buying salvaged G35! what do you think??? help needed (pics inside)...

Old 03-19-2012, 03:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Seriously dude with the red G on airbags and that is now purple, your car has ALWAYS been ugly with every revision you've done. Should of kept it stock. I'm sure your replica seats will save you in a crash.

The following users liked this post:
EGGPLANT (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
lol.............

Old 03-19-2012, 04:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Everyone has their own preference on what to buy... you get what you pay for, i know many people with salvage cars that look great and even better than clean title ones!!

bluevelvet awesome build man, G looks great! its a beast!!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Thank you sir,

Just proves that simply because a car is salvage does not mean that its inferior to clean titled cars. The only way it is inferior is that you wont be able to get warranty work done at dealers,but I mean at this point almost all warranties should be expired unless people have extended them, and resale value may suck a** when you sell it. Other than that you can have the same car for less than others.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I buy it for a cheap price. Do it!

Old 03-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Ready for this.........

My car is salvaged as well....
Not too bad for a car you can only make look "ok" lol

The following 2 users liked this post by ShanesG:
BAUSauto (03-23-2012), EGGPLANT (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by dspiel
Seriously dude with the red G on airbags and that is now purple, your car has ALWAYS been ugly with every revision you've done. Should of kept it stock. I'm sure your replica seats will save you in a crash.
atleast his car is not badged with hybrid all over it!

who pays $30 monthly to be in a team.. edgar's g35 spanks on any wack *** 350z with hybrid stickers on it... edgar wins trophies i dont remember the last time u won anything..

Old 03-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
^reading > you

EGGPLANT (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by jonjon83
atleast his car is not badged with hybrid all over it!

who pays $30 monthly to be in a team.. edgar's g35 spanks on any wack *** 350z with hybrid stickers on it... edgar wins trophies i dont remember the last time u won anything..
jonjon you lack reading comprehension, i wasn't talking about Edgar's car. In fact, Edgar and I are cool with each other. I dont give a fuq what you think about my car and all this ex-hybrid bitterness from people gets old really quick. That $30/month is well spent in my opinion.

-Dan

SDGenius (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 10:20 PM
FEllas... lets all just get along

Old 03-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Received 60 Likes on 39 Posts
My G is salvaged as well. She's rock solid and pretty quick as well.
Got her for 10,500$ with 11,000 miles .......scored!

The following 2 users liked this post by butkiss1:
EGGPLANT (03-19-2012), SDGenius (03-20-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by dspiel
jonjon you lack reading comprehension, i wasn't talking about Edgar's car. In fact, Edgar and I are cool with each other. I dont give a fuq what you think about my car and all this ex-hybrid bitterness from people gets old really quick. That $30/month is well spent in my opinion.

-Dan
yea JonJon might of misread that, but there is actually no bitterness lol. We/I just hate Hybrid. Believe it or not I'm just sick of hearing James's bs and how Hybrid is all mighty (Thank god he finished 3rd in the Scion challenge otherwise it would be more BS about the Hybrid formula works lol. He won the previous two builds due to the hard work of David. What happened to this one? 3rd Place lol, congrats). Simple fact, Hybrid ain't ****, haven't been relevant for the last 5 years. He can keep gloating all he wants because he is just blind to the facts. Hybrid should do everyone a favor and just die off. James and Scott (his nut rider) are the only two most have a problem with. Most everyone in it are cool, everyone has their own agenda.

There are reasons so many have left, history does repeat itself. You continue to pay your $30 to remain James's friend and the whole community will continue to laugh.

-Peter

Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by butkiss1
My G is salvaged as well. She's rock solid and pretty quick as well.
Got her for 10,500$ with 11,000 miles .......scored!
hahahaa NAICE!!!

Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 AM
Peter,

I have never had a problem with Scott or James personally so regardless of what others have said true or not the only opinion that matters to me is my own. When we are involved in a car scene full of people with big egos and lots of pride, its pretty easy to have conflicts. Not to mention everyone gossips like a school girl and is quick to make enemies.

