Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
i didn't notice any moving on
If you backed away from the keyboard you'll notice that this thread will move on.....

Old 10-31-2010, 12:56 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
look how long his post is

its like my writing 102 final exam

i still didnt read it, i feel asleep after vip has been arou............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wait wait

I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't. I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.I don't care what you think of my car HH. Really, I don't.

lmao

again I ask, bang any of those girls who were paid to sit in your car at a car show?
This fegglestein is still on the subject?

BTW, I answered the question already. If you wanna know, read. Not my fault it's difficult for you to read something longer than 4 lines. Did you ever pass writing 102? Maybe that's your problem.

Originally Posted by NFSP G35
^I don't expect you would.
The only thing that's really bugging me ATM is that I can't remember the name of the psychological disorder when someone doesn't see things they don't want to see.
I think the technical term for this ra-tard.

you mean his disorder?

seriously look back at the last page there are like 2 posts that dont revolve around me

and who said i was older then any of you, or that I was married(I'm not)?
Big deal, I said some sh*t about your lady then said I didn't. Couldn't recall if I did or not, didn't wanna go back and look. Why? Because you don't deserve my time.

And she pretty much is your wife, right? You said you are engaged. Unless you're full of sh*t again and aren't with anyone.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:05 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Old 10-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation
Why? Because you don't deserve my time.
funny, you are winning the time spent posting about me race by a long shot

Old 10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Should of kept the RSX and stayed the **** out the G forums

Old 10-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
Should of kept the RSX and stayed the **** out the G forums
too noisy (3900 rpm at 80)on the highway and reving to 8600 inspires me to break the tranny, and the warranty was over so yeah. G has more room too, RSX gave me leg cramps on long trips.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:30 PM
funny, you are winning the time spent posting about me race by a long shot

Old 10-31-2010, 01:41 PM
lol

ok look I'll try to make one mature statement to end this little quarrel.

Sometimes I use the internet to blow off steam/amuse myself which I probably shouldn't do, so If I offended you about your car, I'm sorry. I didn't really mean for that stuff to go directly to you about the car, I was just trying to use it as an example for another guy who posted and may have gotten a bit carried away at which point I assume one of the guys in here tattled on me to you because I doubt you were even following this thread. It was just the first thing I could find with stickers on it that was getting compliments, it was a pretty weak case, I just didn't feel like digging more.

I still think you guys have a double standard about this thread though, basically if you guys think a car is ugly, then its funny but if I do I'm a hater, last I checked hating was hating, just because someone is a blatant ricer doesn't mean that hating on them is any better then hating on a subtle ricer. Personally I think people who use the term "hating" can not take the heat and should probably exit the kitchen.

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 10-31-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:45 PM
You need to have self con troll that's all

Old 10-31-2010, 01:51 PM
its just, this thread is about "hating" on peoples cars, that is the whole point of it. I mean granted you could use william hung logic. In some cases you just need to say, my god that looks/sounds horrible, like the car with the horn exhaust. Where as other people you may just not like the way they sing/how their car looks, but other people do.

still hating is hating

Old 10-31-2010, 01:51 PM
I mentioned it many times, you quoted me and mocked me about it as well, doesn't bother me if you like my car or not. You think my car is rice, ok, fine. Some others don't. Some semi-like/dislike it. Tell you the truth, there is not one day that goes by where someone doesn't say something negative about my car, trust me, I get from laughs to head nods to SMH to someone saying something and I overhear. I do get compliments to, they outweigh the negative comments by a good amount. Majority of the people just stare. So I'm pretty used to it all, but it never sweats me and I won't argue if a person thinks my car is ugly, it's their opinion. If they're misinformed about something, then I'll get into it.

I also think what got to people was that you didn't just post a picture, but went through a thread of my and dissected parts of and commented on each one and that's prob what people saw as more than a comment, more of an attack.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:57 PM
yeah I know, my RSX was orange which used to draw mixed reactions from people. some people loved it, others kept asking what color it was, old people in particular would ask what color it was and become angry when i said it was called blaze orange because they were sure it was copper and not orange. and one guy in a mid 90s baby blue corolla actually yelled at me over my semi loud music until I turned it down and he said "that color looks like fcukin ****" lol.

Part of the reason I bought the G was because the RSX seemed to draw too much attention because of the color...small part really it was mostly that I wanted RWD and a smoother quieter highway ride

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 10-31-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation
I mentioned it many times, you quoted me and mocked me about it as well, doesn't bother me if you like my car or not. You think my car is rice, ok, fine. Some others don't. Some semi-like/dislike it. Tell you the truth, there is not one day that goes by where someone doesn't say something negative about my car, trust me, I get from laughs to head nods to SMH to someone saying something and I overhear. I do get compliments to, they outweigh the negative comments by a good amount. Majority of the people just stare. So I'm pretty used to it all, but it never sweats me and I won't argue if a person thinks my car is ugly, it's their opinion. If they're misinformed about something, then I'll get into it.

I also think what got to people was that you didn't just post a picture, but went through a thread of my and dissected parts of and commented on each one and that's prob what people saw as more than a comment, more of an attack.
And not a terrorist attack for anyone wondering but a trollorist attack

Last edited by NjMatteSedan; 10-31-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:02 PM
trollor skates

Old 10-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You guys are hilarious. No need to turn on the tv!

BTW Stimulation, the pic posted of your rear, how many degrees negativity is that? Good lawd you must have gone thru tires like crazy! I had like -3 and mine lasted only a year. That's crazy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's