SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

TMS dyno day in Central Florida is on!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 07:50 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: TMS dyno day in Central Florida is on!

Nah I think we are waiting for u guys to come to orlando

Actually its HIN night and Ian is going with his brother, and dennis has family obligations. But now that we have a bigger tampa croud and couple new people from Jacksonville and Orlando, i think a all central florida June meet would be awesome. Maybe grill out at a park for lunch with pictures and other fun things then a long cruise to a Hooters, Bennigans or Fridays for dinner before everyone heads home. I say June because the family guys need to build up Daddy points before being gone for an entire Saturday.

'03 G35 Coupe | Black on Black | Performance
20% tint | Clear Corners | Ztube & Popcharger
http://www.cardomain.com/id/dabomb3

Old 05-15-2004, 08:05 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like an awesome plan to me. maybe you should start lookin for a park. why couldnt the whole family come? that way they wouldnt need to build up points. if its at a park you could bring the whole family. we could each bring something to cook on the grills and have a big bar b que. i think that would be a lot of fun. whose in?

Daniel

5ATC / DP / Willow / Premium / Aero / Clear Bra / 5% Tint - 30% Windshield / Ground Kit / Clear Corners / Shock Sensor / L.E.D. Hood Lights / Z - Tube / OEM Remote Window Up / VDC Memory

Old 05-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

I am the GRILL MASTER!!!!

IP / 6MT / Xenons Everywhere / Mirror Tint / Injen CAI / Injen Exhaust / Tanabe Springs / Ground Wires / Apex'i S-AFC II / Some things you don't know about yet!

Old 05-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Deep Sea Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We need someone from Melbourne/Merritt Island/Cocoa area to speak up. That would be a good Florida meet location. Everyone from Ft Lauderdale to Tampa to Jax is 2 hours or less away.

Russ

Black 6MT Coupe
Jax, FL
G35Driver.com Business Cards

Old 05-15-2004, 02:16 PM

Hey... This is a dyno day thread. Why doesn't someone start a new "meet" or "picinic" thread? Now back to the dyno day...

300bhp??? We'll see... 5-22-2004

Old 05-17-2004, 03:28 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD

Todd, i didnt get the email of your template yet.
Im heading to best buy shortly to see if they have a car adapter plug-in. But even if they dont, they may have a place to plug into up at the shop.

Old 05-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

russ has a power invertor. so do i but i don't think I will be there.

IP / 6MT / Xenons Everywhere / Mirror Tint / Injen CAI / Injen Exhaust / Tanabe Springs / Ground Wires / Apex'i S-AFC II / Some things you don't know about yet!

Old 05-17-2004, 04:14 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD

well how does that help me???

Im just gonna get it and return it on Sunday...i went up there and they do have them for my Dell but I may just get the coverter in-case anyone has anything electronic they may want to run (like a portable DVD player)

Old 05-17-2004, 04:46 PM

G brethern-

i STILL plan to attend on Sat morn, BUT will have a g35 sedan loaner, im afraid......

the install on my blower has beehn pushed back to weds afternoon (or as late as thur am) and i dont wanna rush this at all....

well, at least i will get to met the guys, take a ton of pics, learn alot about the g-thang, and maybe even run the sedan for the heck of it.... (lol)

i will be in orlando on friday, so i guess i'll see ya there (look for the courtesy loaner G, with no tint, and dirty leather rear seats)... thas me... :^(

esemes

ps- is weather a factor?? [jinx] ifso, is there a rainout idea sketched up?? [/jinx]

Old 05-17-2004, 08:27 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts

aight. anyone coming from the tampa area: get ready for one hell of a ride, atleast until we run into traffic. be at the wendys off exit 10 on i4 betweend 830 and 845. we will leave from there at 9. the exit is just after you go under 75. when you exit go right and wendy's will be on the right. ill send out pm's on friday as a friendly reminder.

Daniel

5ATC / DP / Willow / Premium / Aero / Clear Bra / 5% Tint - 30% Windshield / Ground Kit / Clear Corners / Shock Sensor / L.E.D. Hood Lights / Z - Tube / OEM Remote Window Up / VDC Memory

Old 05-17-2004, 11:08 PM

Man it'll have to be a great ride for me to stay awake so early on a Saturday lol. I'll be there i've been looking forward to this since i saw the idea posted.

p.s. neffster who do i talk to about the tuning again and is there a specific number i can call to contact that individual. I was thinking maybe going sometime this week and turning up the boost a little. See if i cant crack 400 on the dyno

Old 05-17-2004, 11:38 PM

Hey neffster,

I'm still game and looking forward for this day. Although my car is about stock except for the CAI. So the final details are to be at TMS at 9am ??

04 / DB / 6MT / Touring
Injen CAI / Eibach Springs /Nismo Titainium Shift **** / Clear bumper lense

Old 05-18-2004, 05:56 AM

Recap...

For those who want to contact TMS, check the very first post. It has the name of the company, their phone #, their web address, their street address for mapquest and anything else you will need to get there or contact them.

I would like everyone in Orlando to aim for 9am. It will probably be slow going at first (getting everything set up and ready), so if one or two of you straggle in at 9:30 or 10:00 it's probably o.k.

HOWEVER I need at least 3 people to comit to being there right at 9am. I don't want to be the only person there at 9:00 and be done with my dyno by 9:20 with no witnesses to my fantastic numbers (or even worse) no one to get hooked up right after me and push the end time way out. That would be so uncool for them to open up for us 1 hour early and have no one show up...

Bottom line... If you live in Orlando and can be there at 9am I'd really appreciate it. It is going to be one busy day and we are going to need everyone's cooperation to pull this event off.

Only 4 more days!!! This is going to be soooo much fun!!!

300bhp??? We'll see... 5-22-2004

Old 05-18-2004, 10:22 AM

Great, I'll try to be there 9am. Also will we be getting a dyno graph? Should we supply our own floppys?

04 350Z / DB / 6MT / Touring
Injen CAI / Eibach Springs /Nismo Titainium Shift **** / Clear bumper lense

Old 05-18-2004, 11:08 AM

So what time should we show up? Sorry for the dumb question.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TMS dyno day in Central Florida is on!