San Diego G35 Club GTG

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by talimac
I need spacers if Jayy doesn't jump on this ^^^ Decided to stay with the G for a few more years, so the mod bug must start again.
AWESOME

Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Haha Ry I'm gonna start coming out to more meets now! Need feedback on X02 exhaust, was thinking of trying it out since it's inexpensive on EBay...

Old 04-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
hey SD, what Other Dyno shops do you guys recommend?

quoted at JBA for 95$ for 2 pulls (need 4) not including Test Pipe install (they wont/cant do it).

i dont mind installing them myself... but for the Price, i would think install would be included. correct me if i am wrong.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
anyone know a good shop that doesn't charge a grip to install springs? I have a set of H-Techs coming on thursday and would like to, if possible, have them installed for the weekend.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by jayk
hey SD, what Other Dyno shops do you guys recommend?

quoted at JBA for 95$ for 2 pulls (need 4) not including Test Pipe install (they wont/cant do it).

i dont mind installing them myself... but for the Price, i would think install would be included. correct me if i am wrong.
are you doing any tuning or just pulls? that price is about average just for pulls. Install is extra.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by TwoFiveBravo
anyone know a good shop that doesn't charge a grip to install springs? I have a set of H-Techs coming on thursday and would like to, if possible, have them installed for the weekend.
check out the Mechanic Work in SD thread in this section. grant can do it for a decent price for you.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Man, I leave for a couple days and you guys are 4 pages past my initial post, haha.

Anyways, I live in Clairemont on Cowley Way in the Canyon Ridge apartments. Its the ones over by the 7-11, Keils, and the Blockbuster they just took out.

I drive an OB with MRR wheels, blacked out tail lights, blacked out bumper lights, etc. I haven't seen any OB's with blacked out tail lights in my area, so if you see them, that's me.

So far I have (other than listed above) 06+ headlights (I drive an 05) w/ 6k HIDs, LEDs in everything, double din kit with the new Pioneer avic-z110bt, two diamond D3 10's, matte black grill, and injen intake. I've been going crazy on modding this thing, I've only had it for a few months (I came from a Prius, so talk about a difference, haha). Next bit of stuff I'm looking at is the Motordyne Gamma exhaust and I plan on pulling off and painting my headlights as soon as I have some free time.

Has anyone done that btw? If you have or if you wanna try it out together, you're more than welcome to come over and attempt to not mess them up with me.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Haha Ry I'm gonna start coming out to more meets now! Need feedback on X02 exhaust, was thinking of trying it out since it's inexpensive on EBay...
yo tali give me a ring i actually have an x02, or it has a different name now like krc or something

Originally Posted by importroller
check out the Mechanic Work in SD thread in this section. grant can do it for a decent price for you.
yup grant can do it, he lives close to where i live, so it shouldnt be a prob brahhhh

Old 04-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Received 149 Likes on 113 Posts
If you'd like, check mine out. I modified mine with a Magnaflow resonated x-pipe and test pipes.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:50 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
yo Jairen, did you go to Qualcomm and run on friday with the new bushing?!
-GP-

Old 04-26-2010, 10:52 PM
^thanks for flipping my tires a few weeks ago.. then mounting my fresh new tires today! lol

Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by importroller
are you doing any tuning or just pulls? that price is about average just for pulls. Install is extra.
i guess ill shop around. they wont even install the test pipes.

Originally Posted by tweger
Next bit of stuff I'm looking at is the Motordyne Gamma exhaust and I plan on pulling off and painting my headlights as soon as I have some free time.
if you are interested in just the Gamma Axelback + Ti tips, i know buddy/member who has one laying around. it is the V1 (does not have the added resonators to the axelback tubes).

you would just need to purchase the Resonated Dual Mid Pipe + MD XYZ.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
yo Jairen, did you go to Qualcomm and run on friday with the new bushing?!
-GP-
Yes I did, Worked great. Wheel hop is reduced but still there. Tail doesn't want to swing out on the 1-2 shift anymore. Need the front bushings installed.

Videos in the link in my sig.

Thanks for the install Grant!

Old 04-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by jayk
i guess ill shop around. they wont even install the test pipes.

if you are interested in just the Gamma Axelback + Ti tips, i know buddy/member who has one laying around. it is the V1 (does not have the added resonators to the axelback tubes).

you would just need to purchase the Resonated Dual Mid Pipe + MD XYZ.
PM Grant for install.

If he's busy, I can do it in the afternoons or weekends. It's not that hard to install. You just need long extensions.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Jairen
PM Grant for install.

If he's busy, I can do it in the afternoons or weekends. It's not that hard to install. You just need long extensions.
ive been told ~200$ Comparative Dyno (Pre & Post) Including Install

thanks for the offer but like i said above^... i do all my own basic installs. its just.. i would have to...

-drive down to Clairmont
-preinstall pull
-drive back to San Marcos
-install
-drive back to Clairmont
-post install pull

read somewhere that you got the ART pipes? im asking for Tony's Dyno Discount (which isnt really a discount since it comes down to the same total price).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: San Diego G35 Club GTG