Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
look gangsta, he did your headlight mod!

And ironically that's the only good looking mod on that G.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
excellent

Old 05-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm the owner of the ugly blue car with the tasteless big wing, nasty hoodpins, and unlikable T1S that don't flow with the car. After I saw all these threads about my car, it is cool to see how much attention I get. Its cool, we all have different opinions about how the car looks with the different body kits. They make these body kits so people can put them however they like. I happen to like the wing and know that it makes it look a lil ricer but I like it and seem to be happy with the outcome. most people don't like the wing when they see in pictures, most people like it in person. Some people hate the way the car looks, others offer me money for it.

I put my hard earned money into it, and as long as I am satisfied I think I will be fine with my ricer. It is fun to see all you guys post your comments and appreciate your feedback. I just like to be a little different, not trying to be just like everyone else in G35driver in order to be liked and get great comments.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by Mtandre21
I'm the owner of the ugly blue car with the tasteless big wing, nasty hoodpins, and unlikable T1S that don't flow with the car. After I saw all these threads about my car, it is cool to see how much attention I get. Its cool, we all have different opinions about how the car looks with the different body kits. They make these body kits so people can put them however they like. I happen to like the wing and know that it makes it look a lil ricer but I like it and seem to be happy with the outcome. most people don't like the wing when they see in pictures, most people like it in person. Some people hate the way the car looks, others offer me money for it.

I put my hard earned money into it, and as long as I am satisfied I think I will be fine with my ricer. It is fun to see all you guys post your comments and appreciate your feedback. I just like to be a little different, not trying to be just like everyone else in G35driver in order to be liked and get great comments.
honestly alot of us aggree that your G doesn't belong on this thread. And the wing isnt too bad, if you had stock body with that wing it would be pretty bad but you pull it off cuz you got a full kit and showcar color. And you're a good sport. I think your car would look really sick with a drop and the lips done blue like your car imho.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:36 AM
^^^I'm actually not done with the car, but the funds aint there right now. I know it needs a drop bad, but want to do it right. wheel wise, Im actually debating on another set, not sure yet. Wing wise, I'm actually thinkin of going back to stock wing to give a more subtle look. As far as Intercooler...lol I will eventually get there...lol hopefully sooner than later.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:38 AM
NACHOCHEESE, I am calling you out, post pics of your car, I really want to see pics of the person's car that criticize my car so hard, just so we can be fair and I can criticize yours...

Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 AM

bravo man very well put.. we need guys like you so we can point our f*ken fingas and say there goes the bad-Guy.. LOL just kidding man.. do it however it makes you bust. Have fun!

Old 05-11-2010, 01:12 AM

I also don't think your car belongs here as I said a few pages back..not perfect but it certainly shouldn't be in this thread

Old 05-11-2010, 01:21 AM
NACHOCHEESE, I am calling you out, post pics of your car, I really want to see pics of the person's car that criticize my car so hard, just so we can be fair and I can criticize yours...

seems to like awful stickers and shiny wheels with the wrong offset

Old 05-11-2010, 01:27 AM
^^^I'm actually not done with the car, but the funds aint there right now. I know it needs a drop bad, but want to do it right. wheel wise, Im actually debating on another set, not sure yet. Wing wise, I'm actually thinkin of going back to stock wing to give a more subtle look. As far as Intercooler...lol I will eventually get there...lol hopefully sooner than later.
For your car you should get this trunk instead of the oem spoiler.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i agree ^. blue g doesn't look that bad, lot's going on. drop, maybe bigger/different rims, and lose the spoiler. what's that color from?

Old 05-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust

seems to like awful stickers and shiny wheels with the wrong offset
WTH...is up with the stickers? You better have something good under the hood...so many lettering styles and you go with the ugliest one.

What happens if you are on the other side?...You are going to pull an arrow outta ur butt?

Are you always in that much of a hurry that you need to put stickers on your car...you know real drivers just flash their lights...

Old 05-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by cramHead
i agree ^. blue g doesn't look that bad, lot's going on. drop, maybe bigger/different rims, and lose the spoiler. what's that color from?
It doesn't belong on any current car...its a custom color.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:43 PM
^ i like your car mtandre keep it up. I know the feeling, not everyone is going to like your car, but the people who do are going to appreciate it and make it all worth it.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wat kinda truck is on that blue G?
(guessing hitor.)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's