Premiere NightLife @ The Derby THIS FRIDAY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Premiere NightLife @ The Derby THIS FRIDAY

Hi Everyone,

Im a promoter for Premeire Nightlife (the 21+ SoCal division of Underworld Productions) We are throwing our second party THIS FRIDAY at the world famous Derby Nightclub.

If you guys/gals of sick of the same old crowd or venues, then you should def check out this party. Me, personally, I am so sick of places like Vanguard and Ivar that I wont go there anymore. Our parties have a different feel where everything is fun yet chill. No attitudes with our crowd. No random waiting in line to make people miss the guestlist time. We move the lines to get everyone in as quick as possible =)

PM me or reply to this thread and i can put you guys on the Glist. I can hook up comps (for your entire group) if any of you want to get a table with bottle service and party like a rock star!!

Regardless, leave your names to be put on the glist and i might be able to comp some of you guys, depending on how everything is looking.

Here is the info.

4500 Los Feliz, Hollywood, CA View Map (2 miles/4 mins away from Vanguard)

Premiere @ Derby
From the creators of Underworld production proudly present a special PREMIERE lingerie edition taking place @ Derby Nightclub on Friday, April 28th in Los Angeles for the 21 and over!

Friday April 28, 2006
Derby Nightclub
4500 Los Feliz Blvd, Hollywood

FEATURING
- Victoria Secret Giveaways for the sexiest LINGERIE!
- Joie D and Alex Lynn as Gogo Dancers
- Drink specials all Night long
- Two spacious dancefloors w/ state of the art sound and lighting!

DJ TECHNICIANS

Top 40 | Hip Hop | R&B
DJ Double J Premiere LA, Underworld LA
DJ Cumlowde Premiere LA, Underworld LA

CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY / SPECIAL VIP / BOOTHS

SPONSORS
ClubZen.Com
EPartyUnlimited.Com
IntergalacticEventz.Com
Underworld Productions
Fuzion Events

FLYER

Pix of Derby

Old 04-25-2006, 01:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow i def might be interested

Old 04-25-2006, 02:46 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
This Friday??? Put me on the list mang! Do you need to know how many people in my group??

Old 04-25-2006, 03:28 AM
sundevil and hexxum01, i recognize you guys as forum regulars. hoepfully you recognize me as well.
if you come, i will try my hardest to comp you guys. (free entrance)

email me a list of names, and ill put everyone on the glist.
if you guys want VIP treatment, get a table with bottle service then i can comp your entire group (up to 15 people, if you got more, i can work something out)

here is the website for the derby.
www.clubderby.com

retro, hip hollywood feel and vibe without the BS! lets just have a good time!

hahahah....did i mention its a lingerie theme !!!

chrislin23@gmail.com

Old 04-25-2006, 03:36 AM
hey do you know underworld mike?
hes in san jose.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:38 AM
i might be interested... can you comp my group in?

Old 04-25-2006, 03:43 AM
Yeah axiochris, you got the sweet CB G with the Volks. I'll let you know how many in my group. It probably won't be a big group. It might just be a couple of people and maybe as many as 5. If you could comp the entrance that would be sweet. I'll let you know about a VIP table also. It's possible but I gotta find out from my homies first. Thanks mang.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:32 AM
damn that looks fun as hell

Old 04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
gametox,
i dont know mike from underworld. i might know him by face but the name doesnt ring a bell. underworld is big up north (norcal). i used to be the contact for underworld up north for my frat when i was at cal, berkeley.

im helping Underworld establish a pressence in LA for the 21+ crowd through Premiere Nightlife.

