Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry, guys just had too!

Name:  ricer.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  33.0 KB

Old 05-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
who buys aftermarket 17s?
yeah son go big or go home dawg

bought them for my rsx and i still have them soooo the car came with 17x7 +40 wheels stock, theses are lighter 17x8 +35 so i used them since I already had them and they allowed me to run wider tires

Old 05-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
since my sedan is so ugly i'm gonna go ahead and post a couple more pictures

Old 05-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
^^yeah i don't why know your g was posted in the first place, there's nothing wrong with it

it's getting a little ridiculous in here ever since hammerhead came in

Old 05-15-2010, 07:20 PM
True that. Thanks dr Dre

Old 05-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ hey

whats the purpose of the black covering on ur plates?

or does it just match with ur car

Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
myG, you gotta start a petition with the state for black inspection stickers!

Old 05-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ and pd ur rims black

then ull so black itll be impossible to come back

Old 05-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
im surprised no one has posted mine
I think I did a while back. Sorry, the Kosei's and 55 series side wall are fugly.

so you are a hater, stfu
Pot, meet kettle

Originally Posted by 4DGS
who buys aftermarket 17s?
see above.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:30 PM
you are a little slow huh? he was talking about people hating on his car when this whole thread is deticated to hating on peoples cars...not too quick witted around here are we?

the car comes with 215/55-17s i have 255/45 rears and 235/50 fronts(oem coupe rear size)

you can call them ugly, but that means you are calling stock g35s ugly...and why would you buy an ugly car?

again i really don't care, i think the car is ugly anyway and rims alone wont fix that

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 05-15-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:11 AM
^^^ he's calling your wheels ugly not your car per se, but rims make or break a car (you can call them ugly, but that means you are calling stock g35s ugly) are the wheels stock? no. You can dread over your ugly to you G35 sedan and the rest of us can smile everytime we see our cars modded the way we think should have looked from factory. Alot of cars are ugly stock but sick when nicely modded there's not much sexiness on a stock 03-04 sedan i wouldn't call it ugly just boring looking. That's why we mod what we don't like and it makes a big difference. If you're gonna talk smack about other people's cars or wheels you better have something better to back yourself up and you don't, so your excuse is i know my sedan is ugly that's why i'm not spending money on it. Great attitude!

Last edited by NjMatteSedan; 05-16-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by SxSkyLinexS
^ hey

whats the purpose of the black covering on ur plates?

or does it just match with ur car
it tones down the bright yellow of the front plate since i can't run with no plate. Everything else is tinted

Old 05-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by myGi$Gangsta
^^^ he's calling your wheels ugly not your car per se, but rims make or break a car (you can call them ugly, but that means you are calling stock g35s ugly) are the wheels stock? no. You can dread over your ugly to you G35 sedan and the rest of us can smile everytime we see our cars modded the way we think should have looked from factory. Alot of cars are ugly stock but sick when nicely modded there's not much sexiness on a stock 03-04 sedan i wouldn't call it ugly just boring looking. That's why we mod what we don't like and it makes a big difference. If you're gonna talk smack about other people's cars or wheels you better have something better to back yourself up and you don't, so your excuse is i know my sedan is ugly that's why i'm not spending money on it. Great attitude!
so you are saying I can't think a modded car is ugly because my car isn't modded? I guarantee I dropped way more money on my rsx then you have on your G, that fact is not something I'm proud of, blowing money on cars is a total waste and I learned my lesson(to a point..lol). you are like the biggest tool I've run into on a forum yet, I mean seriously who they hell drives around with a sticker that says illest on their windshield and puts "gangsta" in their username.

your attitude is basically any mod is better then oem which is funny since your car has oem rims on it, blacked out oem parts and what a lip? drop springs, you hardly have anything done to it and yet you talk like its some "dope" show car that has 60 grand invested lol.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
the fvcking maturity level in this thread is rediculous....the name calling, the bickering, the call-outs. sound like a bunch of high school imbeciles

Old 05-16-2010, 01:42 PM
so you are saying I can't think a modded car is ugly because my car isn't modded? I guarantee I dropped way more money on my rsx then you have on your G, that fact is not something I'm proud of, blowing money on cars is a total waste and I learned my lesson(to a point..lol). you are like the biggest tool I've run into on a forum yet, I mean seriously who they hell drives around with a sticker that says illest on their windshield and puts "gangsta" in their username.

your attitude is basically any mod is better then oem which is funny since your car has oem rims on it, blacked out oem parts and what a lip? drop springs, you hardly have anything done to it and yet you talk like its some "dope" show car that has 60 grand invested lol.
Do you see an Illest decal on the last picture I posted taken yesterday? Nope.. Nice try, I had one yes, and if you're calling me out for it then you're calling out a lot of folks on this forum and other forums who put illest decals on their cars. Why do I need aftermarket rims if my 19" rays are one of the best oem rims ever made and better than most of this aftermarket wheels and have great offsets? Plus they look sex especially since mine have a darker finish and Toyo tires. Seriously my car ***** on yours and you know it, you don't even have 1000$ invested on it, deal with it. It looks like is owned by a granny. Who cares how much you invested on your old acura?. This is a g35 forum, RSX's are gayer than 2 dudes pounding each other in the ***. Keep trying to make fun of my username because you have nothing better to do. Your username is soo cool hammerhead. Ever heard of the phrase " that ****'s gangsta" meaning that's hot well my car is hot and yours is not, learn it, live it, suck it love it. Troll around while you can I wouldn't be surprised if you got hit with the ban hammer soon. Is funny how nobody agrees with any of your replies.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's