Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Maintaining Your G's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to go for sure. It costs me that much to do an oilchange even if i do it myself.

Old 04-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
I wish they did warranty service... I need my brakes replaced (again) and figured I better do it now 'cause by next service interval I will be out of brake warranty... so my next service will be at Tustin - but everything after that is going to WC Nissan!!!

Heri... anyway you can swing the brake warranty? That way I can get the other maintenance at your facility... PM me please. I wish they did warranty service... I need my brakes replaced (again) and figured I better do it now 'cause by next service interval I will be out of brake warranty... so my next service will be at Tustin - but everything after that is going to WC Nissan!!!

Heri... anyway you can swing the brake warranty? That way I can get the other maintenance at your facility... PM me please.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by gametox
I am going to go for sure. It costs me that much to do an oilchange even if i do it myself.
Exactly... For those of you that want to purchase the oil change DIY package out-of-state we can ship for $49.95.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Hey fellas you guys just call me or email me that same same day and I will get you in. Oh and like i said anything above an oil change I will provide a rental car for the day.

Old 04-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Actually your looking at $540.00 for 30k service that includes tranny and coolant service, diff service, brake flush and engine belt replacment. let me know when you want to bring it in.

Old 04-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi Heri:

I'm at about 58k miles and haven't flushed my tranny fluid yet. I was wondering if you carry AMSOil and if not can I bring in my own fluids for you to drop in for me? I haven't changed my belts or anything either so I prolly need to get that done as well. Anything else you can recommend? Thanks for your time.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Thumbs up

We Don't Carry Amsoil, We Use Motul Oil, But If You Bring Me Your Oil I'LL Get The Oil Change Done, As Far As The Engine Belts Are Concern, Your Looking At $120.00 And I Would Recommend Both Trans Flush And Rear Diff Flush .

Old 04-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Wish I was closer; this is WAY too far for me.

Also, is there any advantage of taking our cars to Nissan Dealers rather than Infiniti Dealers?

Old 04-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Wish I was closer; this is WAY too far for me.

Also, is there any advantage of taking our cars to Nissan Dealers rather than Infiniti Dealers?

this particular dealer is very mod friendly, very

Also, WC Nissan service manager Frank and svc writer Heri both came from Tustin Infiniti - I can attest to Tustin for the service I've been going there religiously because of the performance orientation...

Additionally the customer service is awesome! Jeff (parts mgr), Frank and Heri were all tremendous! Plus, quite honestly typical maintenance is cheaper... Now that I know the level these guys are operating I don't have a definitive reason to go to Infiniti other than warranty issues...

For me, finding a mod friendly dealer is huge! Top it off with Infiniti-like quality cust svc and cheaper rates - there really isn’t a reason not to go.

Henry, I wouldn't steer you wrong. Granted you are out in BFE... who do you go to out there?... aren’t you always afraid of your car falling off the rack being as it's so close to the edge of the earth (you're only a few miles from the edge of the earth right?

Old 05-01-2007, 12:18 AM
WOW heri those are incredible prices and deals, you should relate this information down to Nissan Dealers, for sure they would get alot of bussiness from Infiniti owners, at least the ones that are tired of dealing with crooked Infiniti dealers...GOod job man...

Old 05-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Heri - whats the word on a G day like your last Z meet?...

Old 05-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 6MT
questions.....

Originally Posted by Tru-G
Hi Heri:

I'm at about 58k miles and haven't flushed my tranny fluid yet. I was wondering if you carry AMSOil and if not can I bring in my own fluids for you to drop in for me? I haven't changed my belts or anything either so I prolly need to get that done as well. Anything else you can recommend? Thanks for your time.
good choice on the amsoil

Originally Posted by HERI@WestCovinaNissan
COMPLETE 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENTS ARE $69.95
heri/justin, you guys don't offer lifetime alignment, do you? i took my car to evans tire and got their "lifetime," but now they're trying to tell me if i adjust my coilovers they would have to charge me! plus they "broke" their "jig" and can no longer get my car on the damn rack![/color]

Last edited by n1cK; 05-01-2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: added some stuff...
Old 05-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Hi Heri,

My car is about 40K miles. I got my tranny fluid replaced @ 20K when upgrading the Valve Body. Normally, how many miles should we change tranny fluid?. what's your 45K service include? or what do you recommend? I also need brake changed (I already have 4 pads)...any special hookup ?

Old 05-04-2007, 01:59 AM
Heri, great prices, however slightly far... who should I talk to for service @ Tustin Infiniti? I believe you installed my Aero kit back in June '06 btw.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:02 AM
i went there last week to get my oil change done.. great price~! great service.. except service tech reving my engine -.- i can hear him from the waiting room....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Maintaining Your G's