SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

Wrecked G :((

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
Wrecked G :((

Saturday night I was leaving the drive in on lake worth road and a dude on a bike ran into the back of my car. Now the problem is that the cop said it was my fault and I can't seem to understand how it was my fault if I'm driving east bound and he runs into the back of my car. To me this just doesn't seem right to me.

Someone help me understand how i can be at fault if i'm driving forward and this guy runs into the back of my car.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 06-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Damn Homie.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Dont worry about what the cop says. You should be more worried about what your insurance says. I think you'll be ok though.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
full story plz

Old 06-14-2010, 07:13 PM
That is the full short.. I leave out of the drive in.. and i turn heading east. and about 50 after i made the turn i hear something that go bam. and i look back and a dude is on the side of me on a bike.. i pull over in the turning lane to get out and look at the car... thats is the story.. I explain to the cop and he then it go get the guy story on the bike.. and then comes back and tell me it's my fault.. so i'm not trying to figure out how it's my fault when i'm driving east bound and he runs into the back of me.. this happen at 3:45 a.m.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by broke_as_ajoke
That is the full short.. I leave out of the drive in.. and i turn heading east. and about 50 after i made the turn i hear something that go bam. and i look back and a dude is on the side of me on a bike.. i pull over in the turning lane to get out and look at the car... thats is the story.. I explain to the cop and he then it go get the guy story on the bike.. and then comes back and tell me it's my fault.. so i'm not trying to figure out how it's my fault when i'm driving east bound and he runs into the back of me.. this happen at 3:45 a.m.
I live like 5 mins from there. I Neva take the G to that drive-in. I take my old car. But none the less I do not go to the drive-in that's jus asking for it. Get a lawyer. State of Florida if you are hit in the rear even if it was your mistake. It's The driver that hit you In The rear fault. no matter what.

Sent from Iphone.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Do u have a black G Spinna.. a girl was in a black G about 3 weeks ago in the drive-thur i mickey D..

But I hit the drive in all the time and never have a problem. i guess it was just my day for someone to run into me

Old 06-14-2010, 07:45 PM
So you pulled out of the drive way and then some 50 feet latter you hear the bang and thats when he hit you?

If thats the case then its his fault, but if you pulled out when he was alot closer then its a diffrent story.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Do u have a black G Spinna.. a girl was in a black G about 3 weeks ago in the drive-thur i mickey D..

But I hit the drive in all the time and never have a problem. i guess it was just my day for someone to run into me

Nah Bro i have the rare Serengeti Sand lol. No one drives G but me!

Old 06-14-2010, 08:24 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
if you pulled out in front of him, it could be your fault depending on how fast he was going and what the speed limit is

Old 06-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by eljoker
So you pulled out of the drive way and then some 50 feet latter you hear the bang and thats when he hit you?

If thats the case then its his fault, but if you pulled out when he was alot closer then its a diffrent story.

Thats what happen.. I didn't pull out in from of him.. if that was the case he would have hit the left side of the car.. rule one.. when turn always turn into the lane that is close to u... Dude had to be riding too fast.. if i was stopped in the road he would have went right over my car.. prolly would have killed him..

Old 06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Then you have a valid case if this goes to court but I think the cop is tripping and yea if you stay in your lane LEFT side, if you were stopped then hes dead. Your good.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
don't listen to the cop, just another idiot......

Old 06-14-2010, 09:57 PM
yea the cop must have just got the job.. i should have requested a sheriff or someone smarter than this nut

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wrecked G :((