SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Single G35 Women!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 01:51 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Dood, there is more than one thread you know.
Hexxie you need to become a premier member, you don't know what you're missing out on in the NWS section.. I'm a part time **** critic in there

Old 05-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Everywhere.. Tower Shops in Davie, Tropical Park, Markham Park.. we just had a BBQ on Hollywood Beach.. We've had all-Florida meets all over the state The next big all-Florida one will most likely be down here too.. we haven't worked out the details yet. I might set up a little cruise up A1A in the meantime too, I'll keep you posted.

Oh and I'm in Hollywood

sounds like a very active bunch. yeah im definitedly interested in one of the meets, in fact, i was looking into which ones i could go to; but i was sorely let down when i was told i had to be a member for the biggest meet in florida. I didnt want to become a member at the time because i dont have that kind of time. but now that that's cleared up, there's nothing holding me back.

oh so you live in broward... sounds boring jk

Old 05-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Hexxie you need to become a premier member, you don't know what you're missing out on in the NWS section.. I'm a part time **** critic in there
I'mmmmmm baaaaaccckkkk!!!

Did you say **** critic?!?!?!

Old 05-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Why yes I do, actually... it's a really long story between my friend who is Colombian and I, and I'd always jokingly tell him that Cubans are hotter. I'm at the point when I'm actually starting to believe myself

Hehe... I'm cool with any latin people, the thing that's killing me about Cubans is the accent

Accent? what accent? you find colombian guys attractive? well i know that the colombian women are gorgeous but i must say, you see a lot of wierd colombian guys, with beautiful colombian women. i guess there's a disparity between the genders in that country when it comes down to looks.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Originally Posted by SmokeG305
what the heck did you call me?

since when did you turn into a surfer
Would you prefer I call you what I always call you @ 6MT . . . . . dumba$$! lol!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Would you prefer I call you what I always call you @ 6MT . . . . . dumba$$! lol!!!

screw you punk beeesh

Old 05-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Hey smoke, I'm almost at 1000. Pretty pathetic huh? lol!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:02 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
sounds like a very active bunch. yeah im definitedly interested in one of the meets, in fact, i was looking into which ones i could go to; but i was sorely let down when i was told i had to be a member for the biggest meet in florida. I didnt want to become a member at the time because i dont have that kind of time. but now that that's cleared up, there's nothing holding me back.

oh so you live in broward... sounds boring jk
Ohhh that was last year for the Clearwater meet... well you do have to be a member to participate in all the big raffles, and since at every big meet or BBQ the club pays for all the food, most people join anyways.. there's some hookups on parts too through our sponsors, so everyone has their reasons for joining. But everyone is really cool, tons of FI people and you're most welcome to any meet

And yeah Broward is boring, but I can't stand the traffic in Miami.. that's why I go there on weekends.. open house at Active Autowerke this Saturday.. should be a fun time.

Old 05-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Hey smoke, I'm almost at 1000. Pretty pathetic huh? lol!!!

whats even more pathetic is that the top poster on driver has 13,xyz posts. that means that 4 of us at 6mt would be higher than that guy!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:04 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Accent? what accent? you find colombian guys attractive? well i know that the colombian women are gorgeous but i must say, you see a lot of wierd colombian guys, with beautiful colombian women. i guess there's a disparity between the genders in that country when it comes down to looks.
Cuban accent in Spanish.. and all their weird little words.. que vuelta acere.. that's sooo Miami.. I always tell them to please talk to me in English

On the other hand, I love the Colombian accent.. now that's sexy Spanish..

Old 05-10-2006, 02:05 AM
You know what's messed up smoke? Teddie remembered that you were Cubano right off the bat but she totally forgot that I was 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 Ecuadorian. Pretty F'd up huh? lol!!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:06 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
whats even more pathetic is that the top poster on driver has 13,xyz posts. that means that 4 of us at 6mt would be higher than that guy!
It's because the admins aren't ok with excessive PW'ing here. Trust me, if anyone post ****** on driver, that's the florida members, and all their posts are in the local forum... I don't care to remember how many of our PW threads got closed...

Old 05-10-2006, 02:06 AM
If you combine my posts here and @ 6MT, I am at almost 18,000!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Ohhh that was last year for the Clearwater meet... well you do have to be a member to participate in all the big raffles, and since at every big meet or BBQ the club pays for all the food, most people join anyways.. there's some hookups on parts too through our sponsors, so everyone has their reasons for joining. But everyone is really cool, tons of FI people and you're most welcome to any meet

And yeah Broward is boring, but I can't stand the traffic in Miami.. that's why I go there on weekends.. open house at Active Autowerke this Saturday.. should be a fun time.
was the clearwater meet for a restricted list? was that the reason i wasnt allowed to go? hookups on parts too? damn that sounds pretty good. i'd defintedly look into joining the club, but the problem is that i honestly do not have the time for all of the events. i'd still take a look, and take it into consideration however.

yeah i know, miami traffic is insane. yet, i know my way around, so i always manage to find back streets, and ways out of traffic

Old 05-10-2006, 02:08 AM
You know what's messed up smoke? Teddie remembered that you were Cubano right off the bat but she totally forgot that I was 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 Ecuadorian. Pretty F'd up huh? lol!!

bahaahahaaha!!!! lmao!

i mean, shame on you teddy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Single G35 Women!!