Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Work T1 Varianza Gloss Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by erklep
enough chit chat, wheres the pics of them mounted?
Relax just getting a little clarification

Originally Posted by KCJ
all the materials are the dealers'..he doesnt have any material costs!!

you are right, it doesnt make any sense for him to spend a few hours on my wheels for $100, but since he's pocketing all $100-125 i give him, i don't think that's too bad for a few hours work..now if he were trying to run his own business, i could clearly see why $100-125 wouldn't even cover his workers' labor, material costs, and shop overhead
that's a deal n a half then bro, great hook up they look really clean

Old 04-06-2011, 09:48 PM
KCJ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeroscythe
that's a deal n a half then bro, great hook up they look really clean
thanks

i didnt mean to jump down your throat or anything..i agree the powdercoat is the higher road to take, but for that price, i couldn't pass it up

theyve got a decent amount of dirt spec, im not too sure myself if that's expected or not, but besides that, when theyre clean, they look super clean/glossy

im happy with how they turned out!! i mean for $100, i dont know how you couldnt be!!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:50 PM
KCJ
enough chit chat, wheres the pics of them mounted?
had ya done the kits when me and frank did the wheels you'd have seen the things mounted!!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by KCJ
had ya done the kits when me and frank did the wheels you'd have seen the things mounted!!
no thanks. aced my exam thanks to studying. how was the rain and working on your car till 9pm?

Old 04-06-2011, 10:28 PM
KCJ
no thanks. aced my exam thanks to studying. how was the rain and working on your car till 9pm?
skies were clear, temps dropped into the 30s, brought out 2 halogen lights and knocked the job out...real men work in all conditions

Old 04-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by KCJ
skies were clear, temps dropped into the 30s, brought out 2 halogen lights and knocked the job out...real men work in all conditions
youre talkin to the wrong dude. i work round the clock in any and all weather. now where are the pics?

Old 04-07-2011, 01:21 PM
KCJ
youre talkin to the wrong dude. i work round the clock in any and all weather. now where are the pics?
i dont think so, dude.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by KCJ
i dont think so, dude.

if you really wanna get back into this we can. ask anyone ive done work for, i work in the rain, snow, 110 degrees, pitch black... dont matter. i told you the only reason i wasnt working on your car that day was because i had my exam. gotta keep up my 3.8 gpa. but you wanted to go on and on about how you think i need the money and make yourself out to sound like a spoiled brat because you weren't getting your way. youll learn one day, world doesnt revolve around you and your car

Old 04-07-2011, 05:36 PM
KCJ
if you really wanna get back into this we can. ask anyone ive done work for, i work in the rain, snow, 110 degrees, pitch black... dont matter. i told you the only reason i wasnt working on your car that day was because i had my exam. gotta keep up my 3.8 gpa. but you wanted to go on and on about how you think i need the money and make yourself out to sound like a spoiled brat because you weren't getting your way. youll learn one day, world doesnt revolve around you and your car
your exam wasn't til...tuesday, right? i mean you only have class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, and since we had scheduled to do the work on friday, then you had...saturday, sunday, and monday to prepare for the exam?

not sure how i'd be a "spoiled brat," when the date we put together was for friday, and the once friday rolls around, "nah man, its still spittin out, cant do it today," is the first thing out of your mouth.

youll learn one day, that when we become grown ups, we have to juggle more than one thing in life..i just guess youre not at that point yet

Old 04-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by KCJ
your exam wasn't til...tuesday, right? i mean you only have class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, and since we had scheduled to do the work on friday, then you had...saturday, sunday, and monday to prepare for the exam?

not sure how i'd be a "spoiled brat," when the date we put together was for friday, and the once friday rolls around, "nah man, its still spittin out, cant do it today," is the first thing out of your mouth.

youll learn one day, that when we become grown ups, we have to juggle more than one thing in life..i just guess youre not at that point yet
correct. exam was tuesday. i also had class saturday and plans for sunday. some of us have lives other than cool body kits and mowing lawns 6 months out of the year. i dont take my studies lightly. hours a day hittin the books and ive got the grades to show for it. and one day, ill have the career to show for it too while youre still bustin your chops or hiring illegals to do your lawn work.

