Official Orange County Meet Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:06 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by oneup
Anybody need any bike stuff let me know I got the hook ups Dustin should know!!!!
where da hell iz ur ocg signature! hahaha its all g i know u aint barely online anyways, wussup! Dat can you build me a a low-rider bike

Old 03-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
^^^hey foo! lets go to 818 meet!

Old 03-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Where you located at, oneup? I was just about to get a set of Mavic Crossride wheels for myTrek hardtail at Jensen USA (an also maybe a new fork)... they've got them on closeout for $149... think you can do any better?
I can sell my rims for 120 and that include tires.
Im not sure how long the stem is on your bike but im sure its not longer than mine, you can also buy my Fox Talas RLC. I can just recut it and put it on yours. I also have a race face headset for the fork and frame.
The fork is almost brand new, i bought it for 790 when it first came out.
I can sell that for 300.
If there are any parts you would like, i can just part it out.

Im located in Burbank, san fernando valley.
If you would like, i'll bring the whole bike over on the 5th and whatever you would like on it, ill sell it to you and put the parts on your bike lol
I need to get rieed of this thing, its taking up space in my room and folks are getting mad at me for it hahaha

They say put it outside, but that thing is too expensive to put outside lmao

Last edited by G35Robby; 03-26-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts
Where you located at, oneup? I was just about to get a set of Mavic Crossride wheels for myTrek hardtail at Jensen USA (an also maybe a new fork)... they've got them on closeout for $149... think you can do any better?
WOW 149 is pretty much at going at cost, I work at a shop down newport.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts
Damn 2c getting on my *** with the OCG sig I'll put it in there don't worry

Old 03-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
^ Du ma Con Cac, Thao Dap may chet mei may bey yuh foooo lol jk jk foshizzle

Originally Posted by Dranom
^^^hey foo! lets go to 818 meet!
818 Meet...I'm d0o0o0o0o0o00o0own. When are you free?

Old 03-26-2009, 02:24 PM
^Du Ma, respond to my text lmao

Old 03-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Robby
I can sell my rims for 120 and that include tires.
Im not sure how long the stem is on your bike but im sure its not longer than mine, you can also buy my Fox Talas RLC. I can just recut it and put it on yours. I also have a race face headset for the fork and frame.
The fork is almost brand new, i bought it for 790 when it first came out.
I can sell that for 300.
If there are any parts you would like, i can just part it out.

Im located in Burbank, san fernando valley.
If you would like, i'll bring the whole bike over on the 5th and whatever you would like on it, ill sell it to you and put the parts on your bike lol
I need to get rieed of this thing, its taking up space in my room and folks are getting mad at me for it hahaha

They say put it outside, but that thing is too expensive to put outside lmao
Hehe... I know what you mean... I already hve 3 mountain bikes in my garage and another bike outside.. I'm running out of space for all my toys.

If you can fit it in your car, then bring it. I'll prbably buy the fork from you at least... That's an awesome fork.. same one I have on my other bike. One question... yours is ride height adjustable, right (I know the Fox Talas I have is)? The reason I ask is because the bike I want to put it on can really only handle 80mm, maybe 100mm of travel in the front, so I need to be able to adjust it. Also, how much you want for the disc brakes? and maybe the shimano derailers and shifter too? Hell, maybe I'll just buy everything except the frame and wheels. LOL

Originally Posted by oneup
WOW 149 is pretty much at going at cost, I work at a shop down newport.
Really?!?! I thought that was a great deal considering I paid $350 for the same set of wheels on my other bike. I guess I better jump on those then. Thanks for the input, man!

Ok, back on topic.... Wish I could make the 818 meet with you guys tonight, but I promised the wife I would spend some time with her. I'll see all you guys soon, though.. I'm sure you'll all manage to have a good time without me.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:29 PM
WTF you talking about, 2C?!? Yo No Habla any language other than English. LOL

Didn't realize oneup was an OCG'er too... Have we met yet, and was I drunk?!? LMAO!

Old 03-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Hehe... I know what you mean... I already hve 3 mountain bikes in my garage and another bike outside.. I'm running out of space for all my toys.

If you can fit it in your car, then bring it. I'll prbably buy the fork from you at least... That's an awesome fork.. same one I have on my other bike. One question... yours is ride height adjustable, right (I know the Fox Talas I have is)? The reason I ask is because the bike I want to put it on can really only handle 80mm, maybe 100mm of travel in the front, so I need to be able to adjust it. Also, how much you want for the disc brakes? and maybe the shimano derailers and shifter too? Hell, maybe I'll just buy everything except the frame and wheels. LOL

Really?!?! I thought that was a great deal considering I paid $350 for the same set of wheels on my other bike. I guess I better jump on those then. Thanks for the input, man!

Ok, back on topic.... Wish I could make the 818 meet with you guys tonight, but I promised the wife I would spend some time with her. I'll see all you guys soon, though.. I'm sure you'll all manage to have a good time without me.
Yes the fork is adjustable, its the RLC bro lol
I'll also give the pump that comes with it but would you measure the front tube is going to go in and tell me how many MM it is to see if it'll fit?

And bro if you didnt notice for the rims being sold is meant for a Thru axle fork?
Im not sure if you noticed.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey Robby. The front frame tube for the front fork mount is about 145mm long (both my other bikes are only around 115 - 120 mm), so it is pretty long, so if your Fork's been cut down to much then it may not fit. I may be able to have a new head mount tube put on the fork, though, but tht may not make sense.

Which wheels are you talking about that are thru-bolt design? Not the Mavic Crossrides..

Edit:

Here's a link to the wheels I'm talking about. These should work with your Fox Talas RCL Fork, assuming it is the same Fork I have on my other bike.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...eelset+08.aspx

Last edited by 2GoRNot2G; 03-26-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
^ Du ma Con Cac, Thao Dap may chet mei may bey yuh foooo lol jk jk foshizzle

818 Meet...I'm d0o0o0o0o0o00o0own. When are you free?
What the.... you gotta teach me some of that man. I got so many Asian drivers, mainly older women, that can't drive for jack shit. They get in my lane without signaling and they cut me off. Then I honk and mad dog them but they won't look at me!!!!

Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i get that a lot when i am in bolsa area or the 22

Old 03-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by donpisto
What the.... you gotta teach me some of that man. I got so many Asian drivers, mainly older women, that can't drive for jack shit. They get in my lane without signaling and they cut me off. Then I honk and mad dog them but they won't look at me!!!!
just cut them off -slam on your brakes- roll down your window and give them the finger- they'll understand that ****

Old 03-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Hey Robby. The front frame tube for the front fork mount is about 145mm long (both my other bikes are only around 115 - 120 mm), so it is pretty long, so if your Fork's been cut down to much then it may not fit. I may be able to have a new head mount tube put on the fork, though, but tht may not make sense.

Which wheels are you talking about that are thru-bolt design? Not the Mavic Crossrides..

Edit:

Here's a link to the wheels I'm talking about. These should work with your Fox Talas RCL Fork, assuming it is the same Fork I have on my other bike.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...eelset+08.aspx

I just measured it bro and its 200mm exactly so i think it fine bro. For my Cove its 30mm shorter than it should be bit still worked fine. I just had a heavy duty stem to hold it lol

Oh those are the rims your talking about. I saw some other Mavrics and it was 149 too but these were meant for downhilling. My Mavric 729s are meant for freeriding and downhilling but they are heavy duty and pretty light.
I've hit 10 foor jumps with those rims and double spokes and that thing would not bend lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.

Quick Reply: Official Orange County Meet Thread