South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Shreveport G pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shreveport G pics

Mising one unfortunately. Our 3, our missing one had a flat.

I just like this pics

Chris and Brent on I49:

Brent:

Old 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey man, Im gonna be moving up that way soon. We'll have to get a meet going.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Kellen
Hey woman, Im gonna be moving up that way soon. We'll have to get a meet going.
Fixed!

Old 09-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by DrewTheSuit
Fixed!
Phew, you saved the day Drew.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
just off work now and can finally se pictures... They look good! Is it just me or does the first picture look like we're at the bottom level and the buildings are small?

Old 09-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey man, Im gonna be moving up that way soon. We'll have to get a meet going.
When and where are you moving Kellen? We'll get something together when you get up here. Definitely!

Originally Posted by DrewTheSuit
Fixed!
Close one! Thanks Drew!

Originally Posted by breftayka
just off work now and can finally se pictures... They look good! Is it just me or does the first picture look like we're at the bottom level and the buildings are small?
IMO they do look good! It was a good shoot. You gonna post some of yours? I think our cars just look really big

Maybe we can do another shoot once Russell gets his flat fixed and Kellen comes up. Whatcha think?

Old 09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
^ it's Amanda rite?

What are the specs of your wheels? Looks like the fitment of the rear wheels is dead on!

You plan on getting the nismo front when it comes out for the 05-06 sedan?

Old 09-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Johnnyone
^ it's Amanda rite?

What are the specs of your wheels? Looks like the fitment of the rear wheels is dead on!

You plan on getting the nismo front when it comes out for the 05-06 sedan?
Yep, that's me!

The fronts are 19x8 +35 and rears are 20x10 +38. It gives a really aggressive stance. I like it. It's different. I do not know that it will stay like this permanently though. I had to put the stock springs back on the rear (but fortunately the sport springs are a little lower and stiffer than the non-sport). I got my camber kit, but need to roll the fenders before I can put the ZSprings back on the rear (still on the front). The fender gouge the tires anytime I hit a good bump oover 65 mph.

Thanks for the compliment! They do look good in person! BTW I am coming to NOLA on the 18th with the hub for an "adult retreat" for the weekend. YAY!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
red G is too high

needs to go a little lower

Old 09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
And +1000 on the nismo for the front. I can't wait!! Janik (Wannabe6mt) has a nice lip on his 05. I might follow his lead. I LOVE it!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
^ think im gonna follow his lead to, the oem lip is growing on me.

I like the wheels setup, it's different and the specs are pefect for your car. The front could prob use a 10mm spacer but it looks fine as is.

Your front has stock z springs correct?

If your down here with your g, i have a buddy with a roller and i'm sure he will hook you up if you are interested.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by JOKER
red G is too high

needs to go a little lower
I agree! But I'd lose the whole bottom half of my car pulling out of my driveway. It'll happen eventually.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
IMO they do look good! It was a good shoot. You gonna post some of yours? I think our cars just look really big

Maybe we can do another shoot once Russell gets his flat fixed and Kellen comes up. Whatcha think?

Yeah sounds good to me, I'll post a few soon.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
When and where are you moving Kellen? We'll get something together when you get up here. Definitely!

Close one! Thanks Drew!

Im actually gonna be in Texarkana, but close enough. I'll want to get out of there as much as possible. Im heading up next Thursday. Im doing my suspension and new wheels before I get there, so I'll be down for some photos.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Johnnyone
^ think im gonna follow his lead to, the oem lip is growing on me.

I like the wheels setup, it's different and the specs are pefect for your car. The front could prob use a 10mm spacer but it looks fine as is.

Your front has stock z springs correct?

If your down here with your g, i have a buddy with a roller and i'm sure he will hook you up if you are interested.
Yeah, I really like that lip. It will give me a little more of the look I want to achieve for now. Eventually I hope to get a completely different front bumper. Haven't really decided on one yet though. Most I have seen are just too rice for my taste.

Thanks! It is certainly different than the look most other G's have. Janik said it looks like a dragster lol! I just think it has an aggressive look. It wasn't supposed to stay like that, but it is growing on me. After I roll the fenders and put the Z's back on the rear, I may decide I liked this better and revert back. We'll see. I believe if I put the 10mm on the front my tire will rub, but rolling the fronts too may solve that. And you are correct, the front has the Z's.

We are bringing the G. I am not sure if we wil have time to do the fender roll while we are down. I hear it takes some time. We are kind-of crunched, as we are only down from the 18th - 20th. I will ask him though. How long does it take? And how much do you think he would charge? I would like to meet some of you guys while we are down if ya'll are free. Maybe for lunch Sunday or something?

Originally Posted by breftayka
I agree! But I'd lose the whole bottom half of my car pulling out of my driveway. It'll happen eventually.
Heck yeah! Brent was talking about us dropping ours too....before we left. But after dragging his on most of the inclines and such downtown, he decided he didn't like our roads anymore lol! I have to agree with you

Im actually gonna be in Texarkana, but close enough. I'll want to get out of there as much as possible. Im heading up next Thursday. Im doing my suspension and new wheels before I get there, so I'll be down for some photos.
That is pretty close. Are you heading up permamently next Thursday? What wheels and suspension mods are you doing? We can organize something when you get up this way. I'm sure the guys will be in. Maybe we will have a shoot with FIVE cars in it this time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shreveport G pics