South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

TWS April 26 & 27

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2008 | 11:55 PM
|
TWS April 26 & 27

Is anyone going to the TWS Motorsports Performance Driving School April 26-27 ? Me and a couple of my buddies are signed up. I've been once before and it was a blast, I highly recommend it.

Here's a link if anyone's interested.

http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/index.php

Old 03-25-2008 | 04:22 PM
Man, everytime this comes around i end up missing it or don't have the money....Will this happen again at a later time or is it only during spring? It would be nice to go with a bunch of G's

Old 03-27-2008 | 01:26 AM
|
I try to track my car at least twice a year, once in the Spring then again in the Fall. It's kinda like my annual pilgrimage for me .

TWS, on average, has at least one driver education class a month. My buddies will be driving Subaru WRX STI, but there are lots of Corvettes, Porches, BMWs, Mustangs, Vipers and maybe a couple of exotics.

Looks like most G Driver's on this board are too busy or don't like to track their car.

Old 03-27-2008 | 10:11 AM
Mojo,

yeah i agree...most G drivers don't do that as much. Probably due to their G being daily drivers and yada yada yada...I for one wouldn't mind trying it out on my daily G even though it's an auto ....I remember Andycon went to one of these and posted video it looked pretty fun...You can rent Miata's also right? I may not be able to make this one since i just purchased rims for my car but I definitely would like to go. Please let me know when the next time is i'd like to give it a try. Thanks!