Justin (SDgeneralCounsel) banned?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 458 Likes on 237 Posts
opinions or not the guy is a 100% douchebag!

Old 04-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by twin001
Look, I know some people like/dislike certain products..fine, but anytime someone would ask anything about Osiris he would chime in and ignorantly say "it sucks". He would never back up his claim. My point is he wasn't very productive nor did he bring much to the table when relevant information was requested. If someone asks a question I try to back it up with as much data/first hand experience as possible.

OK, I will agree with you on that. that makes perfect sense. I will be first to admit, i never really followed any posts he has made in regards to any specific item or mod. I know i've had convos with him in person about pros/cons about going turbo or s/ced, and in those convo's he stated info to back things up. I don't agree with all of them, but he did back things up. what he has wrote on the web over time, i dont know nor will I search for it now. So, i'll take your word for it.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
IMHO, there is a big difference in having an opinion and flat out being incorrect. (which he often was)

I've seen people ban for other things too besides giving incorrect info. some i've seen banned just because they voiced their opinion to how they felt the mods were running the site, and because a mod didn't like what was said, the person got banned. To me, that is an abuse of power and the mod should be put on restrictions. We should be free to voice our opinions regardless if someone doesn't like what we have to say. Sure, when something that requires a specific answer is not given, but arrogance instead is given, that person should still be allowed to say (write) whatever they think, but others have the ability to ignore it as well, and just pay attention to what is pertinent.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by importroller
I've seen people ban for other things too besides giving incorrect info. some i've seen banned just because they voiced their opinion to how they felt the mods were running the site, and because a mod didn't like what was said, the person got banned. To me, that is an abuse of power and the mod should be put on restrictions. We should be free to voice our opinions regardless if someone doesn't like what we have to say. Sure, when something that requires a specific answer is not given, but arrogance instead is given, that person should still be allowed to say (write) whatever they think, but others have the ability to ignore it as well, and just pay attention to what is pertinent.
IMHO, he got banned for contiually being abusive while be flat out wrong in alot of technical questions regarding boost and otherwise. IMHO (again), when incorrect information is followed and that information leads to a damaged motor (especially on a FI application), people tend to be alot more criticial about the information being stated (rightfully so).

As for your other contentions about moderaters banning in an unjust manner, I can't comment. I only know justin was warned and was temp banned before. If he didn't change is posting ways, it was just a matter of when, not if.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:06 PM
didn't know about the previous ban.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
He enlightens us all with post #12, VERY INFORMATIVE and he backs it up real well . OK, not really. He makes an ignorant claim then ducks out of the conversation when called out (by me!).

https://g35driver.com/forums/tuner-d...fi-tuning.html

I'm sure I could dig up a few more but I'm not going to waste my time, especially since they are all on par with this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.