Alright guys, send me a list of names. depending on how my list is looking, i can see how many comps i can pull. Hexxum01 and sundeviljay, like i said, i will comp (free entrance) for you guys (individuals). I will put EVERY person you got on the glist. Guys get in for 5 bucks and girls will be free BEFORE 1030. (not too bad right?? ) I can also try to get you guys in quick by letting your group come to the front of the line.

i have more flexibility if you guys get a table thou. we are only supposed to give 7 comps (free entrance) per table but i can get roughly 15. if any of you do go clubbing out in hollywood, like i do, you know getting a table is a better deal. if you bring 10-15 people, the price of the bottle is way cheaper per person than buying drinks at the bar. plus you are treated as VIP have a place to chill ans watch the ladies dance on the dancefloor. hahahahah

Straight up thou, im not forcing you guys to do anything. im just laying the options out there and what i can pull. With or without a table, you guys should def roll out and check out the party. I am going to try to accomodate the g35driver guys as much as i possibly can. From a business aspect, i think thats what is going to seperate out promo crew from the others, the fact thats its going to be a fun party without all the BS of getting in and the crappy attitudes of the crowd (i.e waiting outside in line for hours, other crews not moving the line so they can make everyone miss the glist cutoff time..ect ect)

david, like i said before. i cant comp your entire group unless you want to get a table. but email me your list and i can see what i can do. i might have enough comps to get you (just yourself) in for free. if you come before 10:30 on my glist, then entrance is just 5 bucks for guys and free for the ladies.

so email me your lists to my gmail ( chrislin23@gmail.com ) deadline is Thurs.

Last edited by axiochris; 04-25-2006 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Aight, thanks mang. I will find out who is down to roll and then I will PM or e mail you my list.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Non biased opinions about getting a table from our very own forum. =)
of course, they are talking about vegas thou.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=bottle

obviously, the bottle prices arent as outrageous as they say. the benefits are pretty much the same. (does anyone else think that women in hollywood/LA are generally better looking than the girls you find in vegas?? I mean you have all these tourist visiting the "hot clubs" and some of them are kinda fat and old..wth! of course vegas def has its share of super hot females. im just saying the average in LA at the clubs i frequent is better)

Old 04-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah, bottle service is always the ****. When I went to Vegas, we did bottle service @ Pure and it was off da hook. Plus we had a fine a$$ waitress too. I even took a pic with her. Anyways, I'm not sure if I will have enough people to get a table but I will let you know. Chris, do you have a price list for the bottles that you can PM or e mail to me??

Old 04-25-2006, 11:28 AM
i was also thinking..how sweet would it be if i can reserve parking spots right up front of the club.

hexxum, with your awesome LR and my CB and my friends lemans sunset Z (with sf challenges as well), it would be would a sight. hahahah
im going to talk to the derby owners tonight, ill see what i can do. =)

damn im getting excited about friday.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Yeah, bottle service is always the ****. When I went to Vegas, we did bottle service @ Pure and it was off da hook. Plus we had a fine a$$ waitress too. I even took a pic with her. Anyways, I'm not sure if I will have enough people to get a table but I will let you know. Chris, do you have a price list for the bottles that you can PM or e mail to me??
Hexxum, it seems like you know whats up! hahahah
like i said, im going to talk to the derby owners tonight. ill find out the bottle prices by tomm. it wont be bullshiet vegas prices, plus i can let you bring in 15 guys and some amount of gurls on one table AND the bottle minimum would be 1 bottle. vegas is kinda ridiculous sometimes with all the table requirements.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by axiochris
i was also thinking..how sweet would it be if i can reserve parking spots right up front of the club.

hexxum, with your awesome LR and my CB and my friends lemans sunset Z (with sf challenges as well), it would be would a sight. hahahah
im going to talk to the derby owners tonight, ill see what i can do. =)

damn im getting excited about friday.
Bro that would be sweet!!! I just wish I could have my grille done by then but oh well. All we would need is a couple of hot chicks to pose with our rides . . . damn what an awesome photoshoot that would make too!! Hmmmm . . . . that might not be a bad idea. Yeah mang, talk to the owner and see if you can set that up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Premiere NightLife @ The Derby THIS FRIDAY