Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
i was talking about the audi style LEDs too

my wheels are just lightweight racing wheels, not really meant for ballin good looks, so sure, what time are we meeting up..lol
Those have been gone for quite a while now. If picking on people's old setups gets your troll hormones running then enjoy

Old 08-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
you just accused a guy of being ugly over the internet

troll > douchebag

Old 08-03-2010, 11:37 AM
you just accused a guy of being ugly over the internet

troll > douchebag
I haven't seen what he looks like I didn't say "you're ugly" per se but if he takes offense for that comment must mean he is and it's ok probably not his fault. Like when a loser says "winning isn't everything" a winner wouldn't say that.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:43 AM
what if the winner is driving an srt-4, then everyone loses

Old 08-03-2010, 12:01 PM
You can't outrun ugly

Old 08-03-2010, 12:06 PM
what sort of winning are you even refering to? like winning in professional sports? winning races? winning isnt really very important in the grand scheme of things

Old 08-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by parhamm1
hahaha

The kid has got to be legally blind.
Probably older than you, and 20/20. I think it is funny. you guys really are blind. If impul and kenstyle were sitting side by side and you were less than a foot away you could tell, otherwise not so much. I live in reality land, were I look at things as if I were going to see them in real life, and in real life driving down the road you wouldn't be able to tell a kenstyle from impul, or a greddy from a type ts, or stillen, or wondurous. You think you are going to be standing in front of it staring at it.....Hell if I did this I could point out differences in two of the exact same kits from the same manufacturer, from the same plant. Very good eyesight, I guess I did not watch to much Days of our Lives when I was your age so I do not feel I have to put down everyone elses car to make me feel better or to make my ego larger. But unfortunately, all you young ppl think you know everything, it is ok so does my wife, I like being able to say I told you so. from my understanding it is mostly women that think they know everything, maybe you should reach down between your legs and check.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
This guy is an idiot.
I called someone that on this forum once and I got warning to be banned from an Administrator, I am not a big tattle tale so I am not going to go run and tell them like everyone else on here does.

Yeah an idiot that points out the truth to ppl and they wanna call him an idiot b/c they are the type to go drink one beer and then stumble through their friends door and pretends he drank a liter of vodka. Be yourself, when you lie and agree with everyone else's opinion just to be part of the group you make yourself look like a huge tool. It definitely doesn't make you look cool, I know this is what you strive to be, I hate to say it but for some ppl such as yourself, it just wasn't in the plan for you.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:57 PM
what sort of winning are you even refering to? like winning in professional sports? winning races? winning isnt really very important in the grand scheme of things
Your comment = Loser. Winning is everything. Even in a race, second is just the first loser. Doesn't matter what he is talking about, could be baseball, football, basketball, golf, checkers, chess, chutes and ladders.....It is about coming out in first place, winning, beating the competition as bad as you possibly can.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
^hahahahaha!

It's quite amusing to see how mad and upset you get about this buddy. Go get your wondorus kit and leave. You make no sense and it's not even worth trying to figure out why your point of view is so fvcked up. And I don't have to reach down in between my legs to find out if I'm a man, my wife does that every night and tells me how much of a man I am.

Why are you even on this forum if you're just so mad at everyone here? Have you ever had a good laugh in your life??? Certainly doesn't seem like it.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Your comment = Loser. Winning is everything. Even in a race, second is just the first loser. Doesn't matter what he is talking about, could be baseball, football, basketball, golf, checkers, chess, chutes and ladders.....It is about coming out in first place, winning, beating the competition as bad as you possibly can.
so tell me, what have you won lately?

Old 08-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Probably older than you, and 20/20. I think it is funny. you guys really are blind. If impul and kenstyle were sitting side by side and you were less than a foot away you could tell, otherwise not so much. I live in reality land, were I look at things as if I were going to see them in real life, and in real life driving down the road you wouldn't be able to tell a kenstyle from impul, or a greddy from a type ts, or stillen, or wondurous. You think you are going to be standing in front of it staring at it.....Hell if I did this I could point out differences in two of the exact same kits from the same manufacturer, from the same plant. Very good eyesight, I guess I did not watch to much Days of our Lives when I was your age so I do not feel I have to put down everyone elses car to make me feel better or to make my ego larger. But unfortunately, all you young ppl think you know everything, it is ok so does my wife, I like being able to say I told you so. from my understanding it is mostly women that think they know everything, maybe you should reach down between your legs and check.
Lol. Again your post's show you don't know what the heck you're talking about. In your bumper comparisons you keep saying Stillen in the mix with the others. Stillen doesn't make a bumper they make a front splitter for the oem bumper *insert facepalm here*

Old 08-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I called someone that on this forum once and I got warning to be banned from an Administrator, I am not a big tattle tale so I am not going to go run and tell them like everyone else on here does.

Yeah an idiot that points out the truth to ppl and they wanna call him an idiot b/c they are the type to go drink one beer and then stumble through their friends door and pretends he drank a liter of vodka. Be yourself, when you lie and agree with everyone else's opinion just to be part of the group you make yourself look like a huge tool. It definitely doesn't make you look cool, I know this is what you strive to be, I hate to say it but for some ppl such as yourself, it just wasn't in the plan for you.
WTF are you talking about man???? Dude isn't blind, he's just insane...

Old 08-03-2010, 01:18 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
This thread has taken a turn for the worse. Maybe its just best to just lock this thread and not ever bring it back up again.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
this guy is making me dumber with every post he makes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's