i hooked you up with the first install and everything was fine. i told you fitment is a tedious thing and youre going to rub. you sent me numerous texts for weeks on end asking this and that and i helped you out. i could have and should have told you to go do your homework on the subject like i had to do. but i helped you out. i answered your texts at 3am (what the hell was that about anyway) but yet you still bitched when things didnt go your way... telling me i HAD to adjust your car becuase you couldnt drive that low. when you are getting help or hooekd up, you have no room to bitch and complain about MY schedule. you couldnt do the work yourself. hell, up till last week you still didnt know which way to turn something to tighten or loosen. lets not forget the day you almost killed yourself by taking all your lugs off each wheel before even jacking the car up.

as for juggling, im not the clown here KID... you are. you forget that ive got 7 years on you. ive experienced more and dealt with or "juggled" more than youve ever had to deal with. you dont know my situation or where ive been or where im at in life. you have no room to open your mouth. like i said earlier, you work a few months a year mowing lawns and doing clean ups. up till a year ago, you were running your "business" with little push mowers going door to door. you seriously need to take a step back and reevaluate your own situation if you think you are heading down the right path. take a good look in the mirror and see the true you. mabye then youll see why your so called friends want nothing to do with you

Old 04-07-2011, 06:25 PM
KCJ
correct. exam was tuesday. i also had class saturday and plans for sunday. some of us have lives other than cool body kits and mowing lawns 6 months out of the year. i dont take my studies lightly. hours a day hittin the books and ive got the grades to show for it. and one day, ill have the career to show for it too while youre still bustin your chops or hiring illegals to do your lawn work.

i hooked you up with the first install and everything was fine. i told you fitment is a tedious thing and youre going to rub. you sent me numerous texts for weeks on end asking this and that and i helped you out. i could have and should have told you to go do your homework on the subject like i had to do. but i helped you out. i answered your texts at 3am (what the hell was that about anyway) but yet you still bitched when things didnt go your way... telling me i HAD to adjust your car becuase you couldnt drive that low. when you are getting help or hooekd up, you have no room to bitch and complain about MY schedule. you couldnt do the work yourself. hell, up till last week you still didnt know which way to turn something to tighten or loosen. lets not forget the day you almost killed yourself by taking all your lugs off each wheel before even jacking the car up.

as for juggling, im not the clown here KID... you are. you forget that ive got 7 years on you. ive experienced more and dealt with or "juggled" more than youve ever had to deal with. you dont know my situation or where ive been or where im at in life. you have no room to open your mouth. like i said earlier, you work a few months a year mowing lawns and doing clean ups. up till a year ago, you were running your "business" with little push mowers going door to door. you seriously need to take a step back and reevaluate your own situation if you think you are heading down the right path. take a good look in the mirror and see the true you. mabye then youll see why your so called friends want nothing to do with you
i'm juggling 70+ lawns/week right now, as well as still in school full time with a ...wait for it...3.91 GPA...i mean, i can say that, right, since you told everyone you have a 3.8?

bottom line about the friday install was you said it'd work for you, then friday comes, and you welch out of it...one of the most important things to me is being a man of your word, something you clearly are not.

i don't know if its that youre jealous, or upset, or what, but youre really getting e-mad over this when its all revolving around you not doing something you said you would.

why have i put "cool body kits" on my car? because i CAN. because i've been busting my ***, or "chops," as youd call it, since age 12, and have now grew into a business grossing over $45,000 a year, at age 18-19. you speak as if you were a student at MIT and about how you dont take your studies "lightly." youre a third? semester college kid at camden county community college, going to become a radiology technician, so you can finally move out of your parents guestroom. i dont "hit the books hours a day," mainly because i don't have to, so i guess my studies' are taken lightly.

i think you have this facade that i'm going to cut grass with mexicans for the rest of my life, when in reality, i'm well on my way to a double major in finance/accounting, as well as a minor in economics...i'm sure youll do great being an assistant somewhere though.

as far as me asking you questions, yeah i asked a LOT...i also asked you if they were becoming a nuisance, because i know how it would feel to be asked question after question, and did not want to become one, to you. of course though, you said nah its cool, so that blew over.

