SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

WestCoast Drivers Club?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WestCoast Drivers Club?

geepers-

just wondering if you all think there might be interest in having a g35 (all) owners club for the region of the south and west coast of florida??

having had alot of interaction with my local infiniti dealer, i can confidently say that i think they would be willing to back us with support......

what that exactly means, well, im not sure..... i was thinking it'd be neat to showcase our cars at the dealership (imagine yours parked on the showroom??) Maybe even have a 'shop' day when we can use the lifts to have inspections or 'group' installs done/performed??? Discounts on upgrades and performance level pacjages??

i know there's alot of G owners out here, and id like to see us have the chance to unite regularly (as the O-town guys do)... id even like the z-car owners to join in, if they would like to....

anyone else feelin this??

Old 07-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Re: WestCoast Drivers Club?

WOW

no one, eh??

woulda thought differently..........

TTT, hoping

Old 07-19-2004, 09:11 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts

man i totally missed this post.

im in. ill be out of commission though for the next 3 weeks. goin back to missouri. im not sure they would want my car on the showroom with all the dents i got.

when i get back though ill be gettin some gtc's and some tein s tech springs.

is anyone goin to HIN in atlanta on the 21st. i will be headin up there with richard.

on a side note me and richard will be headin out to largo in the mornin to drop his car off and to take a look at his new engine. eS- if you want to stop by let me know.

Daniel

03.5 5AT DP Coupe
Ground Kit / Z – Tube / Shock Sensor / 5% Tint - 30% Windshield
Clear Corners / L.E.D. Hood Lights / KPTech VDC Memory
KPTech OEM Remote Window Up / Invidia Exhaust

Old 07-19-2004, 09:46 PM

hey D---

no sweat on missin this thread.... seems it got looked over by many...

i just want to share the possibility of becoming MUCH more connected with the infiniti factory, engineering, service and perofrmance department, in general.....

the BEST way to make vast improvements with these cars, and have our voice heard is from the inside, IMO....

PM me on the engine info..... i have a potential story for you too (involves a VQ i might have, in the works...)

Old 07-20-2004, 05:32 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

Count me in. I definitelty think we need to formally start a club. Hit the dealers. Beat the bushes for more folks in the area.

Old 07-21-2004, 01:17 AM

IM IN ,,,LLET ME KNOW

Old 07-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Aye! Me too!

2004 G35 5AT Desert Platinum/Willow Leather - Performance Pkg - Aero Pkg

Old 07-23-2004, 12:12 PM

Me too!

2004.5 G35 Sedan 5AT Diamond Graphite/Graphite Leather
Premium / Bose / Sport / Aero / Sunroof / Tint / Bra / K&N / XM

Old 07-25-2004, 05:04 AM

Yo I am in too, they have lots of cool Z clubs in south and central florida, I tried to get into one but they didnt want to have G in their club

Old 07-31-2004, 11:23 PM

We may have to do this without Es. I'll see what I can do at the dealership on Monday. Es will be there too so he can still cast some of his ideas. I'll keep ya posted.

Old 08-02-2004, 10:15 AM

Work your magic buddy.....

2004.5 G35 Sedan 5AT Diamond Graphite/Graphite Leather
Premium / Bose / Sport / Aero / Sunroof / Tint / Bra / K&N / XM

Old 08-11-2004, 06:32 PM

Alright guys this thread is now alive and in full effect. I was contacted today by my local dealer, Lokey Infiniti to start some sort of show/sponsorship of a local G club. Here's the deal. Starting September 11th the dealership is kicking off a Saturday service and wants to put together a huge promotional affair. They would like us to get together some G's for display as well as meet with current owners and talk about our G experience. This is just the tip of the iceberg. They are currently a Vortech and Stillen dealer so group buys could come from this. With some coordination they would like to see a regular meeting at the dealerships to discuss anything from how we like our cars, servicing our cars, to actually having a factory rep attend occasionally to pick their brains on the design and feedback for the future. I can't stress this is a huge opportunity for us to really show Infiniti as well as the aftermarket that we mean business and we love our G's. What I would like to see is a commitment from you guys to show up Saturday 9/11/04 at the dealership and park our cars there for the day. I was promised an open spot at the front of the dealership to line them all up. At this time we could discuss any future events. I was offered shop use if we would need a lift or access to consult II as well as advice from their leading techs. This shop is very mod friendly and I recently had my vortech supercharger installed by them as well as some other go fast goodies. Please let me know who would be interested in pursuing this adventure. I can see in our future possible sponsorship at local races and show. Is there anything you want me to negotiate? I was thinking of having our cars detailed by them for the promotional use to start, but no promises. So what do you think?

dealership website: www.lokey.com

Old 08-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

Since this is where I bought my G I guess that I can make it. The problem is that I have had bad luck with the service department there. I love the building and it sure beats Tampa Infiniti. Has there been any talk of a time frame? For the day is pretty vague.

[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img] 03 5A/T Lazer Red Coupe/Black Interior/Black f/r Splash Guards [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2004, 07:18 PM

Right now let's say 8:00 to 2:00, I'll have more details on Friday when I go meet with the Service Director, if the hurricane doesn't keep me away.

This could turn things around for your service experience. John over there is a good guy and I'm sure you will have a chance to sit down with him and explain your concerns. He will listen.

Old 08-11-2004, 09:16 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts

i will def be there.

i should have my volks by then and my s techs.

what bout a few z's? richard and tim.

Daniel

03.5 5AT DP Coupe
Ground Kit / Z – Tube / Shock Sensor / 5% Tint - 30% Windshield
Clear Corners / L.E.D. Hood Lights / KPTech VDC Memory
KPTech OEM Remote Window Up / Invidia Exhaust

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WestCoast Drivers Club?