Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Really, see this is what I am talking about.....About 25 pages ago you were talking **** about the eyelids and saying this is ugly, and that is ugly and even you are ugly......But now all the sudden someone says something about one of your buddies g's with eyelids and now you say not everyones cup of tea but it doesnt mean they are ugly......Lets contradict ourselves a little bit more. What a F'in TOOL.
Lol wtf are you talking about dude? Seriously what on earth are you smoking? I never talked **** about eyelids. Please show me a post saying I've said anything about eyelids in general. He didn't talk smack about my buddies eyelids. I don't have any buddies with eyelids on their car. He was talking about my car! You don't know ****. I have eyelids and have had them since the beginning, so why on earth would I talk **** about eyelids? Go ahead and show me the post where I said that.. I'll be here waiting.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Similar. they are all similar.

Actually the karuma is kinda weird b/c it looks all stretched out or something.
I will give you vaguely similar. How about that?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tragedycat
I agree there has been an influx of younger owners on here. I don't like the direction the community is going in either but what can you do when you can easily pick up an 03 coupe for like $10k these days? With any car community, younger owners always bring more drama, posing, ricing, and corner cutting. I think there's a lot of frustration from those trying to mod their G35 the right way, and ultimately that's why threads like these exist.

But I do agree in that it's probably not the best thing for this community since a lot of posts go from the owners media share threads straight into this thread. But what can you do?
I have found myself on 6mt forums a lot more lately. Those guys are much more mature, think for themselves, and they will not put you down for your choices. Yet they will say something more like, "I am not a big fan of that bumper, but I like this one more." They would never put up a thread that says ugly g's. They are as I stated, We are all G owners here. You should never start a "ugly g" thread on a g forum. Maybe a "ugly mustangs", "ugly tiburons", or maybe "ugly sti's" lots of ugly sti's out there. But you should respect your own types.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
Lol wtf are you talking about dude? Seriously what on earth are you smoking? I never talked **** about eyelids. Please show me a post saying I've said anything about eyelids in general. He didn't talk smack about my buddies eyelids. I don't have any buddies with eyelids on their car. He was talking about my car! You don't know ****. I have eyelids and have had them since the beginning, so why on earth would I talk **** about eyelids? Go ahead and show me the post where I said that.. I'll be here waiting.
Sorry maybe someone else said that. But it is funny that everyone makes fun of them. Sorry again. I actually like your g sedan though. My coupe is ob also with black wheels and black grille. My back mt fuji is blk, I think I am going to do my front one in black also, grille is satin blk, maybe go gloss blk with the front mt fuji. Painted inside of my headlights also, satin blk except for the bezel around the hid light, I went silver, didnt want chrome.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
I have found myself on 6mt forums a lot more lately. Those guys are much more mature, think for themselves, and they will not put you down for your choices. Yet they will say something more like, "I am not a big fan of that bumper, but I like this one more." They would never put up a thread that says ugly g's. They are as I stated, We are all G owners here. You should never start a "ugly g" thread on a g forum. Maybe a "ugly mustangs", "ugly tiburons", or maybe "ugly sti's" lots of ugly sti's out there. But you should respect your own types.
the intraweb hurt your feelings? Srsly?

Old 08-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
I will give you vaguely similar. How about that?
Yes, similar. especially when you think of driving down the road in the opposite direction and see one.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
the intraweb hurt your feelings? Srsly?
Not the intraweb. No hurt feelings. It just rubs me the wrong way when people contradict themselves so that they look cool. Or when one of their buddies says something so they just agree even if they do not really agree, just to put someone else down. I can not figure out what is wrong with this younger generation. I never felt like I had to put someone down or make fun of them just make myself feel bigger or better or cooler. I just made myself better through determination and hard work. That is the american dream. But these young kids think the american dream is more like, I can sit on my *** and everything should be handed to me. I am just very strong minded and strong willed and feel the youth of america needs a good hand to a$$ talk to get them straight.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
lol what a baby

Old 08-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Unbelievable this guy is still here... Instead of feeding into "Mr. Right's" BS any longer i hope everyone can just simply put him on their hypothetical "ignore list" like we've had to do with other members that go to these pathetic lengths to get under peoples skin.

Obviously this whack job isn't worth your time. Just stop responding to him completely.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 6spSEDANFTW!
wah?
LOLWTF?

Old 08-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
This thread's funny.

Old 08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Yea it is. Mostly consists of the same people creating a heated discussion on their view points. At least they haven't really started any racial name calling... I was originally gonna say name calling but I read the word "gay" awhile back.

I'll just continue to read and see where this thread goes... even though it was off-topic a few pages ago.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
^ so I guess... IBTL at this point

Old 08-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Fry
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some people man

Old 08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
stalker status fry

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's