"as for juggling," you juggle nothing...you were a nissan tech for 7 years til that didnt work out, at that point you had no way of producing an income, so you went back to CCC in hopes of a brighter future...hopefully this'll work for you, as im sure you want to get out of the house youve been in for the last 25 years...i know i would. you know...maybe start a life of your own eventually, become successful?

for the last...3 years, (so from age 16-current) i've been operating with 35-70 lawns/week, then fall cleanups, winter snow removal, and spring cleanups...as far as im concerned, thats 12 months a year, obviously with work being scarce in the winter and fall months. i've been able to invest and save over 50,000...a nice chunk of change to put down on a house when that time comes...something you can aspire too..

as far as im concerned, you look down upon me thinking youre in a better position than i, when in reality, i'm quite a ways ahead of you. i paid you for the coil/exhaust install, fenders cut, and skirts/bumper shaving..right around $700 i believe. i think thats 1/2 decent for what? 12 hours of work? if you thought you were "hooking me up," then you should have charged me more..i would have been fine with it. instead, you self-imploded over time from getting frusturated over what?? spending a couple hours outfront of your house bull****ting, working, and getting paid for it? guess youre plate was just too full at the time. should have seen that myself.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by KCJ
i'm juggling 70+ lawns/week right now, as well as still in school full time with a ...wait for it...3.91 GPA...i mean, i can say that, right, since you told everyone you have a 3.8?

bottom line about the friday install was you said it'd work for you, then friday comes, and you welch out of it...one of the most important things to me is being a man of your word, something you clearly are not.

i don't know if its that youre jealous, or upset, or what, but youre really getting e-mad over this when its all revolving around you not doing something you said you would.

why have i put "cool body kits" on my car? because i CAN. because i've been busting my ***, or "chops," as youd call it, since age 12, and have now grew into a business grossing over $45,000 a year, at age 18-19. you speak as if you were a student at MIT and about how you dont take your studies "lightly." youre a third? semester college kid at camden county community college, going to become a radiology technician, so you can finally move out of your parents guestroom. i dont "hit the books hours a day," mainly because i don't have to, so i guess my studies' are taken lightly.

i think you have this facade that i'm going to cut grass with mexicans for the rest of my life, when in reality, i'm well on my way to a double major in finance/accounting, as well as a minor in economics...i'm sure youll do great being an assistant somewhere though.

as far as me asking you questions, yeah i asked a LOT...i also asked you if they were becoming a nuisance, because i know how it would feel to be asked question after question, and did not want to become one, to you. of course though, you said nah its cool, so that blew over.

"as for juggling," you juggle nothing...you were a nissan tech for 7 years til that didnt work out, at that point you had no way of producing an income, so you went back to CCC in hopes of a brighter future...hopefully this'll work for you, as im sure you want to get out of the house youve been in for the last 25 years...i know i would. you know...maybe start a life of your own eventually, become successful?

for the last...3 years, (so from age 16-current) i've been operating with 35-70 lawns/week, then fall cleanups, winter snow removal, and spring cleanups...as far as im concerned, thats 12 months a year, obviously with work being scarce in the winter and fall months. i've been able to invest and save over 50,000...a nice chunk of change to put down on a house when that time comes...something you can aspire too..

as far as im concerned, you look down upon me thinking youre in a better position than i, when in reality, i'm quite a ways ahead of you. i paid you for the coil/exhaust install, fenders cut, and skirts/bumper shaving..right around $700 i believe. i think thats 1/2 decent for what? 12 hours of work? if you thought you were "hooking me up," then you should have charged me more..i would have been fine with it. instead, you self-imploded over time from getting frusturated over what?? spending a couple hours outfront of your house bull****ting, working, and getting paid for it? guess youre plate was just too full at the time. should have seen that myself.
like i said, you obviously dont know me or where ive been.

the bottom line at that moment was not a bottom line. i told you and frankie to figure it out and let me know and nothing came back to me so i assumed it was off. so we can drop this any time youd like because its been discussed multiple times and nothing more has come out of it other than your whining. no one is "e-mad" im simply defending myself for something that you feel i did wrong.

