Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 10-28-2010, 02:24 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Please don't what?

Old 10-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
no, most exhaust systems do not need to be welded in, unless you are ghetto

ancient? that was last week rofl
Uh yea they do actually it prevents possible air leaks and rattles. A shop knows how to weld, that's what they do for a living. Not talking about just that post. You have a tendency to bring up old posts from different threads into subjects that are irrelevant to the topic TrollerHead

Old 10-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Less talk about mufflers, more pics of ugly G's. You guys are turning this thread into that "mods cheapen you G" thread.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:06 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Silencer_0
Less talk about mufflers, more pics of ugly G's. You guys are turning this thread into that "mods cheapen you G" thread.
No, please, by ALL means continue this discussion... just don't do it in this thread. Do it here: https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...nt-thread.html

I wanna watch, because BlkSedan4me is actually kicking your butt on this one

Old 10-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Damn, we need a thread like that in the coupe section. But yeah, take it over there.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
how is he kicking my butt? he said most exhausts have to be welded on..every quality exhaust system bolts on

if you buy an exhaust from a real company like greddy, stillen, fujitsubu, hks, nismo etc you are not going to have leaks or rattles, megan on the other hand...lol

Old 10-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

must be sponsored by tein...rofl
LMAO....take off the Tein badge and show me rice. I had just gotten Tein Basic coilovers. I don't think ONE badge makes a car rice. Other than that all I see is a drop and wheels

in this shot he demonstrates how his car can no longer go over tiny speed bumps

but i guess he tried to anyway ^

team ocgs y0

added more stickers and spray painted his wheels

fail

hammerhead is a hater y0

lmao he has a stripper pole in his car...lol

You got it all wrong buddy..why don't you try posting the CORRECT responses with the CORRECT pictures. First one is right, 2nd isn't. The second is from the pic below:

Name:  IMG_3430.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  103.1 KB

I don't see you nearly tucking rim with a 245/40, quite the opposite right?

That gap is huge...it's like throwing a bar of soap down a hallway, that's the kinda clearance I see.

The pic you're referring to being low (2nd one) is when I got my Impul Ohlins coilovers installed, they don't drop low like F&F II's, HKS, Stance, etc... shall I repeat? Impul Ohlins coilovers..."more than you can afford pal "

Also, I'm no longer affiliated with Team OCGs. Even if I were, I guess you have something against every other guy on this forum supporting the team they are on.

Laugh at the stickers..who cares? Srsly. Right now there's only one sticker on it... Shyne. What ya got to say?

And as far as the stripper pole, I must be doing something right if I got pics like these right?

In the end, hate it or love, you're still looking at it. I don't mod my car for you, I don't mod my car for anyone on this forum, I mod it for me. Some like it, some don't. I accept it. Thanks for the attention. You can troll all you want and you can deny it all you want. But in the end, you're still giving my car your attention and time. Must mean something doesn't it?

Rather than just thank you, I'll leave you with a couple pics Enjoy your day.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I love your car don juan! Strippers in the G FTMFGDW!

Old 10-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
lol

Old 10-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
Damn Levon that's a hot blonde in teh first pole pic .. anyway gotta love them peeps that sip on that haterade

Old 10-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Its funny how he hates but in the end his car looks like a piece of ****..... Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Old 10-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
i dont need to pull tail, im engaged and i have a house

yeah i ride like in a car that handles good and cant drive through parking lots without $1000 in damage, with tires that fit on my wheels, i have a mostly stock car and if it was more modded you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at it, you know why, because i cant look at my car while im driving it

im sorry, vip is the new rice, same exact thing really...some kid that still lives with his parents spends 100% of his salary on his car to win car shows and get the clap..err i mean laid

just like back in HS when everyone was all happy about spending 60 grand modding their S10 pickup...mini trucks y0...may liscense plate is sideways y0...im so unique look how i made my car worse buy spending a **** ton of money on it
VIP has been around for a long time in case you haven't notice....so how long has it been rice for exactly? There's different ways to go about it, that's the beauty of it. You don't need curtains and you don't need extreme negative camber. It's an option. Do your research on VIP first before you start talking like a blind mouse about it.

Apparently you don't see your car while you walk up to it? Tell me, what's so wrong about modding a car's exterior. Many people do it. It's a hobby. Seems like you know so much about me, guess you could write a novel about me Trust me, you know very little. Just because I pull tail doesn't mean I'm young and dumb. That's not the car either, it's all Stimulation. Hate it or love, keep your fiancée away from me...you just never know how she might get stimulated.

And here's a fault to your perspective. I guess people shouldn't mod their engines or go FI because they can't see it. What do you see on a car? Not much, just the interior and the hood...so is that what should be limited to modding? Please. I mod my car because it's a hobby, it's something I like to do. As do others. You choose to spend your money elsewhere, that's fine. Don't think I spend my money on JUST my car. I'm not going to get into where my money goes, it really doesn't matter. You're not my wife.

You're right, you did nothing wrong. You posted a pic of a car you felt looked rice. So if people don't agree with you, that makes them wrong for speaking their mind about their opinion? There have been other cars posted here where someone felt it was rice and others thought it wasn't.

You're older than I am, you are about start a family and you're looking into dumping money into a wedding, buying a house, kid down the line, etc. Nothing wrong with that. Right now, I don't have priorities like that, so does that make me stupid for spending money on my car? Tell me, when you were younger, did you ever spend your money on a hobby? If you say no, i'm sorry but you must have had one sh*tty childhood/young adulthood. And if you don't go out to meet girls then I dunno what your deal is. What guy here hasn't looked to hook up with women? Don't think I pull up to them with my car and try to use it to get them. NEVER have. Not ONCE. I have been asked for my number a couple times while driving, but the fact is, I'm always outside my car and in some other environment. The car isn't the one gettin the digits, I am. And again, don't try to put that statement down because every young male does the same exact thing.

Let me sum it all up in some cliffnotes...

I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't. As much you do, I DON'T, lol. There are many people that tell me they don't like my car and some I overhear, it doesn't bug me. It comes with the territory of doing something different. Most people know I try to do different things and it shows. Some like it and some don't. I'm not losing sleep over it. In the end, it's just a car, just a hobby. If it makes you feel good to talk negatively about my car, go for it. To those giving props and admiring my car or parts of it, thank you

Old 10-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts

Old 10-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
hey brool, you mad? did you bang any of those girls?

Old 10-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
Name:  thread-delivers2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  50.0 KB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's