SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Tennessee G's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryan, yeah there's a lot of history in the 101st. The sad part is, with the younger generation of Army soldiers, a lot of tradition has faded away. Makes me quite glad I'm not infantry, and dont beling to any of the units that were prominant back then.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Tn

yeah im in nashville which is close enough for a ohio trip and J when u get back hit me up i used to head up that way a lot for the job its about a hr n half not to bad of a trip. will be another drift meet sometime in nov. if anyone is interested only got to stop by for like an hour to the one this weekend had to work that night. The rest of my parts came in today for my exhaust so monday i will have to hit the shop up and build my custom exhaust cant wait to let my baby breath with 3 in true dual exhaust.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Sup fergus. I will be back around the 2nd of December. I've got a crap ton of parts to put on my car. lol. I just ordered the new Invidia true dual exhaust system. plus I've got the V+ kinetix manifold on the way, and a number of other parts sitting at the house. So I'm gonna be a busy man, when I get home lol. for the first few days at least.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Tn

yeah i know what u mean i actually put a whole new engine in my G bought it for 13.5k and engine cost me 2k so i made out really well with the deal still breaking her in thoe so have not really cut her loose yet another week and i will open her all the way up. When i get the exhaust put on i will put the video up on utube c the responses on the sound from all that i have been looking at all the custom ones have sounded pretty nice but 3 in all the way back is going to be a huge difference

Old 10-16-2009, 08:38 PM
most definately need to get some thing together soon and i cant wait to check out your exhaust man. sounds nasty. i have no clue where to even start with mine i already got the headers and hi flow cats and just having trouble figuring out what to do with the exhaust. any one know what it sounds like w/o the resonator

Old 10-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Tail lights

anyone know a good spot to get tail lights blacked out at or can anyone do a nice job at it have no problem with doing it if i get a lil help was going to buy some from bluebat but figure i would ask here first

Old 10-17-2009, 04:24 AM
couldnt tell ya what it would sound like best bet would be to get one whole if u dont have a way to custom build your own i just got lucky my dad was a owner of a car shop in nashville and now manages a midas so im going in to use their bender to make mine. worst to worst you take them off you dont like the sound u can ways go back to stock till u can get it the way u want

Old 10-17-2009, 07:35 AM
In case you hadn't noticed in my profile pic. My tails are blacked out . I'm quite good with a spray can/gun. But if you dont want it to be permanent, most tint shops will tint them for you, or you could get a set of bluebats overlays. they're always sick. Once I get all my parts put on the car. I'll be down to meet up. I dont even care if it's in December. It's never too cold for cars

Old 10-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
if you can go without your tail lights in your car for a day, i can have the guy that sprayed mine up two stage do yours in the GTR style also.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 AM
dont mind it being sprayed just want them to look clean i did notice ur pic i just figured i would ask everyone ivory yours look really good i saw that you were in the emp section for that car show i work down the road as a server at stoney while i finish up school. do the cops mess with you with your tail lights painted like that? brentwood cops can be kinda up tight was the main reason i was leaning towards bluebat. the day without lights wouldnt be a issue just would have to know in advance so i could plan around not having them and what would he charge. Never to cold to meet up for cars i actually was messing around tonight in nashville with a 350z in a parking light we just were sliding in and out of poles

Old 10-18-2009, 01:21 PM
My tail lights are no longer going to be tinted when I get home. i bought the 06 JDM tails, and the 06 Projector headlights. going for the overall skyline look, minus the RHD of course. Lol. All you guys need to go to the upcoming events section, and vote for the Nissan HQ in Franklin, for the National G mega meet. . i'm waiting for a reply back from Nissan to see what they think of the idea.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:56 PM
where'd you see that at? that event has definately got my vote but i could find the listing

Old 10-18-2009, 03:57 PM
and i want your you old lights jeremy ha ha

Old 10-19-2009, 08:01 AM
https://g35driver.com/forums/upcomin...tion-poll.html

There's the link guys. post up . I'm sure I'll be willing to part with my factory tinted tails. once you go jdm you never go back. lol

Old 10-19-2009, 03:11 PM
just voted can we vote more than once lol. let me know when you get back jeremy i wanna check ou those tails

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tennessee G's