SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Northern Alabama

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
So now that spring has arrived has anyone thought about putting a meet together one night. It would be cool if we could kinda do a meet on a monthly basis.

Old 05-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gotawd?
So now that spring has arrived has anyone thought about putting a meet together one night. It would be cool if we could kinda do a meet on a monthly basis.
You should be a comedian. Cause that was funny. I haven't seen anyone, no matter what car, have a meet here in Bama. I would be cool, but most Gs are driven by girls that just like the cuteness of the car, or by *******s that think their the ****. But that's Birmingham for you. Probably different where you live.

Old 05-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by icrazy2u
You should be a comedian. Cause that was funny. I haven't seen anyone, no matter what car, have a meet here in Bama. I would be cool, but most Gs are driven by girls that just like the cuteness of the car, or by *******s that think their the ****. But that's Birmingham for you. Probably different where you live.
I don't think there would be problem gathering people to have a meet in my area. The only way to find out if anyone would show is to have one. I find it hard to believe that there are no meets of any kind in B-ham. I have been to several street races/ meets down there.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:59 AM
im in bham - i’d be down for a meet. hooters or buffalo wild wings is always a great place!

Old 05-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Originally Posted by gotawd?
I don't think there would be problem gathering people to have a meet in my area. The only way to find out if anyone would show is to have one. I find it hard to believe that there are no meets of any kind in B-ham. I have been to several street races/ meets down there.
I agree. There's a lot of G35s around and most of the owners are pretty cool. I'm surprised its so much different in Birmingham. That sucks.

If you put something together, definitely post it up on huntsvillecarscene.com. I know there's a user by the name of 1flyg that's been looking for a local meet. I'm sure there's other too.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by muellerG21
im in bham - i’d be down for a meet. hooters or buffalo wild wings is always a great place!
The Hooters on 280? Thats where Mopar had a meet. It was pretty cool. There was other cars too. Like Lambos, a GTO, a couple GT500s.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:54 PM
I would like to put a meet together locally and gauge interest in setting up a mod day. Does anyone have a preference on time and day of week for the meet? Guys in birmingham are more than welcome to come join us once I figure out the best place. Samir, where would you recommend having a meet?

Old 05-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
What Birmingham g35 drivers are you guys talking about? I have heard that someone cloned my car but his CF hood is different from mine...

What do you all driven Birmingham? We have Wednesday night meets & have a lot of fun

That group isn't all g35/350z peoples though. We have VW's hondas corvette people etc in the group also.

When I get home, I'll post the Facebook link here. Try searching BamaGZ

Old 05-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jamaica2G
What Birmingham g35 drivers are you guys talking about? I have heard that someone cloned my car but his CF hood is different from mine...

What do you all driven Birmingham? We have Wednesday night meets & have a lot of fun

That group isn't all g35/350z peoples though. We have VW's hondas corvette people etc in the group also.

When I get home, I'll post the Facebook link here. Try searching BamaGZ
I've seen a really nice black G with a body kit. Thats the nicest one I've seen. The only other G with a body kit I've seen was grey with the GT-R front, I forgot if he had a hood or not.