Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
^but just cuz u don't like em doesn't mean he needs new wheels. Those aren't some cheapo wheels. That's like saying every1 needs to get rid of their G sedan cuz u don't like the exterior design

Old 05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
wtf howcome you are allowed to dislike his hoodpins and wing but I can't dislike his wheels, you are acusing me of doing EXACTLY what you are doing

and if you dont run hoodpins on a cf hood you risk the latch breaking and possibly crashing

Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
lol hammerhead man you just can't catch a break, all over the forum

Old 05-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
because i can put 5 people in it and attract less attention but have similar performance
well if i were you i would just walk and take 4 more people with me who are similiar to you. less attention similar performance..if you dont like your car then sell it or atleast dont use it. just my .02 brochacho

Old 05-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
i don't like the spoke design(i know my wheels are uglier but I don't have a custom painted show car..lol)
maybe you should post your car in this thread

Old 05-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by eurodre
lol hammerhead man you just can't catch a break, all over the forum
lol why is it that when I say I don't like something its because:
Originally Posted by OCG35
it seems to boil down to is people should do what "you" do.
originalillestGangstaghettouglyleds can do exactly the same thing and nothing comes of it. Its actually just the opposite, I'm not supposed to have 17s one my car and everyone needs to slam their car because internet forum law states clearly that all cars must be slammed have rims that are too wide for their tires and obviously the brand of wheel matters 1000x's more then the brand of tires.

Little recap, I say "that blue coupe doesnt deserve to be in the ugly thread aside from the wing" gangsta says "na yo hood pins ain't clean(even though they are important if you have a cf hood)" and then I ad that I don't like the wheels and gangsta comes back with something to the effect of "but those wheels are expensive"..lmao

pot meet kettle

Originally Posted by thesaints21
well if i were you i would just walk and take 4 more people with me who are similiar to you. less attention similar performance..if you dont like your car then sell it or atleast dont use it. just my .02 brochacho
cool story bro

Old 05-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by dcityjatt
maybe you should post your car in this thread
I should because g35 sedans are ugly from the factory

Old 05-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
WTF is with the GD bickering??? STFU!

geezus, now I know how people feel when Jeff and I do that **** - but in those cases its constant correction after jefflection... in this case its just bs that keeps being brought up even after it dies...

Let the thread go - when it gets back on track leave it that way.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:18 PM
im just pointing out that what you said about me is the opposite of reality and I am not the one who keeps bringing it up

Old 05-10-2010, 05:23 PM
hey Butthead.. correction Hammerhead first of all I said that coupe isnt bad but i dislike the wing and hood pins. I didn't say "nah you hood pins ain't clean" and I didn't say they need to go just because I don't like 'em. Only thing I said that needs to go are the tinted old non-projector headlights and I think most people would agree with me. You said something like he needs to change his wheels and when told they're really nice expensive reputable wheels your response was yea but I don't like the spokes. Seriously You and every of your comments fail!

Last edited by NjMatteSedan; 05-10-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by myGi$Gangsta
hey Butthead.. correction Hammerhead first of all I said that coupe isnt bad but i dislike the wing and hood pins. I didn't say "nah you hood pins ain't clean" and I didn't say they need to go just because I don't like 'em. Only thing I said that needs to go are the tinted old non-projector headlights and I think most people would agree with me. You said something like he needs to change his wheels and when told they're really nice expensive reputable wheels your response was yea but I don't like the spokes. Seriously You and every of your comments fail!
i know what you said gangstaR....still doesnt change the FACT that without hood pins cf hood latches can fail and fly up on the windshield whether you said "nah you hood pins ain't clean" or if you dislike them..its like saying you dislike door hinges

Seriously You and every of your base are belong to grammar and capitalization fail

Old 05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
why?.... Theres other threads for this kind of stuff...

All I wanted was to see some FUGLY Gs...

Old 05-10-2010, 06:25 PM
i know what you said gangstaR....still doesnt change the FACT that without hood pins cf hood latches can fail and fly up on the windshield whether you said "nah you hood pins ain't clean" or if you dislike them..its like saying you dislike door hinges

Seriously You and every of your base are belong to grammar and capitalization fail
Where did my grammar and capitalization fail? i'd love to hear it.

Old 05-10-2010, 06:25 PM

Old 05-10-2010, 06:31 PM

Where did my grammar and capitalization fail? i'd love to hear it.
every of your post fail

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's