SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Official SC Check-IN!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes, PLEASE HELP. haha. I need a cheap shop around up here that can install this exhaust cause the nuts are stripped so I can't do anything. Got quoted $95 hopefully I can beat that.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
hey guys just saw a black(im pretty sure) coupe with what looked like a karuma front bumper and silver wheels(seemed stanced a bit) at exit 78 where im staying. anyone here?

Old 09-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Received 105 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeStatus
Hey Guys.. I'm up in Clemson now too, just ordered my Megan catback and looking to install in this weekend, hopefully today. Anyone in the area have the necessary socket wrenches and jack stands etc.? I don't want to go out and buy cheap ones at advanced just because I'm at school. Let me know, thanks guys!
If your still needing some tools/jack stands let me know, I live in Seneca.

The following users liked this post:
GeeStatus (09-13-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chatt350gt
hey guys just saw a black(im pretty sure) coupe with what looked like a karuma front bumper and silver wheels(seemed stanced a bit) at exit 78 where im staying. anyone here?
possibly a buddy of mine. it's on 20" bc racing wheels, and it's turbocharged, if its the one you seen.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey guys! I'm from the Spartanburg area. I think we should make a FB page so we can all hang out and talk. And if you guys know of any nice G35's for sale, let me know!

Old 09-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by HotRodG35
If your still needing some tools/jack stands let me know, I live in Seneca.
Thank you for the offer, I was very impatient but managed to only pay a total of $85 for the complete install and necessary welding of a new bracket. If anyone is looking for a great exhaust shop in the area of Clemson/Seneca etc., Check out Glenn's muffler shop. Fair prices and great work! Keeping my eyes open for a clean set of wheels within a 2 hour radius. If anyone knows someone looking to sell some parts, pass the word!

Old 09-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Thank you for the offer, I was very impatient but managed to only pay a total of $85 for the complete install and necessary welding of a new bracket. If anyone is looking for a great exhaust shop in the area of Clemson/Seneca etc., Check out Glenn's muffler shop. Fair prices and great work! Keeping my eyes open for a clean set of wheels within a 2 hour radius. If anyone knows someone looking to sell some parts, pass the word!
if you are on facebook there are several groups, pages dedicated to g's and parts/wheels that are for our cars. Ill send the links when I get home. Found my coils on there a couple weeks ago when I finally got fed up of searching on this forum for the coils I wanted

Old 09-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Received 105 Likes on 74 Posts
Glenns Muffler does great work. Thats who I would recommended but noticed the thread a few days after your need.

Glenns also has a 4x4 shop and will make custom strut bars, roll bars or anything else

I have a NRG front strut bar w/chromed mounting brackets, professionally polished and SS fasteners getting ready to list also downpipes resonated and non resonated, PM me if interested.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey guys I'm looking for a g tuning shop used to the vq engines. Needing a tune for the G. I'm happy to drive anywhere working a couple of hours. Main point is I'm still paying off my car (college kid) and need the tune but also need it as cheap as possible but only to the point where it's done well, nothing sketchy cheap. Also if anyone has a CD-009 transmission and is interested in selling let me know! The synchros on my 04 are wearing out

Old 09-26-2012, 11:17 AM
check out CIN motorsports in charlotte, nc. isn't too bad as far as price and will definately get you the most out of your vq

Old 09-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey guys, I'm going to be posting my fast intentions high flow cats for sale on here as soon as I can get the car up on ramps to get photos. Please pm if you're interested.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey Guys, needing to sale my 03 coupe 6mt (Got a kid on the way and another 1 year old). All work/parts listed below have been built/added in the last 4 months with the exception of the springs/shocks/struts. The car is in Tampa at S&R Performance being completed and tuned today. I havent even driven the car yet. Let me know if you're interested. Only asking $26k.

Engine (built by S&R Performance in Tampa, FL)
• Greddy Twin Turbos Kit (upgraded pressure and return oil lines)
• 20g Turbo upgrade, Billet Wheels, Thrust washer upgrade and CNC porting by BoostLab
• Greddy Frontmount Intercooler
• Tial 50mm BOV
• Tial Wastegates (9.5lb springs)
• Ceramic Coated Exhaust Manifolds
• CP 8.5:1 Pistons (.020 over)
• Manley H Beam Rods
• Cosworth Main & Rod Bearings
• ARP Head Studs
• Nissan Oil Pump Upgrade
• Nissmo Thermostat
• Nissan Knock Sensors
• ACT HDSS Clutch/Flywheel Kit
• AAM Comp MaxFlow Catalytic Converters
• S&R Custom Fuel kit (Rails, Regulator and Return Line Setup)
• DW 850cc Injectors
• Aeromotive 340 Stealth fuel pump
• CJM Return Fuel Correction Kit
• Invidia Gemini True Dual Titanium Tip Exhaust
• Mishimoto Radiator
• UpRev tuning
• HKS EVC-S Boost Controller
• UpRev HPX MAF Sensor

Interior
• AEM Wideband Guage
• AEM Oil Pressure Guage
• A/C and radio control boards just replaced

Suspension
• Whiteline Front bushings
• TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs and Nissan Struts/Shocks

Exterior
• Kuruma Z front bumper
• ‘06 HID Projector Headlights
• ’05 LED Tailights
• Clear Side Markers with LEDs
• Gialla front Grille
• Varrstoen ES4 19x9.5 front, 19x10.5 rear (New Hankook tires)

Factory Options
• 6 Speed Manual
• Navigation
• Brembo Brakes
• Premium, Sport and Aero Packages (Heated/Power Leather Seats, Moonroof, rear spoiler, etc)

Old 11-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Got some questions

I know guys on the forum get their panties in a wad when you ask dumb questions.

I love working on my car and using the forum to learn how to do my own maintenance.

I am looking to replace my brake rotors since they need to be replace and figured Id ask what everyone likes the best.

Options are:
AutoZone/Advance
or
Nissan parts

Pads will be C Max Gold from autozone b/c i have them already and they have a lifetime warranty, so they are free.

Also, I got my hands on a set of 19" rays. What are some good none expensive tires i can run? I have Hancook right now and they dont cover the lip of the rim like goodyears, but goodyear doesn't make front tires for them, just the rear.

Thanks in advance to any replies.

Travis Ham
2003 Silver Sedan
Coupe Mid pipe
19" Rays
Clear Corners
JDM Dash with Pioneer DD
JL Audio Sub/Amp

Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 PM
im using nexen tires and i love them. handle great and have excellent tread wear ratings. personally i would go with either nissan rotors or z1 motorsports rotor. there are other options in the brake vendor section however ive dlet with z1 a good bit recently and very happy with the parts, quality, and service. here is a link in case you wanna just look around

http://www.z1motorsports.com/350_g35...oducts_id=2213

Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Greenville SC

Anybody meet in Greenville, I live in Clemson and meet all the way in ATL and meet with their group.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official SC Check-IN!!!!