SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Ft.Lauderdale, FL G35 Scene

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2004 | 10:13 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Re: Ft.Lauderdale, FL G35 Scene

I just got the car about 10 days ago..so I doubt it was me You can tell it's mine as I have a UF License Plate with a Black Nismo frame

2004 G35s 5AT DG/Graphite/Premium/Huper Optik Tint

Old 04-08-2004 | 10:33 AM
|

Our Expedition has a UF plate...G35 has personalized plate on the back....

Old 04-08-2004 | 11:05 AM

I have a personalized plate as well. So you'll know when you see me. RORO RCG is my plate.

'04 G35 coupe 6MT - no options
best 1/4 mile to date (14.781@96.88)
best dyno HP reading (coming soon)

Old 04-09-2004 | 08:32 AM

if you ever see a DG with a miami dolphin tag, it is me. i also live in coral springs, but i work in davie. thefunny thing is when i usually see a coup in the coral springs aerea it is an older lader probably in her 60's.

Old 04-09-2004 | 10:06 AM

Yo, Fabian here ... Black Sedan slammed on chrome 19s, tints

I'm usually around 595 area, I'd usually say hi, love meetin people, but can't tell which G owners are cool and which are just old men. (I try to distinguish if they have hooked up rides, but no luck there)

Work by Sawgrass, and usually hang out in dt Ft. Laudy on the weekends, anywhere the chicks are =). If anyone sees me, just say whassup.

Old 04-09-2004 | 01:16 PM

So how many of you are going to that April 24th meet at Markham park (See the Miami G35 meet thread)?

2004 6MT (Silver/Willow), premium & aero packages

My old ride (I still miss her; put a lot of pride and joy into it): http://www.n-body.net/registry/john95ga/

Old 04-09-2004 | 01:59 PM
|

Im there, tried to start a list of who is goin...

1.) Supercharged6MT
2.)????
3.)????
etc....

Old 04-09-2004 | 02:52 PM

I would be there, but I had vacation plans for Disney that weekend.. next one I'm there for sure!

Old 04-10-2004 | 08:49 AM

Hey Guys,

Sorry, haven't been on the site in a while. I have a Black 5at with dark tints all round. My wife thinks I am crazy but whenever I see another G I flash the lights or usually try to fall in line and ride with them for a bit. I live out in Miramar, west of 75 and take the turnpike in the mornings and 75 in the afternoon. I recently saw a red G with a dolphin plate on 75 and fell in line behind him. The dude driving it was pushing a vette up ahead cause when I looked down I was doing over 100 just trying to follow him. Any way, I always try to say hi to others and I will do my best to be at the meet.

| 2004 5AT | Black Obsidian | Willow Leather | Premium | Aero | Tints | Bra and Wind Deflector |

Old 04-10-2004 | 09:34 AM

I live in the Coconut Creek area, but i am constently in the coral springs/north lauderdale area.

i actually work in north lauderdale.

you know, it might be easier to distinguish a member on here if we had some sort of g35driver.com logo somewhere, maybe like a license plate frame or something. i would rather have that then my dealers frame

Old 04-10-2004 | 12:54 PM
|

Hmmm....Let me work on that! I used to have a company that made custom polished billet license plate frames and can have whatever we wanted written on them in color!

Give me till next weekend to have a definite answer!

Also.... my wife and I were at Sawgrass Mills Mall yesterday, but in our Expedition, and saw a beautiful Red 6MT Coupe sittin wayyyyyyyy out in one of the last spots of Target's Parking Lot...had to drive around and get a look to see what distinguishable marks it had...all I could see was a nice bird poop on the rear bumper and a front license plate, but didnt know what it was, it was a design only...?

Then, going north on *** Hill Road, we saw a SECOND Red 6MT coupe haulin *** out of Jacaranda, older white guy driving it...nice car... Seems as though as soon as I bought my 6MT coupe in Red, I have been seeing them everywhere!

Old 04-10-2004 | 01:31 PM

I have a red coupe and am constantly driving it around this area of Sawgrass/*** Hill Road also. I thought you might have seen me at Target, but I was there a few days ago and I don't have a front license plate. I don't think I look that old so I don't think it was me you saw hauling *** on *** Hill either.

'04 G35 coupe 6MT - no options
best 1/4 mile to date (14.781@96.88)
best dyno HP reading (coming soon)

Old 04-12-2004 | 05:42 PM
|

Argh...this friggin rain sucked today! Woulda loved to take the G out today, but I don't allow her to play in the rain...

Old 04-12-2004 | 06:03 PM

hey that's not fair.. I don't have another car except the G. I thought VDC in the rain as long as you don't drive like a maniac works well?

Old 04-12-2004 | 08:19 PM

Fortunately, I got to work about 2 minutes before the bad weather struck...then I went home sick an hour later; LOL (I do have a cold though, so don't think I was faking it). 'Good thing I had a pretty fresh wax job on her--cost me a sprained knee (clutch leg) a couple weeks ago though; I couldn't walk or drive for almost a week. I dunno how it happened though; I was just crouched down like a baseball catcher and my left knee buckled on me!? 'Took the whole week off of work and rested it (after an ER visit), but I'm doing better now; 'still waiting for MRI results though. I'm too young for this s***, I keep telling myself (I'm not even 28 yet)... Needless to say, I won't be getting down on my knees to wax or clean the rims any more; I went to SuperTarget and got a $10 folding stool that fits nicely in the trunk. ...

Anyway, speaking of Sawgrass, I was at Sawgrass Mills on Saturday, parked by BrandsMart. I don't recall seeing any Gs on my way to or from there though. Small world, huh?

2004 6MT (Silver/Willow), premium & aero packages

My old ride (I still miss her; put a lot of pride and joy into it): http://www.n-body.net/registry/john95ga/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ft.Lauderdale, FL G35 Scene