Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 07-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
jason kang didn't tell you? i'm the best driver here. lol TRACK DAYS FTMFGDW the tires are super sticky for the track... it's kinda scary. lol

Last edited by Krispyklene; 07-26-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:41 PM
oh and btw denzel.... so you're tryin' to tell me that comic con is moving towards your business... your business of hitmaning? lol

Old 07-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackmouf

What's up guys? How's everything?

Robin, what did you see/get at comic con? Shame we couldn't get up today. My dad was ready to bounce after he bought all his stuff.
Got back last night. Man, I was damn tired. I pretty much saw all of the exhibit hall; made multiple rounds. I was gonna try for the panels, but it's pretty much impossible if u don't wait for like 3 hrs. Bought a few small things (was tempted to buy expensiveass robots). Yeah, sucks we couldn't meet up, it was too crazy there anyways. Sensory overload. I took a bunch of pics and I'll post it soon.

Marco! Nice wheels that's great for track. Just need to space and slam that.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:22 PM
hahaha i'm too scared to slam it! but i'll probably will if i decide to switch to coilovers... and yaaaa i need some spacers up front lol. but the back is good to go.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Krispyklene
hahaha i'm too scared to slam it! but i'll probably will if i decide to switch to coilovers... and yaaaa i need some spacers up front lol. but the back is good to go.
I hear u, much more comfortable driving high.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Krispyklene
oh and btw denzel.... so you're tryin' to tell me that comic con is moving towards your business... your business of hitmaning? lol
Maybe that's the reason I'm in New York today........

Once I don the metaphorical mask, I become what is required from me. Lol
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
Got back last night. Man, I was damn tired. I pretty much saw all of the exhibit hall; made multiple rounds. I was gonna try for the panels, but it's pretty much impossible if u don't wait for like 3 hrs. Bought a few small things (was tempted to buy expensiveass robots). Yeah, sucks we couldn't meet up, it was too crazy there anyways. Sensory overload. I took a bunch of pics and I'll post it soon.

Marco! Nice wheels that's great for track. Just need to space and slam that.
such a sensory overload!!! I wanted to make it to a few panels but it didn't endup happening either. The costumes were ridiculous. Some were borderline scandulous (I'm on my phone so correct the spelling Jason). Lol make sure to post up the pics.

Suprisingly, I didn find any exclusives (well ones I wanted).

Old 07-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
hows everyone doing here? I've been MIA working long hours for some new wheels. Haven't really been on constantly. Hit me up on AIM guys TycoRCDC4 or myspace search my email Rcabacungan26@hotmail.com keep me updated with everything guys

Old 07-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
I hear u, much more comfortable driving high.
Robin did you go to SMS Friday Saturday? Keep me updated do I need to take my day off next Sat I got your email. Text me for updates

Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
bah... what it dew guys.. Tyco... i wish i had hrs to work for new wheels mang.. lol.. damn recession making people more tight with their money.. gay gay gay.. lol

why wont they all spend money on bettering their home(or demolishing it and making a new one)...

Old 07-27-2009, 01:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone have an opinion on the Alpha Werk headers?

Old 07-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Yeah long hours I need new wheels on the G, new stuff on the Civic and new parts for my down hill Mountain bike, new seat for my beach cruiser low low, new crank on my bmx bike, I need to pay my bills, pay my car note, pay verizon, and take my girl out to dinner sometime. Talk about a dilema! Lol

Old 07-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by TycoRC
Yeah long hours I need new wheels on the G, new stuff on the Civic and new parts for my down hill Mountain bike, new seat for my beach cruiser low low, new crank on my bmx bike, I need to pay my bills, pay my car note, pay verizon, and take my girl out to dinner sometime. Talk about a dilema! Lol
ehh... i need new wheels.. dinner for the girl... my mustang is on hold.. bills?(what?) lol... car payment? (paid in full).. road bike ehh got new wheels and tires already saving up for new shifters..Verizon is a company phone .. so im not that bad off but.. still extra work means extra stuff.. saving up for a down on a house now.. but damn.. not with this economy..

everytime im on manual mode on the G it only seems to ask for a sharp psshhhhh after the shift.. lol...

Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 AM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by threatcon07
Wheel ***** (w/ stock wheels) in da house!

Congrats Marco
They are the upgraded wheels Infiniti offers when purchasing 6mt. You auto guys dont know about this!

=Krispyklene;4424999
sedan offsets?

or just too much negative camber?

i'm pretty sure they're not for the sedan tho... although i would admit the fronts would look a lot better with spacers... i just spent all my money on the wheels... so just deal with it for now or else we're gunna fight so let's just rock out with our hawks out ya digg?
Bring it on

Old 07-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm thinking of getting some kyowas that look like the bbs LM they nice... And cost almost as much as 1 BBS for all 4 Kyowa wheels lol..

But won't happen till october maybe.. Everyone getting stuff now I feel left out lol

Old 07-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by TycoRC
Robin did you go to SMS Friday Saturday? Keep me updated do I need to take my day off next Sat I got your email. Text me for updates
Cool, will do mang. Can't wait to get them on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread