Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Robzone says gooodbye.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Robzone says gooodbye.......

...to my wheels that is! ...the time had come to get my spring set up....and with help from Danny...aka Greengoblin....we got it done.....so...i had to part with my beloved winter set up....the Raderwerks Noble. they were such a good company to deal with, i will def be doing another set SOOOOON with them...so here are my departing pics......my new set up is almost complete along with a new and improved even LOWER stance then before...thats right...stay tuned...im goin lower and BACK to step lips...until then...here are some goin away shots!

Old 03-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Hawt

Old 03-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sick, can't wait to see the next setup.
Also eager to see how you're gonna go any lower without bags. :S

Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Received 44 Likes on 17 Posts
You scared me!! Thought you were getting rid of the G! Can't wait to see the new setup.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
wow, sick wheels, so it's safe to assume your next set of wheels will be the same color combo ?

if you don't mind me asking... are those Sparco Milano 2 seats by the way in black suede ?
I'm trying to locate a set, my OEM seat broke and I heard these Milano 2's are ergonomic and super comfortable..
how do they compare to OEM seats comfort wise would you say ??

how tall are you, cuz I'm 6'1 and 200lbs but I'm built like a running back though, thick muscle thighs and butt, slim waist with a wide back...
so most of these aftermarket seats feel really awkward to me, I'd definitely appreciate your feedback on these

Old 03-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R

Those Sparco seats are sexy. Finally a set I'd love to have.

Can't wait to see your next set of wheels.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
ugly, looks ghetto to me, not a fan of all black look. you killed the classy look of this car

Old 03-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Adon
wow, sick wheels, so it's safe to assume your next set of wheels will be the same color combo ?

if you don't mind me asking... are those Sparco Milano 2 seats by the way in black suede ?
I'm trying to locate a set, my OEM seat broke and I heard these Milano 2's are ergonomic and super comfortable..
how do they compare to OEM seats comfort wise would you say ??

how tall are you, cuz I'm 6'1 and 200lbs but I'm built like a running back though, thick muscle thighs and butt, slim waist with a wide back...
so most of these aftermarket seats feel really awkward to me, I'd definitely appreciate your feedback on these
well to be perfectly honest....i hate them .....if It wasnt for show season and my lack of patience...Id put the factory ones back in. im 5'9" 185 and I fit perfect in them.....but Im usually squirming to get comfortable and on long road trips my lower back starts to hurt....ive had them since 02 when they came out so they should have been broken in well....but guess it may be just me....the padding just isnt forgiving enough to have as a permanent seat....sux .....and yes.....new set up will be my siganture matte black face and gloss black lips with polished hardware

Old 03-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by vinci_g35
ugly, looks ghetto to me, not a fan of all black look. you killed the classy look of this car
lol my motivation! Id love to hear what ur Ideal G should look like! pics?

Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Borna
Sick, can't wait to see the next setup.
Also eager to see how you're gonna go any lower without bags. :S
picked up some MDU coilovers b4 i sold these...they have the option of using traditional rear and tru coil rear set up....the front lays frame with another inch or 2 to go even lower....the rear can go down to a little over 4 inches! my car after these pics was at least .75 inches lower then it was then in the pix after Lunek and Raymond help with the install

Old 03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
thanks for the info Rob, much appreciated... yea lower back is an issue for me too, I wouldn't wanna seat that causes me problems in that area. Maybe my best bet would be to try and fix my OEM seat, it's totally out of place and wobbles up and down uncontrollably.

and lol @ vinci's noob post, 35 posts only shows that dude got no idea what's hot and whats not, cuz your car is hot

Old 03-22-2010, 07:38 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
So ill. Cant wait to see whats next and your lower stance!

Old 03-22-2010, 07:41 PM
thanks for the info Rob, much appreciated... yea lower back is an issue for me too, I wouldn't wanna seat that causes me problems in that area. Maybe my best bet would be to try and fix my OEM seat, it's totally out of place and wobbles up and down uncontrollably.

and lol @ vinci's noob post, 35 posts only shows that dude got no idea what's hot and whats not, cuz this car is hot
I have sat in Bride and recarco seats....they are more comfortable then what my sparcos are by far....but nothing beats a nice cushioned factory seat. my advice would def be try to fix your factory seat since seats like mine are meant to hold you in place....a man of your stature might be kinda squished in something like these

Old 03-22-2010, 07:43 PM

and lol @ vinci's noob post, 35 posts only shows that dude got no idea what's hot and whats not, cuz your car is hot
35 posts doesn't mean anything. I know what's hot and this definetly isn't hot.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Received 127 Likes on 76 Posts
Sad to see these go but I know you will deliver on the new setup... See you at IR

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Robzone says gooodbye.......