South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Dealers in Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, your folks are going to hate this. I just moved to a different condo of Dairy Ashford. My office is about to move to a location one mile away from my new location within a month or so. I might take metro to work of something.

Uh, do I really want to do that? I don't think so. I like to speed in my lil car.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:10 AM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SRHTX
Well, your folks are going to hate this. I just moved to a different condo of Dairy Ashford. My office is about to move to a location one mile away from my new location within a month or so. I might take metro to work of something.

Uh, do I really want to do that? I don't think so. I like to speed in my lil car.
Walk and save yourself the grief of having the G35. Get a Civic.

Old 10-05-2005, 01:09 AM
i just received my car from southwest infiniti..it was a good experience, plus near by where i live....texas medical center

Old 10-05-2005, 06:58 AM
Congratulations on the new G! I bought mine from SW also. The buying experience was OK. However....when it came to dealing with the parts department, I was totally put off! Then the service advisor started telling me lies about the G35 that I knew were total BS. I had to stop going there because of the "Service" and "Parts". If the Manager knew what a bunch of A-Holes worked the customer front end, he would fire them all.

Old 10-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Cato what kind of experience did you have? Can you share some specific details. I am getting my car from North Houston, but I live 10 mins from SW Infiniti so that would be the dealer Id see, I would like to know about this dealer more.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Unhappy

Originally Posted by cato
Congratulations on the new G! I bought mine from SW also. The buying experience was OK. However....when it came to dealing with the parts department, I was totally put off! Then the service advisor started telling me lies about the G35 that I knew were total BS. I had to stop going there because of the "Service" and "Parts". If the Manager knew what a bunch of A-Holes worked the customer front end, he would fire them all.
Cato,

I'm to the point of giving up on this so car all together. Who ever works on my car, well, they cause damage to it. No dealership really wishes to have my vehicle at a dealership.

Again, I've pretty much given up on Nissan/Infiniti. For a $30,000 plus vehicle, I might have yo get another cheap american vehicle since the dealerships I know do not damage them.

Old 10-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by tomcatm
Cato what kind of experience did you have? Can you share some specific details. I am getting my car from North Houston, but I live 10 mins from SW Infiniti so that would be the dealer Id see, I would like to know about this dealer more.
It appears all the Infiniti dealers are the same...you finally find a service advisor you like and then they either fire them or they quit. My advisor at S.W. Infiniti left for the Clear Lake dealership and I was left with no one. These ***-*oles acted like they were not gonna give me any service because of this. I finally got the attention of some Smart A** who went ahead and did me the "favor" of having a mechanic change my oil. As I was waiting, this Jac*-off proceded to tell me that our G35s definitly DID NOT have a rev-limiter and if I went above redline I would blow the engine! WHAT A CROCK OF ****!!! Then this A-hole proceded to tell me that if I reset my ecu by disconnecting the battey, I could easily "fry" the ecu and it would not be covered under warranty....MORE CRAP! He said they had several in the shop with fried computers........I smell a crappy situation. On and on with more BS. Then the parts department...... This guy is the biggest smart alek I ever ran across! Every time I dealt with this A-hole is was some smart reply or another. The last time I went there....I inquired about the "rear underbody diffusers". The ones that come with the aero package that provide zero lift. They are black plastic inserts between the rear wheels and the rear fender. They basically cover up the empty space in front of the rear wheels to provide better underbody aerodynamics. This guy asks me for the "color code" of my vehicle. I explode, telling him that he "don't need no stinking color code for black plastic! He says, "Do I detect an attitude?".
So I give him the color code and hel looks it up. Says it will cost me $550.
.......................More ****!!!! I bought them at West Houston Infiniti for something like $47 for both. At that point I decided I would NEVER go back to SouthWest Houston Infiniti. And I never have been back there.

Old 10-06-2005, 04:25 PM
My advisor at S.W. Infiniti left for the Clear Lake dealership and I was left with no one.
cato - who was that?

Old 10-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by robbdogg
cato - who was that?
Sam Alhalaby was "assigned" to be my service advisor when I bought my car from S.W. Houston Infiniti. I'm not sure Sam knew much about the G35 or cars in general, but he was very easy to deal with and very "civil". He quit to work closer to his home in Clear Lake. These creeps at S.W. Infiniti gave me the "cold sholder" when I showed up for service. Too bad....I'll never go back there, even for parts. I would rather drive the 20 extra miles to West Houston Infiniti that drive the 5 miles to S.W.

Old 10-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Sam Alhalaby was "assigned" to be my service advisor when I bought my car from S.W. Houston Infiniti. I'm not sure Sam knew much about the G35 or cars in general, but he was very easy to deal with and very "civil". He quit to work closer to his home in Clear Lake. These creeps at S.W. Infiniti gave me the "cold sholder" when I showed up for service. Too bad....I'll never go back there, even for parts. I would rather drive the 20 extra miles to West Houston Infiniti that drive the 5 miles to S.W.
Yeah - thats who I have dealt with at CL infinti. He's nice enough, I suppose, but he doesn't know anything about the car.

For that matter I'm not sure any of those guys really do. Oh well - it's free there for me for now, and thus far no issues. :crossesfingers:

Old 10-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Swerving and Weaving
well i'd have to say ive had great service with SGP and Lightspeed performance, but then again ive got a few mods that Infiniti doesnt cover.

there goes my 2 years free oil changes/maintenance

Old 10-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Poptart...whats the update on your tranny issues. Are you holding up well with that turbo??

Old 11-09-2005, 02:24 PM
North Houston has been great with their customer service. However.......
I took my car in for 15K service @ three weeks ago & when they finished it, there was something wrong with the brakes. When I pushed on the brakes I could feel a "bumping". I immediately turned around & took the car back. I was told that it the tech noticed it & figured that it was already like that. I can assure you that it was not. It took them 2 weeks to figure out what was wrong & get it fixed. They claim that it just coincidently broke in the 1 hour that they had it. Maybe it did but I find it a little hard to believe.

Sorry Homie, not trying to trash those guys, just sharing my experience.

Old 11-09-2005, 02:26 PM
They are all the same, no matter who works where.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dealers in Houston