SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Single G35 Women!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Yep, that's exactly why I said I don't like the Cuban Spanish, it's a whole new language in itself. I have a lot of friends than have no Spanish accent when they speak, but all these Pitbull type of guys? Can't stand them.

I don't know about backstabbers, but all of them are big time mujeriegos... it's a repeated observation

aw but not every cuban is like that. in fact, usually it's the very low class cubans that speak that way. pitbull doesnt really speak like that, he does it to fit in with the reggaeton crowd.

mujeriegos? really? well i guess i cant blame them, i mean... those colombian women are... wow.

Old 05-10-2006, 02:31 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Not much else..

Just a whole lot of pics and vids of nude models.. and other funny stuff I don't really care for.. I'm about to start my own "Champion vs Challenger" thong contest thread just for kicks and gigles
Wow!! Are you one of the participants?!?!?!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
^^^You gotta luv this girl smoke. She speaks perfect Spanish and she is Bulgarian!!!

bulgarian really? that is quite amazing. especially since blueSKYLINE doesnt seem to be the least bit interested in latinos

Old 05-10-2006, 02:33 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^You gotta luv this girl smoke. She speaks perfect Spanish and she is Bulgarian!!!
Mi espanol no esta perfecto porque no hay casi nadie con quien practicar.. perdoname por no colocar las tildes, pero esta computadora no me deja usar el Alt key... grrrrr

PS Did I screw it up real bad hahah

Old 05-10-2006, 02:33 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Wow!! Are you one of the participants?!?!?!
HELL to the NO lol.. I will just jack the pictures from other sites

Old 05-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Mi espanol no esta perfecto porque no hay casi nadie con quien practicar.. perdoname por no colocar las tildes, pero esta computadora no me deja usar el Alt key... grrrrr

My God, you even know about accents? astonishing....

Old 05-10-2006, 02:40 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by SmokeG305
aw but not every cuban is like that. in fact, usually it's the very low class cubans that speak that way. pitbull doesnt really speak like that, he does it to fit in with the reggaeton crowd.

mujeriegos? really? well i guess i cant blame them, i mean... those colombian women are... wow.
Pit is my boy, I used to work with Power96 so I've met him many times way before he was anybody. He's a super cool guy, but yes even though he pronounces everything perfectly in Spanish, he does have that Miami Cuban accent when he talks All my Cuban friends are awesome though and very far from ghetto, my SA is Cuban too.. talk about hot hehe~

All spanish guys are mujeriegos... I think

Old 05-10-2006, 02:41 AM

WOW!!! Pretty impressive huh smoke? I would so be stalking this girl if I lived in Miami!! LOL!!!! J/K Teddie!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:43 AM
HELL to the NO lol.. I will just jack the pictures from other sites
Awwwww . . . . and I was just about to get the Premier membership too.

Old 05-10-2006, 02:45 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
bulgarian really? that is quite amazing. especially since blueSKYLINE doesnt seem to be the least bit interested in latinos
Really, Chicago must be getting all the ugly Spanish guys then I've been trying so hard to get away from latinos, but with my luck I always bump into people that turn out to be latin. It's Miami what can you do

Old 05-10-2006, 02:46 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
My God, you even know about accents? astonishing....
It's easier to learn them when you're a foreigner, and I for one am a spelling ****

Old 05-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Pit is my boy, I used to work with Power96 so I've met him many times way before he was anybody. He's a super cool guy, but yes even though he pronounces everything perfectly in Spanish, he does have that Miami Cuban accent when he talks All my Cuban friends are awesome though and very far from ghetto, my SA is Cuban too.. talk about hot hehe~

All spanish guys are mujeriegos... I think

you know pitbull?

damn you have one real impressive resume. did you work as a DJ at power 96? if so, what was your DJ name. a bit off topic but... how tall is pitbull? i heard he was a bit on the short side.

there are a lot of mujeriegos in all races, but yeah, hispanics tend to have a bad rep. of being adultreous.

Old 05-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Really, Chicago must be getting all the ugly Spanish guys then I've been trying so hard to get away from latinos, but with my luck I always bump into people that turn out to be latin. It's Miami what can you do

well i know for a fact that there are basically no cubans there, maybe that has something to do with it

Old 05-10-2006, 02:49 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
WOW!!! Pretty impressive huh smoke? I would so be stalking this girl if I lived in Miami!! LOL!!!! J/K Teddie!
Why not just move to Miami? You'll be chillin with Smokey everyday instead of you accumulating tens of thousands of posts talking to each other online Oh, and don't forget here you'll be out till 5am before the clubs close (no baby curfew at 2am) and you won't have to lose sleep over the front plate

Old 05-10-2006, 02:50 AM

impressive indeed.

he's not kidding, it wouldnt be his first time stalking

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Single G35 Women!!