Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 07-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
Really?!
take a joke mang... lol.. im just pushing peoples buttons.. just for fun..

so whats good in your hoods Fellas?

Old 07-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Good evening all...hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. F*cking around on the thread is all good, but let's keep joking about team policy out of all that. The treasury fund is what I am referring to. Thank you for your cooperation.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
My neighbors lit alot of sky rockets and what not and they all fell in my backyard! I was playing ball and noticed all the fireworks on the cement! ERRRRRR!

Old 07-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by threatcon07
Good evening all...hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. F*cking around on the thread is all good, but let's keep joking about team policy out of all that. The treasury fund is what I am referring to. Thank you for your cooperation.
Why?

not like im taking the money away......

and its not like its harming anyone......

and if it is i would like to know who.. and why....

i can still post or say what i wish... so long as i dont harm anyone...

if there is a issue with such freedoms i would like to be notified and give a full list of what I can and Cant do on this thread... Being that i am part of the team... dont think there should be a rule that regulates what a team member can say so long as its all fun and games and like i said.. if anyone is personally being affected i would like to be notified

* also i would like to keep it public here on the thread so that any prospective or current member can always refer to the post if they may ask the same question.

thanx for your cooperation

Old 07-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by TycoRC
My neighbors lit alot of sky rockets and what not and they all fell in my backyard! I was playing ball and noticed all the fireworks on the cement! ERRRRRR!
HAHAHA... I have a leaf blower... lmao...

Old 07-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Who "dicates" what fun and games is? I can go way back into many other comments you have posted that were over the line not in terms of the team but in terms of RACISM and other sensitive issues. If you really want to get into this, you can either call me or text me.

Originally Posted by bluevelvet
Why?

not like im taking the money away......

and its not like its harming anyone......

and if it is i would like to know who.. and why....

i can still post or say what i wish... so long as i dont harm anyone...

if there is a issue with such freedoms i would like to be notified and give a full list of what I can and Cant do on this thread... Being that i am part of the team... dont think there should be a rule that regulates what a team member can say so long as its all fun and games and like i said.. if anyone is personally being affected i would like to be notified

Old 07-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by threatcon07
Who "dicates" what fun and games is? I can go way back into many other comments you have posted that were over the line not in terms of the team but in terms of RACISM and other sensitive issues.(Threat?) If you really want to get into this, you can either call me or text me.
so i can make "sensitive" or RACIST comments yet i cant make fun of my own team?

are you suggesting i should not talk of the team.. but clown races and sensitive issues? really?

i choose not to text or call... like i repeat.. i would like to have this public so if a new member or current member ever wonders or touches this topic he or she can be directed to this conversation..

Old 07-05-2009, 08:21 PM
No, Edgar...the whole point is you shouldn't be making RACIST comments and be insensitive to the rest of the world while you enjoy your own little world of fun and games. You obviously are not intelligent enough to understand that YOU were the one talking racist shxt and mad bs in this 400 page thread. Thank you for your response though.
so i can make "sensitive" or RACIST comments yet i cant make fun of my own team?

are you suggesting i should not talk of the team.. but clown races and sensitive issues? really?

i choose not to text or call... like i repeat.. i would like to have this public so if a new member or current member ever wonders or touches this topic he or she can be directed to this conversation..

Old 07-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
take a joke mang... lol.. im just pushing peoples buttons.. just for fun..

so whats good in your hoods Fellas?
hahah my bad, I didnt know

Aight guys, I'm not sure what's going on but let's keep the peace. I didn't mind Edgars joke. I just wanted to make sure he was ok and if he really did need it, I'm not going to be a douche bag deny him the money he absolutely needs.

GFG right Jay, god family glance.

If he truly did need it, I can't deny him that. I also don't mind the jokes either.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey Denzel my brother. GFG, I will restrain myself from replying at this point. Take care and see you soon.

Originally Posted by Blackmouf
hahah my bad, I didnt know

Aight guys, I'm not sure what's going on but let's keep the peace. I didn't mind Edgars joke. I just wanted to make sure he was ok and if he really did need it, I'm not going to be a douche bag deny him the money he absolutely needs.

GFG right Jay, god family glance.

If he truly did need it, I can't deny him that. I also don't mind the jokes either.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:33 PM
There seems to be some issues going on. Whats going on guys?

Old 07-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure what's going on but I hope we can find an equal point of what's going on.........

Old 07-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Denzel the way it looks now bro, i dont think we'll find an equal point

Old 07-05-2009, 08:52 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I think we should have a mandatory mini meet prior to our official. After reading the post there is some issues that need to be tweaked.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Sam check your email

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread