Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:02 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts

Old 10-31-2010, 01:12 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Less talk, more ugly G's!!!

Old 10-31-2010, 01:13 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
u got a coupe, nice!

Old 10-31-2010, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation
VIP has been around for a long time in case you haven't notice....so how long has it been rice for exactly? There's different ways to go about it, that's the beauty of it. You don't need curtains and you don't need extreme negative camber. It's an option. Do your research on VIP first before you start talking like a blind mouse about it.

Apparently you don't see your car while you walk up to it? Tell me, what's so wrong about modding a car's exterior. Many people do it. It's a hobby. Seems like you know so much about me, guess you could write a novel about me Trust me, you know very little. Just because I pull tail doesn't mean I'm young and dumb. That's not the car either, it's all Stimulation. Hate it or love, keep your fiancée away from me...you just never know how she might get stimulated.

And here's a fault to your perspective. I guess people shouldn't mod their engines or go FI because they can't see it. What do you see on a car? Not much, just the interior and the hood...so is that what should be limited to modding? Please. I mod my car because it's a hobby, it's something I like to do. As do others. You choose to spend your money elsewhere, that's fine. Don't think I spend my money on JUST my car. I'm not going to get into where my money goes, it really doesn't matter. You're not my wife.

You're right, you did nothing wrong. You posted a pic of a car you felt looked rice. So if people don't agree with you, that makes them wrong for speaking their mind about their opinion? There have been other cars posted here where someone felt it was rice and others thought it wasn't.

You're older than I am, you are about start a family and you're looking into dumping money into a wedding, buying a house, kid down the line, etc. Nothing wrong with that. Right now, I don't have priorities like that, so does that make me stupid for spending money on my car? Tell me, when you were younger, did you ever spend your money on a hobby? If you say no, i'm sorry but you must have had one sh*tty childhood/young adulthood. And if you don't go out to meet girls then I dunno what your deal is. What guy here hasn't looked to hook up with women? Don't think I pull up to them with my car and try to use it to get them. NEVER have. Not ONCE. I have been asked for my number a couple times while driving, but the fact is, I'm always outside my car and in some other environment. The car isn't the one gettin the digits, I am. And again, don't try to put that statement down because every young male does the same exact thing.

Let me sum it all up in some cliffnotes...

I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't. As much you do, I DON'T, lol. There are many people that tell me they don't like my car and some I overhear, it doesn't bug me. It comes with the territory of doing something different. Most people know I try to do different things and it shows. Some like it and some don't. I'm not losing sleep over it. In the end, it's just a car, just a hobby. If it makes you feel good to talk negatively about my car, go for it. To those giving props and admiring my car or parts of it, thank you

look how long his post is

its like my writing 102 final exam

i still didnt read it, i feel asleep after vip has been arou............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wait wait

I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't. I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.

lmao

again I ask, bang any of those girls who were paid to sit in your car at a car show?

Old 10-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
look how long his post is

its like my writing 102 final exam

i still didnt read it, i feel asleep after vip has been arou............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wait wait

I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't. I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.

lmao

again I ask, bang any of those girls who were paid to sit in your car at a car show?

Old 10-31-2010, 01:42 AM
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
This girl is freaken hot!!! Who is she??

Old 10-31-2010, 01:44 AM
that hurts meh eyes s0n

Name:  Pool_UK_060620_107600.gif
Views: 72
Size:  2.62 MB
Name:  motivator7715799.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  58.3 KB
Name:  OBAMABIRD.gif
Views: 34
Size:  447.6 KB
Name:  cp1_0312091157.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  12.1 KB
Name:  vteccelicessna172.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  91.6 KB

Old 10-31-2010, 02:02 AM

Old 10-31-2010, 03:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust

Nice pics, car is ehh, but this one in particular looks like it won't end well.

Old 10-31-2010, 08:49 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Awwww. Did a little someone get upset that the thread moved on from his trolling for attention?
Poor little guy

Ok guys, we gotta bicker with him some more so he doesn't feel sad.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by NYYBaseball423
Nice pics, car is ehh, but this one in particular looks like it won't end well.
doesn't make a whole lot of sense really

Originally Posted by NFSP G35
Awwww. Did a little someone get upset that the thread moved on from his trolling for attention?
Poor little guy

Ok guys, we gotta bicker with him some more so he doesn't feel sad.
i didn't notice any moving on

Old 10-31-2010, 09:36 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
^I don't expect you would.
The only thing that's really bugging me ATM is that I can't remember the name of the psychological disorder when someone doesn't see things they don't want to see.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 AM
BTW...what kind of grown man argues with a bunch of younger guys. Don't you have anything better to do? Seriously. I take it your wife isn't all that great looking since you're giving me more attention than her.
I personally never said you wife isn't good looking.
you mean his disorder?

seriously look back at the last page there are like 2 posts that dont revolve around me

and who said i was older then any of you, or that I was married(I'm not)?

Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Dont you have an rsx.....i want to see pics of it

Old 10-31-2010, 09:53 AM
I used to

Name:  BOMdesktop2.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  161.8 KB
Name:  hondaday0011.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  130.2 KB
Name:  IMG_0179.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  170.8 KB
Name:  BOM2midres.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  136.0 KB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's