Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Show your Strafe 2nd gen emblemless grilles here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
god i hope i get mine i was in the top 10 to put the name on the list and pay.shows and meets r starting i need it lol.. .i was jus tbaout to make a thread untill i saw this lol

Old 03-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
my bad i have not chimed in to this thread, yes i have met up w law and spoken about the matter. u guys shouldnt wry i was w/o a grill for a long time but now that i have seen the final product i am happy to see what they have done w it. also law showed me that day(which he didnt have to) the amount of emails he sends to the ppl making the grill to get updates and the responses from them that they will let him know when their was an update so from my part i appreciate that he didnt give me some bullshit response and tell me they were close to being done rather he would say when he got an update so would i. another thing that is cool is that they r putting the mounting hardware like our stock grill which is legit. ( my bad for any grammar mistakes as i wrote while driving)

Old 04-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
so how many goping out this week and r we getting a email or pm before ours get shipped..

Old 04-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
I wish I had seen this thread. I thought the original build thread was going to be opened back up over a week ago but it is still closed. That's good to know we have an update. Lawrence and Dustin, let me know the option(s) for the glossy black finish, as I had asked about it in some emails but didn't get that part answered. Basically, how much longer would it take to have you guys paint it glossy black? The reason I want you to touch the grille is because I don't trust anyone around here. If you aren't up to the painting stage yet, just say so, and I'll understand.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:52 PM
It's been 11 days since the parts run. Any updates guys? My wife is losing faith in this.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:06 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Strafe Automotive has been removed as a vendor on the forum. Please contact Dustin via email for a status on the grill: Dustin.Strafe@gmail.com

The following 2 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
AmateuRN (04-06-2012), That G Gray (04-06-2012)
Old 04-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Premier Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Has anyone received or have one on the way yet?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts
^ I only received an email telling me that a new website was being put up and that I would receive another email with instructions on how to "Finish" my order...

After reading https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-...xperience.html I am starting to think that I will never get anything and that I will never get my deposit back...

Old 04-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Premier Member

I sent an email back on the 28th asking what was going on cuz i found the original thread to be closed. He responded same day saying emails should go out the day or next day. Im still waiting. I now see they are no longer a vendor on this site there original website is down, there facebook says something about it being deleted. Im thinking we may be in the same boat as far as not getting anything. Not to mention taking just short of almost a year to make this thing. Very disappointed and irritated. i hope someone gets something soon, we may be getting a bunch of people together to rally to there shop and take em. Sorry for the rant but by the time i get this i probably will have sold the car, and sold 5 more at this rate. very poor life choices they have made.

Last edited by CandlestickPark; 04-09-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I sent them an email that said they have until 2pm CDT April 10th to issue a refund or I will initiate a chargeback. They have not fulfilled their part of the verbal contract on the phone, and I'm tired of being pulled by a very stretchy rope. I put down four deposits and was led on all this time. I believed in members here putting down deposits and also g35driver.com. There's no website for strafeautomotive, no terms, no reason for them to keep your money. Charge it back guys. This is obviously a scam and we all fell for it. I hire attorneys for things like this if I'm not made whole.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:01 PM
What the heck?!? 3 hours after I email them and post this, Dustin sends an email saying the grilles are ready to ship. I still haven't received an answer to the four repeated inquiries as to my request for glossy black finish, so I am worried I will be shipped a grille that is unfinished. I am concerned that my recent email won't be responded to for days, making it too late according to the details in the email I just received. I don't want to have to get a refund. I just want a grille already, but in glossy black!

Has anyone spoken to Dustin via phone? Is it $185 for an unfinished grille for the earlybirds and $200 for painted? I keep reading conflicting things, some from regular members here.

Someone please send me Dustin's phone number!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Premier Member

This is the e-mail i got which im sure all ofyou got as well from Dustin.

Hey there guys,
After a long awaited arrival these grilles are finished and ready to go. Everybody who pre-paid with the exception of Jonathan owe a remaining balance of $135.00. All grilles will be shipped via fedex ground w/tracking. Upon cleared payment the grilles will be shipped out next day via fedex and will arrive within 2-4 business days (via fedex website).

All individuals who wish to get the grilles now, the total will be $230.00 shipped to your door via fedex ground.

I would respond to this on the forums but the mods notified me i cannot since Strafe is no longer vendors on the forum. I've addressed this issue in this thread: https://g35driver.com/forums/new-mem...rafe-here.html

^ I will be returning back to forum under my OWN business name & not sharing it like i was before with my other partner. This all ties into the website being down & not viewable since i am moving all that content to my new domain for my new business. I thank you all for your patience & look forward to getting you your grilles.

I dont know where you got $185 for the grille unless your talking about the $50 deposit included. As for phone number thought i seen it in an e-mail but was wrong.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Right ... $50 deposit + $135 = $185.

The grille in the pictures on the broadcast email show a painted black grille, yet some assumed it was going to ship as a white, unfinished grille. There's still nothing coming directly from Dustin as to what exactly we would be receiving.

No word back from Dustin via email. Has anyone replied to that broadcast email to the 9 depositors and received a response at all? This is craziness.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Premier Member

right now i could honestly careless what color it was ill take pink and paint it on my own time so i have it in hand and dont have to wait any longer. Havent sent an email yet i get paid thursday. although should send now, they probably wont see it till after then anyways.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show your Strafe 2nd gen emblemless grilles here!