Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Let me think age doesn't make you better. Lets see, I do not any punk kids 29 and under that have ever owned and ran business that is succesful. No large company would anyone that young to run their company, you can not be president. Wonder why? Oh yeah b/c you young, dumb, and full of ***. You think you know everything, when you know nothing. You can not use your brain for common sense, practicality, or any decision making skills. Bottom line, yes age = experience, i have been there done that, and there is a better chance of seeing me sprouting wings and flying around before you could name a bumper that is travelling in the opposite direction as you are, if you are both going 45mph that is like standing still and trying to do it when the car is going by at 90mph, it is a blur you young ignorant SOB.

Old 08-06-2010, 11:31 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Let me think age doesn't make you better. Lets see, I do not any punk kids 29 and under that have ever owned and ran business that is succesful. No large company would anyone that young to run their company, you can not be president. Wonder why? Oh yeah b/c you young, dumb, and full of ***. You think you know everything, when you know nothing. You can not use your brain for common sense, practicality, or any decision making skills. Bottom line, yes age = experience, i have been there done that, and there is a better chance of seeing me sprouting wings and flying around before you could name a bumper that is travelling in the opposite direction as you are, if you are both going 45mph that is like standing still and trying to do it when the car is going by at 90mph, it is a blur you young ignorant SOB.
Oh yes... it's absolutely impossible to identify a bumper at 90... no chance at all.

Let's see, I was once able to correctly identify a Bugatti Veyron traveling in the opposite direction on the interstate before. Judging from the fact that I was driving 80, and he was likely driving at least that fast, that gives a minimum "standing still" speed of 160.

But you know what? .................... I couldn't tell if it had an aftermarket bumper... although since I've never seen an aftermarket bumper for a Veyron, I really don't have a frame of reference.

Really though, I'm just amazed I can identify any vehicle at 160, I must have superhuman eyesight or something

Old 08-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
Oh yes... it's absolutely impossible to identify a bumper at 90... no chance at all.

Let's see, I was once able to correctly identify a Bugatti Veyron traveling in the opposite direction on the interstate before. Judging from the fact that I was driving 80, and he was likely driving at least that fast, that gives a minimum "standing still" speed of 160.

But you know what? .................... I couldn't tell if it had an aftermarket bumper... although since I've never seen an aftermarket bumper for a Veyron, I really don't have a frame of reference.

Really though, I'm just amazed I can identify any vehicle at 160, I must have superhuman eyesight or something

FYI I WAS going 80mph and I DID have an after market bumper on my Veyron. You must be a super human!

BTW While passing you, I did notice you were wearing some nice Polarized Rayban Sun glasses.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:16 PM
? = 2B || !2B

^Why thank you.

Though my visual acuity is above average, the "superhuman" aspect is probably largely due to the Polarized Ray-Bans.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:38 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Lets see, I do not any punk kids 29 and under that have ever owned and ran business that is succesful. No large company would anyone that young to run their company, you can not be president. Wonder why? Oh yeah b/c you young, dumb, and full of ***. You think you know everything, when you know nothing. You can not use your brain for common sense, practicality, or any decision making skills. Bottom line, yes age = experience
your discriminatory comment about younger people offends me...

I'm 28, a flight test engineer, manager of many, subordinate to few...

my common sense, practicality, and decision making skills put me in my position.

For you to degrade the younger generation like you just did with that post, shows your level of intelligence and your lack of acceptance that you're getting old and can't keep up anymore with the times.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Funny, I just turned 30 (claim to be 29) and I lead the recruiting for a global R&D subdivision in the biotech industry. Guess I just buck the trends

Old 08-06-2010, 01:05 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
lol that g3lu5 kid is such a tool. im sure he'll get himself banned soon and save us all a lot of headaches.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Wow. You sure are full of yourself, aren't you? Who are you to judge any of us when you have absolutely no clue about what we have accomplished? With the way you talk down about the younger generation, I sure hope you're some successful CEO of some large company. I highly doubt that though since you're still driving a car that even teenagers can afford now.

If I remember correctly, the pictures of bumpers posted before were not taken while driving at 45mph, they were standing still and you still couldn't tell the difference between them. And that's perfectly fine, not everyone knows the differences between G35 parts, but don't go claiming that they're all the same just because you can't tell the difference.

Judging by your grammar and the fact that you have to resort to name-calling over the Internet to get your point across, I'd say you're still in your teens . With your attitude and mindset, I don't see you lasting very long on this forum (hopefully).

Now back to seeing some ugly G's!

Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
aww mann ODB will be pissed off coz this thread got taken over by a man-SBF. on second thought......

Old 08-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Post up a pic of your car Anthony!

Old 08-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
hum, i shall take out my popcorn and just watch this unfold.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by Silencer_0
Wow. You sure are full of yourself, aren't you? Who are you to judge any of us when you have absolutely no clue about what we have accomplished? With the way you talk down about the younger generation, I sure hope you're some successful CEO of some large company. I highly doubt that though since you're still driving a car that even teenagers can afford now.

If I remember correctly, the pictures of bumpers posted before were not taken while driving at 45mph, they were standing still and you still couldn't tell the difference between them. And that's perfectly fine, not everyone knows the differences between G35 parts, but don't go claiming that they're all the same just because you can't tell the difference.

Judging by your grammar and the fact that you have to resort to name-calling over the Internet to get your point across, I'd say you're still in your teens . With your attitude and mindset, I don't see you lasting very long on this forum (hopefully).

Now back to seeing some ugly G's!
Damn Fab I've never heard you rip someone a new one before (nice job )

Old 08-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
LOL this thread brings out the worst of driver.

IBTL

Old 08-07-2010, 09:56 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I used to enjoy this thread but stay out of it now for obvious reasons. A little back and forth insulting dialogue is usually entertaining (at least to me), but I don't understand how G3LU5 is not permanently banned and/or how this thread is still even open. It's become worthless at this point.

I've seen many a member get banned for far less than this guy has spewed out of his mouth on a regular basis.

Old 08-07-2010, 10:08 AM
? = 2B || !2B

^coughdouchcanoecough

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's