Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what up cloud! How's the orc?

Old 06-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LOL . . . I love the responses here, thus far, as compared to the My350Z members.

Hehehe . . . Wood blocks, old grapefruits, rolled up socks . . . That will all work. Terry has already done all of the work and taken the guest work out of this resolve.

Old 06-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Just paid for a d-wolf pre-order to tech---anxiously awaiting...Thanks for the write-up Andy. How's it goin?

Old 06-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by jonnylaw
Just paid for a d-wolf pre-order to tech---anxiously awaiting...Thanks for the write-up Andy. How's it goin?
Jon,

How are you? I trust that your Bar Exam studies are going well. Btw . . . Congrats on receiving you J.D. degree.

You will definitely appreciated how this simple kit will enhance and transform your driving experience. This is by far the so-called 'Best Bang For The Buck Mod,' if you will, that I have personally installed when I consider the cost versus actual realized benefit(s).

On various threads, some are questioning what this kit consist of. I'll tell you this, Jon, I will not install a piece of garbage on my car. This kit is simple, clean, and more than effective.

When I consider all the monies, which I have spent on mods, the D-Wolf Kit, as simple as it is . . . Proves to me how eager we all are to spend our hard earned monies on things that do not really yield the same results for the dollar that we all spend.

I hope that you are able to find some time and relax between your study sessions.

Old 06-23-2007, 12:02 PM
I will be recieving my kit on tuesday so hopefully I don't have to deal with this stupid clutch anymore.

Old 06-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Jon,

How are you? I trust that your Bar Exam studies are going well. Btw . . . Congrats on receiving you J.D. degree.

You will definitely appreciated how this simple kit will enhance and transform your driving experience. This is by far the so-called 'Best Bang For The Buck Mod,' if you will, that I have personally installed when I consider the cost versus actual realized benefit(s).

On various threads, some are questioning what this kit consist of. I'll tell you this, Jon, I will not install a piece of garbage on my car. This kit is simple, clean, and more than effective.

When I consider all the monies, which I have spent on mods, the D-Wolf Kit, as simple as it is . . . Proves to me how eager we all are to spend our hard earned monies on things that do not really yield the same results for the dollar that we all spend.

I hope that you are able to find some time and relax between your study sessions.
Hi Andy, thanks for your kind words and vote of confidence! Browsing G35driver in b/w Bar study sessions is the only thing keeping me sane

I really respect your opinion Andy when it comes to the G and modding so I appreciate the honest feedback you have given regarding the D-wolf kit. This indeed does seem like a wothwhile mod (after all, I swapped out the oem clutch/flywheel to try to improve the feel--and although I am very happy w/ it overall--the engagement point is still not ideal imo.) So this $40 mod, could make me very happy

I do wonder why the invoice for the kit specified "pre-order". I wonder if Tech is all out of kits as of now

Regardless, thanks for going above and beyond your duties as a forum member/moderator and as friend. You're a very valuable asset to the g35driver community!

Old 06-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If someone will post a picture of this I'll pay you $20. I'll pay you through paypal!!!!! Thanks and have a great day!!!!

Old 06-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
If someone will post a picture of this I'll pay you $20. I'll pay you through paypal!!!!! Thanks and have a great day!!!!
LMAO . . . For an additional $20.00 you can buy the kit.

Someone will eventually post up pics. Human nature dictates that. I hope that for Terry's sake that peoples' integrity will stop them from doing as such.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:12 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
its true someone post them up sooner than later or a vendor will buy the kit and make a knock off

Old 06-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by CruisnGcoupe
its true someone post them up sooner than later or a vendor will buy the kit and make a knock off
Even then, nothing stops you from copying the kit, except for your integrity.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by jonnylaw
I do wonder why the invoice for the kit specified "pre-order". I wonder if Tech is all out of kits as of now
My invoice states "pre-order" but the supplied tracking number states that I will recieve it tuesday

Old 06-24-2007, 01:33 AM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
if you are so worried about someone copying the idea and how its "immoral" why do you have a richie FSB?

Old 06-24-2007, 02:04 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by redlude97
if you are so worried about someone copying the idea and how its "immoral" why do you have a richie FSB?
Hmmmm . . . First off, I never said that copying the kit is immoral, as you put it . . . Second, people are going to copy this kit. It's in our nature. However, those whom have a bit of integrity will most likely buy it.

People will do what they wish and justify their actions accordingly. We are all prone to that, including myself. I am simply saying that Terry has an excellent idea that works and that he should benefit from it, as we all will. Terry is just like you and I. He is not backed by a large machine. Understanding that, I will not steal nor give away his idea.

Everyone can do as they wish . . . Just attempting to help a fellow enthusiast. I have done my part.

Edit: The point which you attempted to make is weak, at best. I actually paid someone $225.00 for the Richie Bar. I did not steal/copy the said from anyone.

You are a productive and contributing member here on these 'Driver boards. Are you willing to steal an idea from a fellow member, yourself?

Last edited by Andy2434; 06-24-2007 at 02:42 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:39 AM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
so if I copied it and sold it for $20 to driver member's how would I be any different from Richie?

I just find it funny that you question people's integrity for posting pics of the mod. By trying to keep it a secret, you aren't looking after the community, you are looking after yourself or your friend. If the product is manufactured well and works as promised, then there shouldn't be any worry about someone stealing the idea. Look at Gordgee's grounding wires, there are lots of imitation kits out there, yet he doesn't seem to be going out of business, and there are pics of his wires all over the board. Install instructions and help are all over the place. Do you question those people's integrity as well? Or what about IvoryGT and his DIY's on how to colormod projectors, when he does it as it for money? He'd sell more headlights if he didn't tell people how he did it, but he's willing to help others, thats what this site is about, not making a quick buck because you came up with a semi original idea

Last edited by redlude97; 06-24-2007 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator
Redlude97,

You are absolutely correct. I don't even know why I am attempting to mix words with you on this matter. I have never had the pleasure of chatting with Terry, until last week. People seemed to question his kit, including myself. He seemed to be a very nice person. So, I thought I'd give his kit a try. His kit is so clean and simple. It was destined to be copied. I appreciated his kit so much, I thought I would help him out before his kit was copied like so many grains of sand on the beach.

Terry . . . Thank you for your wonderful idea. This clutch pedal issue has plagued me since the day that I first got my G. Since I installed your kit, the driving experience has changed like night and day.

Whatever you had in mind for the D-Wolf Kit may or may not come to pass. However, you will know that you were able to directly change the quality of the driving experience for many of us. I trust that in the long run that will afford its own reward.

Now, one of these cheap bastards needs to spend $40.00 to copy your idea.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: D-Wolf Clutch Kit