Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
nah the 10.30 isnt an issue really i dont mind it..

to be honest... what i do mind is that we had agreed to vote as a TEAM on issues and how things would work.. i do understand that you wanted to give positions but i also feel that its hurting the TEAM as a whole.. NO ONE in this TEAM should be able to Solely decide on things.. from the first meet we agreed to ALL VOTE and ALL have A SAY.. why wasnt it done that way?

we did discuss things and what not but why not finalize it as a TEAM?

its not the fee Robin honestly its not.. atleast to me its not.. i feel that some of the TEAMs RULES and some Requirements need to change and also how the TEAM Functions

i personally dont feel we need positions... we are a TEAM.. and a Chill one at that..

why refer to it as a Business or Company?

is that our objective? or is to hang out, have a good time, and make new friends?

also.. if we ever do have perspective members it should be the WHOLE TEAM the one that decides if they stay or not.. and if anyone that is interested in Joining GLANCE then they should be allowed to attend any TEAM meet so long as they sign up on the list and state that they want to join and aren't simply going for shiets and giggles..

Old 07-06-2009, 02:09 AM
i as a person like everyone on our team i really do we are a bunch of good people that want to have fun with our hobby.... i just dont want it to turn into a chore in order to be in this team.. We arent a SHOW team... some of us may want to do that and by all means should if they want to that should not mean that we ALL HAVE TO be that way... if someone wants to keep their OEM look.. let them BE.. if I want to paint my car Pink with a Transformers Bodykit and a Wing Big Enough for a Yacht then let it be.... its cool to have standards on how our cars should look like but i feel that an intake, springs, clearcorner, grill, lip should be good enough in any combination or order..

Old 07-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hi Edgar,

I have reviewed everything that you stated over the last couple of pages and I respect your opinion. But the team vision and your vision seems to differ a bit. I was up since 6 am and I apologize that I wasn't able to respond immediately. If you want to meet up shortly, whether it be any night this week up till Wednesday night, let's do it. And please, for the love of God, don't try to spell check me as we both know that someone here has a spelling deficiency and it sure as hell is not me.

Originally Posted by bluevelvet
i as a person like everyone on our team i really do we are a bunch of good people that want to have fun with our hobby.... i just dont want it to turn into a chore in order to be in this team.. We arent a SHOW team... some of us may want to do that and by all means should if they want to that should not mean that we ALL HAVE TO be that way... if someone wants to keep their OEM look.. let them BE.. if I want to paint my car Pink with a Transformers Bodykit and a Wing Big Enough for a Yacht then let it be.... its cool to have standards on how our cars should look like but i feel that an intake, springs, clearcorner, grill, lip should be good enough in any combination or order..

Old 07-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
Edgar speaks the truth, yesterday was a great example of a team chillin' working on cars putting on mods and thats how it should be. A crew that can "kick" it were all obligations can be shared equally. Not all crews needs standards and so forth, put my Honda crew for instance we chill, do charity events but there is no team leader and what not and in the end we get magazine features, its all fun guys enjoy what we do lets not make it difficult. Keep it simple.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
I am deferring this issue at the moment as I have to work tomorrow morning Edgar, but I'm sure this can be addressed asap and I'm thankful that you aired out your concerns and stance on how you feel about the team.

Edgar,

I was not trying to single you out by any means but trying to keep things on track as far as this team goes. I'm sure you and I can discuss this in a civilized manner either here on the board per your preference, or on the phone or in person. Yes you and I are cool with each other, but if there are issues as far as the team's goals and direction as you brought up, its best that this be discussed in a proper venue. Thanks and good night.

Last edited by threatcon07; 07-06-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:12 AM
its cool man.. no hard feelings..

i know its just my opinion and yours and i understand you have quite the schedule

as far as spelling.. damn touch screen blackberries are SHIET...

dont think there is a need to meet* mang.. we are both grown ups and im sure we can resolve things through talking

*thats me typing to fast*

Old 07-06-2009, 03:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what up everyone. Just got done reading the past pages. I see that there are some issues that need to be resolved. I think that if u have an issue or concern, you should email robin and tell him what you like or dislike or what you would change about this team. I think EVERYONE should email him.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:31 AM
Can I pull this out now or too soon? haha jk

Old 07-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Hey my glance brothas, how's everyone. We didn't all share 4th of july stories.......

Just trying to get back to the fun and lighten the mood.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Idk about everyone but... everyone who has a Concern Maybe..

Old 07-06-2009, 03:37 AM
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
Hey my glance brothas, how's everyone. We didn't all share 4th of july stories.......

Just trying to get back to the fun and lighten the mood.
Long Beach was DOPE.. but Damn the FWY was a BEECH and So Was Parking

but other than that it was tight.. Specially CPK aferwards

what you do Denzel?

Blow Anything up? hahaha

Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
Long Beach was DOPE.. but Damn the FWY was a BEECH and So Was Parking

but other than that it was tight.. Specially CPK aferwards

what you do Denzel?

Blow Anything up? hahaha
thats tight man. I bet everything was packed.

I went over my family friends house. We hung out and had a cookout. Carne asada! hm.mmmm......

I sadly didnt blow anything up. I did a week prior though

Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 AM
I went to pasadena for the 4th. It was awesome! Beer Pong and Flip Cup Champion..haha.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Holla!! Sounds like a good time

Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 AM
nice sounds like you guys had fun... funny because the CPK was empty.. my usual waiter said they had already cleaned up then everyone came in.. hahaha.. Poor cooks..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread