Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
hey i've never had one because I think they are lame so i waste my money on performance stuff most of the time...im just saying body kits almost always look horrible and/or end up breaking.

as far as learning to drive...try living in or around new york city (or some other major city with awful roads) with a slammed car and a body kit and see how well that goes for you
Actually I live in Baltimore city right around the inner harbor where there's stop and go traffic pretty much at any hour, I am on BC coilovers with a Kuruma Z (one of the lowest bumpers FYI).

Old 05-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Also hammerhead, I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion that body kits are ugly. That's absolutely fine. Just don't say they're all low quality and will inevitably crack and fall off, because it's patently untrue.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
try "learning to drive" in a state with winter and roads that aren't made of glass
aw cry me a river dude, i hate it when people pull the "my roads are bad card" as if cali doesn't have bad streets boohoo either put up with it or don't, really easy

and don't get so butthurt about it

Old 05-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
lol im not butthurt, im just saying, I only have 350z suspension and my car bottoms out all the time. and baltimore is not that bad. all im saying is body kits in the north east end up cracking and wheels end up curbed...i can always get great deals on winter wheels by going to nyc and picking up some beaten to **** stock wheels(of course a lot of them have belts sticking out of the tires too so I guess some people should learn to drive/maintain their cars)

Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
^^^ so I just read the last couple pages and what it seems to boil down to is people should do what "you" do.

Does that about sum it up?

Old 05-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
lol im not butthurt, im just saying, I only have 350z suspension and my car bottoms out all the time. and baltimore is not that bad. all im saying is body kits in the north east end up cracking and wheels end up curbed...i can always get great deals on winter wheels by going to nyc and picking up some beaten to **** stock wheels(of course a lot of them have belts sticking out of the tires too so I guess some people should learn to drive/maintain their cars)
well you are running 17's with a lowered suspension so that may be your issue. I am have a lower drop but w/ 19s and i have no issues, even with MO roads. That being said, your rims/thick tires need to be swapped asap. Just sayin

Originally Posted by OCG35
^^^ so I just read the last couple pages and what it seems to boil down to is people should do what "you" do.

but doesn't that go for everyone??

Old 05-08-2010, 11:19 PM

so its ok for me to hate on 24s because you don't like them, but I can't hate on body kits because you like them?...hrm perhaps you are just decribing yourself..and like missouri said...everyone. Personally I don't like when people do tacky things like (giant rims, stickers rice), fake stuff(dual exhaust, hood scoupes, carbon fiber roof overlays) and just mods that make a car drive worse(super low drops, stretched tires, fatter rear tires on fwd cars).

Originally Posted by MissouriG35
well you are running 17's with a lowered suspension so that may be your issue. I am have a lower drop but w/ 19s and i have no issues, even with MO roads. That being said, your rims/thick tires need to be swapped asap. Just sayin
not to be a dick but if you but if you think the size of the rim has anything to do with the outer diameter of the tire maybe you shouldn't be giving advice..lol. and I don't really car what my rims look like at the moment because im in upstate ny and no one even knows what a G35 is up here...and honestly G sedans just aren't very good looking no matter what you do to them so i could care less..I'd rather have a softer ride at this point

Old 05-08-2010, 11:21 PM

Old 05-08-2010, 11:28 PM
so its ok for me to hate on 24s because you don't like them, but I can't hate on body kits because you like them?...hrm perhaps you are just decribing yourself..and like missouri said...everyone. Personally I don't like when people do tacky things like (giant rims, stickers rice), fake stuff(dual exhaust, hood scoupes, carbon fiber roof overlays) and just mods that make a car drive worse(super low drops, stretched tires, fatter rear tires on fwd cars).

not to be a dick but if you but if you think the size of the rim has anything to do with the outer diameter of the tire maybe you shouldn't be giving advice..lol. and I don't really car what my rims look like at the moment because im in upstate ny and no one even knows what a G35 is up here...and honestly G sedans just aren't very good looking no matter what you do to them so i could care less..I'd rather have a softer ride at this point
Did I comment about tire diameter? From what you posted in the Sedan section, I now doubt the 17s are the issue since you run a 235/50 and 255/45. I scraped with 18s and 245/40s and dont as much now. So kindly STFU a bit

Also, why the hell own a vehicle that doesnt appeal to you? This is just ignorant.

Old 05-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts

I think its been confirmed this is an accurate summary...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
Did I comment about tire diameter? From what you posted in the Sedan section, I now doubt the 17s are the issue since you run a 235/50 and 255/45. I scraped with 18s and 245/40s and dont as much now. So kindly STFU a bit

Also, why the hell own a vehicle that doesnt appeal to you? This is just ignorant.
i like the powertrain...didnt buy it for looks, if i did I would have bought a z or a coupe or better yet not a nissan..lol

I think its been confirmed this is an accurate summary...
so everyone is allowed to hate 24s but I can't dislike body kits?

i would never waste money on remolding my taillights but I think they look good

Old 05-08-2010, 11:44 PM
i like the powertrain...didnt buy it for looks, if i did I would have bought a z or a coupe or better yet not a nissan..lol

so everyone is allowed to hate 24s but I can't dislike body kits?

i would never waste money on remolding my taillights but I think they look good
very interesting criteria to use when buying a car. "It looks like ****, but wow, what an engine!"

Old 05-08-2010, 11:49 PM
i wanted something rwd with a manual tranny and some decent power...also my rsx was a little annoying on the highway, wanted something more relaxing...but i mean its a grey old man car...it looks ok from certain angles but idk..if anything that fact thaitt it looks boring amuses me because its sort of a sleeper...although now that the v6 mustang has 305hp and gets 31mpg for $22,000 its starting to show its age

Old 05-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^ the least you could do is just stop talking, post up a photo of your ugly G35 in this thread (seeing as you're in the right place to do so) then continue on your merry way so the rest of the world can get on with this thread, and more importantly, our lives.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 AM
lmfao talk about not fitting in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's