South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Dealers in Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dealers in Houston

Hey Everyone,

I would like to know what your recommendations are towards a trust worthy Infiniti dealership in the Houston area. Trust me, I am not talking about West Houston Infiniti. They can't fix anything correctly. They have damaged several items on my sedan and do not care about that they do. Also, since they have worked on my car 30 times, the problems still exist.

Let me know "which" dealership you can honestly trust and who will not damage the vehicle. Thanks

FYI - I've had my sedan since mid December '02 and it has 22,000 miles on it. Go figure.

Old 09-05-2005, 10:52 PM
DmZ
southwest infiniti did great w/ servicing and fixing warranty issues on my mom's 03 g35 coupe. haven't had any thing bad happen from them directly. btw, the owner of houston-imports.com is one of the main mechanics there. i usually request for him, his name is vic.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:13 AM
North Houston Infiniti is great! I bought from them and I live about 2 minutes away from Clear Lake Infiniti all the way down south. That should say something. Service is great and they have a huge inventory.

Old 09-06-2005, 09:34 PM
It's not the critic......
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i bought my car from southwest...........the front people are ok and seem to want to do a good job.........BUT.......they have scratched my rims TWICE now......i take the car in for an oil change (2 years free service with my purchase....great deal!) and when they are done, i pick up the car with major scratches on the rims.......we think they are doing this on the lift driving the car on and off.......so each time i had to reschedule another day to get the rims painted.....both times they fixed the problem, but its still a pain to get done.......especially the 2nd time!.....but otherwise the service seems good

once the 2 years is up i will probably head to north infiniti...........unfortunate cause southwest is closer to my work and as i said the people treat me ok......

Old 09-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Clear Lake has been "good" so far. I get the 2 years free maintenance, like Shooter, so that's why I'll go there. And I do check my car after each time.

Although both times I;ve taken it in, they never check my tires air pressure. I layed into them this last time about it.

Old 09-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Unhappy

Originally Posted by shooter
i bought my car from southwest...........the front people are ok and seem to want to do a good job.........BUT.......they have scratched my rims TWICE now......i take the car in for an oil change (2 years free service with my purchase....great deal!) and when they are done, i pick up the car with major scratches on the rims.......we think they are doing this on the lift driving the car on and off.......so each time i had to reschedule another day to get the rims painted.....both times they fixed the problem, but its still a pain to get done.......especially the 2nd time!.....but otherwise the service seems good

once the 2 years is up i will probably head to north infiniti...........unfortunate cause southwest is closer to my work and as i said the people treat me ok......
shooter,

West Houston has scratched 3 of the 4 rims on my car. They have also scratched the speaker cover on both upper bose covers, messed up the dash when they pulled it out of the car and placed it back in. Also, scratched the side of the center next to my leg. They just yank out the parts and slam them back in without being careful.

Of, btw, my interior still has rattels. Due to all of this wonderful West Houston Infiniti work, I will never buy a vehicle from them. If you wish to see what they have done, take a look at this:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...559&uid=549560

Ugh...

Old 09-09-2005, 01:04 AM
It's not the critic......
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to hear about your g srhtx........i will head to north infinity after the 2 year grace period and see chris!

Old 09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Shooter,

I will but, I am waiting to hear something from someone. I would say something but, I will keep my mouth shut until I've heard on a few things.

Stephen

Old 09-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Yeah North Houston Rocks!!! Just don't let that HomieG35 drive your car back to the bay....he might try and do 130mph on the way back there HAHAHAH!!!!!

Just messing with ya Homie!!!!

Old 09-10-2005, 07:16 PM
I would not try to go too fast in my sedan. I am not going to replace the tires until it hits 25,000 miles. My car will be over 3 years old before it hits 25k miles.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:49 AM
25K and 3 yrs old wow!! you must not drive much huh? I'm already at 14K and it's a year old this oct...

Old 09-12-2005, 12:28 PM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Infinite1
25K and 3 yrs old wow!! you must not drive much huh? I'm already at 14K and it's a year old this oct...
67K miles on my 2003 which was put on the road in March 2002.
I can't seem to stop driving her.

Old 09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
^^Aint that the truth!!! I'm forcing myself to not "drive" as much with these gas prices...

Old 09-12-2005, 02:36 PM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Prices are dropping!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dealers in Houston