MIT or CCC what does it matter? im going for an associates at the moment. why throw 40k+ a year to a school that i wouldnt gain anything extra from? you put down community college but iIIRC you attend one as well.

i dont envy you or your talent to cut grass. its your thing, you enjoy it so stick with it. mabye your double major in finance and account will get you somewhere along with the other 80% of students who graduate with the same degree and have no luck finding jobs. not sure where you got the "Assistant" thing from because i never mentioned anything about being an assistant.

the questions were fine.... at first. and it continued for weeks and at odd times of the day. that accompanied by me helping you out with small things, for free, eventually became too much. i dont want to be your buddy. it was all business. no offense

you dont know the rest of the story so cut it while youre ahead. it wasnt nissan or nothing for me. i worked for a friend.. landscaping(coincedence?) for nearly a year after nissan. and after that, i worked at a fabrication shop building motorcycles for over a year. im sure that shows by all my toys. ran an ebay store nearly full time. along with my side jobs hustle, family, friends, and girlfriend. and yes, the plan is to better myself, find a new career and become successful. isnt that your plan as well?

bragging over 50k? i can do that too. and then some. but money isnt everything so i wont even get into that.

i dont look down on you in any way shape or form. it seems as if you try and look down on me. you come off as one arrogant mf'r because you own your own business and drive a nice car. reality is youre ahead of me? do explain if you dont mind. i remember when i was 19 making 45k a year and thought i was on top of the world too. and then i wised up and realized thats just barely enough to get by these days.

bashing my hustle now? i have a skill and the knowledge to perform jobs that some are not comfortable doing themselves so i take advantage of that. isnt that the american way? hell isnt that the ideal that all businesses are formed upon?

to be honest, i thought you were a decent guy when i first met you. seemed like a stand up, honest kid who just wanted some help with his car. i heard from your peers and people that you consider friends that you are stuck up, cocky and full of yourself but didnt believe it untill i witnessed it. i wont name names but you and i only have a handful of mutual friends so you can figure it out.

like i said, im not here to bash you and i gave you the opportunity to squash this but you wanted to continue with the little comments and take this to a new level. feel free to delete this thread and forget it ever happened. or feel free to keep it going by responding to my reply if you wish. but im not one to encourage petty bull**** and childish games so i will be unsubscribing from this thread. all i asked for were pictures. id still like to see some because i imagine it looks great finished.

btw, youre welcome for letting you borrow my jack and tools

Old 04-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Man u to guys don't stop.. haha!!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
anywayyssss.......

lets see the wheels on the car.lol

Old 04-07-2011, 07:14 PM
KCJ
like i said, you obviously dont know me or where ive been.

the bottom line at that moment was not a bottom line. i told you and frankie to figure it out and let me know and nothing came back to me so i assumed it was off. so we can drop this any time youd like because its been discussed multiple times and nothing more has come out of it other than your whining. no one is "e-mad" im simply defending myself for something that you feel i did wrong.

MIT or CCC what does it matter? im going for an associates at the moment. why throw 40k+ a year to a school that i wouldnt gain anything extra from? you put down community college but iIIRC you attend one as well.

i dont envy you or your talent to cut grass. its your thing, you enjoy it so stick with it. mabye your double major in finance and account will get you somewhere along with the other 80% of students who graduate with the same degree and have no luck finding jobs. not sure where you got the "Assistant" thing from because i never mentioned anything about being an assistant.

the questions were fine.... at first. and it continued for weeks and at odd times of the day. that accompanied by me helping you out with small things, for free, eventually became too much. i dont want to be your buddy. it was all business. no offense

you dont know the rest of the story so cut it while youre ahead. it wasnt nissan or nothing for me. i worked for a friend.. landscaping(coincedence?) for nearly a year after nissan. and after that, i worked at a fabrication shop building motorcycles for over a year. im sure that shows by all my toys. ran an ebay store nearly full time. along with my side jobs hustle, family, friends, and girlfriend. and yes, the plan is to better myself, find a new career and become successful. isnt that your plan as well?