Why you hate Hybrid is your own reasons but how exactly do you need to continue to listen to James talking about the hybrid formula etc...? Most of the people doing the "hating" have been gone for years including yourself... and it just comes off as being bitter.

Maybe our perception of being relevant is different but having cars in magazines consistently every year means we are still relevant. I don't care much about car shows but in the past 5 years we've won quite a few. Maybe last year we did not win as much your team but that hardly means **** considering how long our team has been around and been successful.

Being in Hybrid for $25/month gets me at least 1 set of BFG $1300 tires a year, a large amount of car cleaning supplies, case loads of NOS energy drink, sponsorship with AEM, K&N, Clutchmasters, etc.....not to mention all the connections you can make. My goal when my car is finished is to get into a magazine, Hybrid helps me do that. Can your car club provide that to all its members? I wonder how many ex-hybrids on your team have connections in the industry that they made because of being in hybrid.

People generally don't appreciate what they already have. When I joined hybrid, i had no connections in the industry, i had only 1 sponsor and that was because I was a good customer, I had no chance at being in a magazine. The opportunities available to me now and the ones in the pipeline are completely different and it would be pretty big headed of me not to think that my car club did not play a major factor. If I ever decided to quit the team for whatever reason, I would at least have the decency to shut my mouth and appreciate what the team did for me.

-Dan

Old 03-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Peter,

I have never had a problem with Scott or James personally so regardless of what others have said true or not the only opinion that matters to me is my own. When we are involved in a car scene full of people with big egos and lots of pride, its pretty easy to have conflicts. Not to mention everyone gossips like a school girl and is quick to make enemies. I will agree with you on this, to each their own.

Why you hate Hybrid is your own reasons but how exactly do you need to continue to listen to James talking about the hybrid formula etc...? Most of the people doing the "hating" have been gone for years including yourself... and it just comes off as being bitter. Bitter about what? Maybe I'm a little bitter I wasted $90 and time. What could Hybrid help me accomplish that I didn't do by MYSELF?

Maybe our perception of being relevant is different but having cars in magazines consistently every year means we are still relevant. I don't care much about car shows but in the past 5 years we've won quite a few. Maybe last year we did not win as much your team but that hardly means **** considering how long our team has been around and been successful. Congrats on being around, no one is going to take that away. 17 years is a long *** time to be doing the same **** over and over. I'm not going to go about comparing x with y, because I don't care. Granted you guys have the name, the smart ones will use the name, get a mag and get out. I do not doubt that formula works.

Being in Hybrid for $25/month gets me at least 1 set of BFG $1300 tires a year, a large amount of car cleaning supplies, case loads of NOS energy drink, sponsorship with AEM, K&N, Clutchmasters, etc.....not to mention all the connections you can make. My goal when my car is finished is to get into a magazine, Hybrid helps me do that. Can your car club provide that to all its members? I wonder how many ex-hybrids on your team have connections in the industry that they made because of being in hybrid. lol, we don't have to provide anything to anybody. If they want to get in a magazine, they will, it's not hard. I did it myself ;-) We are all TRUE friends and help each other out and hang out. If your goal is to make a magazine, then how come in the last 3 years you haven't made one? False promises by James?

People generally don't appreciate what they already have. When I joined hybrid, i had no connections in the industry, i had only 1 sponsor and that was because I was a good customer, I had no chance at being in a magazine. The opportunities available to me now and the ones in the pipeline are completely different and it would be pretty big headed of me not to think that my car club did not play a major factor. If I ever decided to quit the team for whatever reason, I would at least have the decency to shut my mouth and appreciate what the team did for me.lol explain to me what Hybrid did for me? telling me to shut my mouth. Maybe you should open yours, cause I never got an apology for the asshat moved you pulled at my house. You remember that ****? I'm sure you do.

We can continue this conversation next time when we see each other, instead of this bs forums stuff.

-Dan

Last edited by ls1fd; 03-20-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: buying salvaged G35! what do you think??? help needed (pics inside)...