Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
You're just one of those that has no conception of how things are supposed to look or how to do them right. Terrible wheels and a fake want-to-be ks bumper, and you think this looks good? Sell your G and buy a Jeep!
Gary
NO, I hate the kenstyle front and rear bumper. I was saying how much I disliked them and then everyone is like oh they are cool, hell about 6 guys on here have that setup and think it is way cooler than other kits that look way nice keep with the original flow of the car and actually have some features that are there for form and function rather than my car looks cool.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
How about a date with your wheels? I know eyelids are not everyone's cup of tea but it doesn't mean they're ugly
Really, see this is what I am talking about.....About 25 pages ago you were talking **** about the eyelids and saying this is ugly, and that is ugly and even you are ugly......But now all the sudden someone says something about one of your buddies g's with eyelids and now you say not everyones cup of tea but it doesnt mean they are ugly......Lets contradict ourselves a little bit more. What a F'in TOOL.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by parhamm1
WTF are you talking about man???? Dude isn't blind, he's just insane...
Yeah insane.....If insane is someone who just relays the truth back to a bunch of posers that contradict themselves depending on which of their friends may be watching. Then I am. I wish I didn't work so much, I would go back through all the threads that I have read and show you how many of you really do contradict yourselves. It all depends on whom is in teh thread with you. It is funny. Look I stopped doing that **** when I was around 9 years old. After you pass a certain age it doesn't matter what twiddle dee or twiddle dum think. It doesnt matter what your best friend thinks. Why do people try to look cool in front of others that they know? Be yourself, if you are not "cool" then you were not meant to be so deal with it. Buying a G35 isn't going to make you cool. Should of stuck with the Hyundai or Kia that you used to drive.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by erklep
this guy is making me dumber with every post he makes
Then that means you were dumb to begin with.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by 1trueG
Insert facepalm indeed because Stillen actually does make a front bumper.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...4-p-12443.html
hahahah, yes thank you, thank you. Thought you knew everything? huh blksedan.....dumba$$...........my point proven exactly!

Old 08-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by tragedycat
Actually Stillen does make a front bumper for the coupe, nobody runs it because it's ugly as sin. Just saying.

But yeah, I agree with everybody here that GLU35 must either be extremely unperceptive or just being intentionally obtuse to troll everybody.
No, neither. I am just trying to say:
1. Why is everyone hating on other G's? We are supposed to be a community of a certain type of car whom enjoy talking about our cars

2. All the young retards here whom think they know everything need to keep their fu&^%$* mouths shut until they learn how to properly speak to someone

3. Most of those bumpers mentioned do have lots of similarities and you wouldnt be able to tell most of them apart if they were traveling in the opposite direction as you on a road. So how can you run the Greddy and say the Type G or stillen is ugly? They look so much alike you would have to stare and could not be rolling down the road.

4. Stop just agreeing with your buddy, use your own brain, that is why humans developed brains over the course of thousands of years, was to think FOR YOURSELF, not just agree b/c you idolize someone.

5. I could go on and on..........

Old 08-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Yeah the wondurous is so bulky compared to the bumper on the gray cars pic, or the greddy front which at least 5 guys here have.

Now that both are next to each other, you can not F&^%$*@ tell me that the wondurous is any bulkier than the other. If you do then you truly are blind. Actually the Greddy look alike bumper looks twice as bulky as teh wondurous and that is why I like the wondurous better, oh yeah that is right, someone on here that you idolize must have the Greddy front so it is ok. That is what is wrong with this forum, you dumb young punks idolize someone else on here and then you think what ever they say is right, so then you all just follow suit. So next time you blurt out something make sure you watch what you say b/c you just stuffed both feet in your mouth.
sorry both of these are fugly as well and look NOTHING LIKE THE KURUMA.

Step away from the intrawebs!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Thank you I'm officially blind now. I would rather not know about it. That makes the lip from stillen look hot. According to this guy your Kuruma Z bumper looks just like that one.
Yeah that is what I said.......and I quote, "Just Like"......NO dip**** I said that they are all similar...........here since you are so dumb here is the definition sim·i·lar (sm-lr)
adj.
1. Related in appearance or nature; alike though not identical.
2. Mathematics Having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional.

Oh now I will have to add this to my list......

6. How people say other people said one thing but the person said nothing even remotely close.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
the multi quote feature is your friend. Use it....

Old 08-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
does anyone else in this thread have a clue what "mister maturity" over here is trying to prove or say?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Oh too bad scientist have proven there is no such thing as god or jesus......funny how NONE of the historians that were alive when Jesus was supposedly alive and in the same area where he lived and NONE of them even mentioned jesus. The spainish from spain created the bible and the name jesus pronounced hey-sus

Old 08-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
No, neither. I am just trying to say:
I agree there has been an influx of younger owners on here. I don't like the direction the community is going in either but what can you do when you can easily pick up an 03 coupe for like $10k these days? With any car community, younger owners always bring more drama, posing, ricing, and corner cutting. I think there's a lot of frustration from those trying to mod their G35 the right way, and ultimately that's why threads like these exist.

But I do agree in that it's probably not the best thing for this community since a lot of posts go from the owners media share threads straight into this thread. But what can you do?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by erklep
that explains it!!
Never got into nascar, to me driving in a circle isnt racing.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
what have you won exactly

I know what you are, one of these guys who is way to old to be street racing and for some reason really cares about the outcome so you cut through the shoulder to get around traffic and throw on the hazards like a 16 year old inner city kid with a riced out civic/g35
Not into street racing. You are right I am too old for that and my driving record has had way too many infractions to push it now that I haven't one in over 5 years. Won a small time attack. My business won an award for being the best in the valley.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
sorry both of these are fugly as well and look NOTHING LIKE THE KURUMA.

Step away from the intrawebs!!!!!!
Similar. they are all similar.

Actually the karuma is kinda weird b/c it looks all stretched out or something.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's