarded unlike the other bumpers that are sleeker and flow better. You should of stayed banned seriously.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by MIA Philly
so i guess a persons inside and charactor have no bearing on who they end up with? does and ugly car or person mean that they dont deserve to be with someone who looks good? thats incredibly shallow. you could have the best looking car and be a model but have a terrible attitude and be just an all around terrible person but have a hot chic? whatever
So by reading this comment I have a feeling you're quite ugly

Old 08-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
So by reading this comment I have a feeling you're quite ugly
you should set him up on a blind date with your headlights

Old 08-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust

Old 08-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
What is wrong with this one? The Asian writing on the hood? I mean I am not a fan of teh kenstyle type front, but otherwise looks nice, good lines, nice paint.
You're just one of those that has no conception of how things are supposed to look or how to do them right. Terrible wheels and a fake want-to-be ks bumper, and you think this looks good? Sell your G and buy a Jeep!
Gary

Old 08-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
How about a date with your wheels? I know eyelids are not everyone's cup of tea but it doesn't mean they're ugly

Old 08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
How about a date with your wheels? I know eyelids are not everyone's cup of tea but it doesn't mean they're ugly
ooh, a threesome.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:07 AM
i was talking about the audi style LEDs too

my wheels are just lightweight racing wheels, not really meant for ballin good looks, so sure, what time are we meeting up..lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's