bragging over 50k? i can do that too. and then some. but money isnt everything so i wont even get into that.

i dont look down on you in any way shape or form. it seems as if you try and look down on me. you come off as one arrogant mf'r because you own your own business and drive a nice car. reality is youre ahead of me? do explain if you dont mind. i remember when i was 19 making 45k a year and thought i was on top of the world too. and then i wised up and realized thats just barely enough to get by these days.

bashing my hustle now? i have a skill and the knowledge to perform jobs that some are not comfortable doing themselves so i take advantage of that. isnt that the american way? hell isnt that the ideal that all businesses are formed upon?

to be honest, i thought you were a decent guy when i first met you. seemed like a stand up, honest kid who just wanted some help with his car. i heard from your peers and people that you consider friends that you are stuck up, cocky and full of yourself but didnt believe it untill i witnessed it. i wont name names but you and i only have a handful of mutual friends so you can figure it out.

like i said, im not here to bash you and i gave you the opportunity to squash this but you wanted to continue with the little comments and take this to a new level. feel free to delete this thread and forget it ever happened. or feel free to keep it going by responding to my reply if you wish. but im not one to encourage petty bull**** and childish games so i will be unsubscribing from this thread. all i asked for were pictures. id still like to see some because i imagine it looks great finished.

btw, youre welcome for letting you borrow my jack and tools
I don’t care where you’ve been, or care to know you. Me and Frankie both said that Friday when we were working on swapping wheels, “I could have sworn that we both said this Friday we were gonna do the installs…guess erik didn’t get the memo.” And clearly, your whining is no different.

Yes, I also attend a county college, BUT, I did not go throwing around my GPA, as if I were to care whether you had a 3.8 or a 2.8.

I, at first, considered you a friend, but that quickly turned sour. At that point, I was just trying to get my car together, and pay you to do it, as I would have rather paid you, than a shop.

I never looked down on you. I in fact, am jealous of your knowledge with cars. I wish I was that mechanical, handy, and knowledgeable to work in the field. Unfortunately, it wasn’t my thing as a child, and now isn’t going to be as an adult.

I wouldn’t call it bragging over 50k, but to someone just graduating high school, that’s ½ decent for something continuing their education into college.

If you were actually 19 and making $45,000/year, then where is it? I was in no way bragging of my income, rather I was stating that I am successful myself, in your post 2nd to last, you portray me to the rest of the forum as a high school dropout, scraping by on cutting 10 lawns a week walking around with a push mower. When in reality, I was able to do something pretty awesome, in building this business from the ground.

I’d imagine I know the names of the people you’re talking about. There would only be one or two…and if you’re talking about Jake, he thinks he’s king of the world, too. So that’s nothing new to me. Whether you think I’m cocky or not, that’s your call to make. As far as I’m concerned, it really doesn’t matter to me what you think, considering it was business and business only.

I’m mainly sitting here responding due to boredom sitting in managerial accounting right now, but I also care to get my point across, and at least attempt to resolve this. I don’t personally care what you’ve said, as all it is, are fighting words in retaliation to my previous post, which I’d fully expect. Earlier in the day, when I said “if you had been there to install the camber kits you’d have pictures right now,” it wasn’t to rub you the wrong way. It was meant as a joke, but it clearly went beyond that. I had fun arguing these past few hours, but I’m over it now. Whether or not you ever do anything again to my car is no big deal. Sure you were convenient being as you were right around the corner, and you’d knock off a few bucks, but besides that, there’s a ton of mechanics out there willing to do the same thing you are, minus the drama.

Whether or not you unsubscribe from this thread, I’m 100% sure you’ll read it regardless. Whether or not you choose to reply is on you. I have no reason to delete this thread and forget it ever happened, all my hard work in putting these paragraphs together would then go to waste

I’ll get some pictures up as soon as integrity does my alignment/install, which will probably be next Monday. Then I’ll get out there and wash her and snap a few pics. The wheels do look great installed, and I just need some new headlights now with black housing to finish off the exterior.

And btw, thanks for letting me borrow your jack and tools.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Work T1 Varianza Gloss Black