SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

Wrecked G :((

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Were you on lake worth rd making a right on congress??

Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I know it costs money, but your best bet is to consult with an expert. You may want to call the station where this cop is assigned to and request to talk to someone in traffic for a question you have. You don't know if you try. Good luck.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
just hearing about this **** makes me sick!

Old 06-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Grab a Camera and do the following...

Go to the scene of the accident and take pictures of where you left from... the turn you made... and where the point of impact was. Look for bike skid marks and take the pictures as well. Also take Really good pictures of the damage on your car. Also include pictures of the overall area... intersection, how many lanes...ect

Now, get yourself a Attorney and show them your case with pictures. Get your story straight and take this to court. Any decent attorney should handle this with no issues with all the facts at hand.

Under no circumstance should you take this to court on your own... YOU WILL LOSE!!!

Mi Dos Kilos...

Old 06-15-2010, 11:47 AM
damn, sorry to hear Sean

if it were you, def take pics of everything, from the drive thru you pulled out of, to the spot where he hit you and all the damages. then send everything to your insurance. i dont think you have to hire an attorney, your insurance company should be the one handling all the legal BS, thats why you pay them

Old 06-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
I want to say thanks to everyone for all the support.. I will go take pictures and and if his insurance doesn't want to fix it.. i will take him to court (yes i will have a lawyer)

Yea Jose, man i need a F150.. one of them tall ones this way people wont be trying to run into me

Old 06-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by broke_as_ajoke
Yea Jose, man i need a F150.. one of them tall ones this way people wont be trying to run into me
haha, hell yea. that way if another motorcycle tries to get cute, he'll just be another dead bug on your bumper

Old 06-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The rear driver can do so by showing that the front driver had some fault in it as well, such as; suddenly or unexpectedly stopping, unexpectedly changing lanes or that the vehicle had a mechanical failure. If the rear driver fairly and reasonably shows or rebuts the presumption of negligence, the jury then determines the issue of the rear driver's negligence and determines the damages.

Unfortunatley unless you take it to court, the ticket might stick. the police officer is not an expert.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Damn bro, just saw this. I live like 10 min away. What drive-thru? The theater drive-thru? Sounds like it was his fault. I can leave you the bumper whenever you want. It's only a 10 min drive.

Take pics of the accident scene. Did you get a ticket? If not then the insurance will make the decision who's at fault not the cop.

Your car reminds me of Josh's CB coupe. LMK if you need anything

Old 06-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by R1ricer
The rear driver can do so by showing that the front driver had some fault in it as well, such as; suddenly or unexpectedly stopping, unexpectedly changing lanes or that the vehicle had a mechanical failure. If the rear driver fairly and reasonably shows or rebuts the presumption of negligence, the jury then determines the issue of the rear driver's negligence and determines the damages.

Unfortunatley unless you take it to court, the ticket might stick. the police officer is not an expert.
A ticket was never giving to me.. the officer didn't even write up a report.. he told me to call the station is 5 days to get a report.. All he gave me was a case number. Well, i sure as hell didn't stop in the middle of the road.. the dude on the back must have been going to face.. because when i was traveling on lake worth road.. he just ran right into the bumper.. so i can't figure how the cop say's it my fault.

Originally Posted by Tian
Damn bro, just saw this. I live like 10 min away. What drive-thru? The theater drive-thru? Sounds like it was his fault. I can leave you the bumper whenever you want. It's only a 10 min drive.

Take pics of the accident scene. Did you get a ticket? If not then the insurance will make the decision who's at fault not the cop.

Your car reminds me of Josh's CB coupe. LMK if you need anything
Thanks bro..
It happen at the lake worth drive in on lake worth road.
No, I was leaving the movie and turn onto lake worth road and a few seconds later BAM!! I was like awww man. No didn't get a ticket.. the officer didn't even write up a report..

Last edited by broke_as_ajoke; 06-15-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:18 PM
If no citation was issued than that is good. Get the report and call your insurance company. Have them deal with the other driver. Since Florida is a NO-Fault state. You have to go through your insurance first.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:26 PM
sorry to say man but i think it's your wrong here your geting out of driveway the bike have the right away you must yeld to incomeing trafic !!!! you can allways say that the bike was speeding but that make it 41 % bike 59 % you

thats my cents

Old 06-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by GOWAD
sorry to say man but i think it's your wrong here your geting out of driveway the bike have the right away you must yeld to incomeing trafic !!!! you can allways say that the bike was speeding but that make it 41 % bike 59 % you

thats my cents
That could make sense although if that bike was speeding I would think the damage would be greater and he ain't getting up

Old 06-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by GOWAD

thats my cents
right i agree with u, but the problem is I didn't pull out in front of him, cuz when i looked there was so one in the lane that i turned in. Also, I was moving forward when he ran into the back of me.. i was done with the turn.. i'm prolly 20 or 50 out of the turn.. If he was riding that fast.. and hit the back of my car he would be laying somewhere 6 feet deep

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wrecked G :((