Leavenworth Drive: June 18th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Leavenworth Drive: June 18th

Hey guys, I use to be in a vw GTI before my G35 and have gone on this leavenworth drive every single year since 2003. It's fun as hell and last year there was over 750 cars there and gets bigger every year. 99% of them are European but there are always about 30-40 other cars that go along for the ride too. Its a crazy drive and especially with so many amazingly well built cars. Last year there was also an enzo, two atoms, a carrera gt... and a few other exotics.

I will be rollin there in my X3 since I am taking a few friends, my dog, and going to chelan after so need something to tow the boat (unfortunetly I don't think my G would do the job). If anyone is interested in rolling over to Bellevue College to check out the show, or wants to continue to leavenworth with me just post up.

Here are the details via Vwvortex.

Date: Saturday, June 18th, 2011
Meeting Point: Bellevue Community College – Bellevue, WA
Meeting Time: 9:00am to 10:30am
Driver's meeting: 10:30am
Leave for Leavenworth: 10:45am

Donation – There is a minimum donation of $10.00 USD per car. All proceeds will be donated to our Charity Spotlight organization.

Please come with a full tank of gas to the meeting location!

http://www.leavenworthdrive.com

Anyway I know this is a european car cruise, but like I said a bunch of other cars go every year and its always cool to see what the other scenes are doing. Plus there are some SICK *** cars there to drool over. Thought you guys might be interested.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:21 PM
No one.... ?!?

Old 06-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
was gonna go to last years one but everyone i spoke to (BMW and VM owners) said "you can come but people will not like u for coming" basically so i didn't go

hope u have a fun time at the lake though buddy!!!

Old 06-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Haha, if your running a civic with ziptied on bodykit that doesn't match, big aluminum shucks spoiler, and fart can ... then yes... they will hate. But wouldn't we hate too? I always see a buncha of evo's and sti's show up and actually last year a slammed s2000 was there that probably got the more appriciation than any of the euro cars. There is always a few miatas there too that always have people gathered around them. Most people in the vw/audi scene likes to see variety since there isn't much within the scene. Now there will always be people "hatin" on your car and honestly if your worried that not every single person is going to be in love with your car and thats the reason not to show up then you have bigger problems you need to deal with.... hahahaha mostly self esteem issues haha

Sorry I've heard that excuse WAY too many times and seriously is stupid excuse not to go hang out with other car guys, enjoy their company, and see what other people are up to. Hell none of you would have painted headlights if it weren't for the vw scene

Old 06-16-2011, 04:12 AM
Oh that's not the reason i ain't going, I work weekends lol I was just saying last year when was going with the G as for people hating I think my fender got the best of that when a rock hit it from haters lol

Not an excuse was just saying my experience last year, but if they good with peeps then all the better

Old 06-16-2011, 09:34 AM
When did someone throw a rock at your car? There will be some douches no matter what group your in unfortunetly

Old 06-17-2011, 04:17 AM
The rock thing was about I'd say 7 months ago or so, there is a post in northwest section aboutit with pics it was a rock size of a fist thrown from moving car was crazy.

As for the douches yep sadly there are and the first few I meet when I was gonna go last time was just that lol BMW douches... Prob the same ones on craigslist right now wanting girls and bragging about themselves lol

Old 06-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ide go if I didn't have to work all day :-/

Old 06-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Snuffaluphagus
Ide go if I didn't have to work all day :-/
If I ordered pizzas for delivery at bellevue college would you be able to show up?

Old 06-18-2011, 05:26 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
hahah sadly we dont deliver thaat far, but ur welcome to stop in for a free pizza
I think my honda would be lil too ricy for the hardcore BMW guys lol.